HOT AND COLD

The Tour Guide

anNYEONG!!! HERES A DOUBLE UPDATE FOR EVERYONE...PLEASE DO COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY :)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 3

HOT AND COLD

~~~~~Henry’s POV~~~~~

I could feel her stare…..

Though I get a lot of those from fans I’m still not used to it…

It makes me feel awkward…

I looked at her and she quickly turned her gaze to the road….

“So…I guess you’re a foreigner.. Right?” I said breaking the silence between us.

“Yes…I’m here for vacation.” She answered with a very low voice…

I can feel that she’s still afraid of me…

I chuckled a bit…she’s so cute… she kept on playing with her fingers and stooping down her gaze to it.

I the radio,  leeteuk and eunhyuk hyung’s show was on air.

I saw her look at the radio with awe…. Then she looked at me…

I smiled and said “you understand what they’re saying?”

She shook her head but she’s smiling too…

“Do you know them?” I asked again.

She just smiled at me, but it was a nervous one….

“Come on let’s go eat somewhere…” I said trying to convince her…

“Oh…no… I’m fine thanks” she answered.

“Can you just drop me by the nearest bus stop?” I heard her ask.

“Oh….I could  just drop you off at your hotel.” I said while focusing on the road.

“uhmmmm mister?…” she said.

“Hmmm?” I looked at her a bit.

“Why did you took me with you?” she asked gathering all her strength.

“Because I was afraid you would make a scene in there. And I wanted to clear things with you… you see I am not what you think.” I told her.

I could feel the tension rising as she straightened herself on the seat.

“Who do you think would not make a scene with what you did you ert.” She shouted almost making me deaf...

Oh now she’s coming out of her shell.

I smiled and looked at her. She’s turning red I don’t know if it’s because of anger, frustration or because she remembered what happened inside the fitting room.

“Look I didn’t mean to do that,” I said calmly. “And it’s just a kiss, not a big deal right?”

 

 

~~~Gen’s POV~~~

 

“Look I didn’t mean to do that ,and it’s just a kiss, not a big deal right?” I heard him say…

Omo this ert, im controlling my anger now.

Laudsgfdfgbqiu!!!!! He took my first kiss and now he’s saying that it was not a big deal 0.0

If only curses could kill!!! I would give him millions of it now and kill him with it.

Arghhhh…men this is why I hate them, though not all of them…

Just those kinds of men who will take everything from you and they think it was worth nothing…

Freaking Idiots…

I have to calm myself…. Come on gen,…

Inhale… exhale… relax…

Though I really wanted to strangle him to death…apparently I can’t..,

First, because I was still in his car and I still don’t know what he can and he will do with me…

Second because I don’t want us getting into a car crash because of hitting him while he was driving, like those seen in dramas…

I think I watch too much drama… now what should I do… think gen think…..!!!

AHA!!!!! A brilliant light came into my mind..hahahahaha *evil Laugh*

“I think I’m hungry now..” I told him.

He just smiled…

Oh my gosh,,,, his smile… it really looks sooo familiar…I just can’t recall where I have seen it..I’m melting just by looking at him.. He’s so gorgeous…

Oh crap what am I thinking again…I just have to make him stop the car then I’ll just run away from him..Great plan.. I smiled to myself..

He pulled off and parked in front of a coffee shop.

It was just a small shop but it has cute decorations all over the place… it feels so homey…

Omo!!! I would love to go inside….but right now, with my situation I guess I’ll just come back with the girls…kekeke right…

I kept on jerking at the door but it won’t open… oh great…my luck!!! Why do you have to run out right now..

He just smiled and took my hand with him and pulled me out using the door near at the driver’s seat…

“Now what….”I mumbled to myself..

 

~~~~henry’s POV~~~~

 

“Don’t worry I’ll let you go after explaining a few things ok…” I told her nicely…

I know she’s planning to escape… I could feel her pulling away so I just held her hand tightly and literally dragged her inside the shop.

We took a seat at the 2nd floor of the shop. The other costumers were downstairs so we have the 2nd floor all by ourselves.

The waitress came and I ordered a cappuccino.

“Your order ma’am?” the waitress asked her.

She just looked at me as if asking for help…

“She’s asking for your order.” I translated to her.

“ohhh… hot chocolate please” she said.

I told the waitress her order and added 2 cheesecakes for us.

After the waitress left, I am prepared to explain to her everything.

I know I shouldn’t have dragged her with me, but if the company and the media find out what happen it will be a big mess so why not settle it my way…

“So...” I started.

“What? Say it now… 2 hours of my vacation was wasted and I think my friends were already worrying about me...So just explain what you want to explain.” She said without taking a pause…

Woah…  is she that mad…? Well it doesn’t really show because she has a smiling face…

“Ok… im really really sorry about what happened earlier... I didn’t mean to do that. I was just caught up with the situation and ….”

“But why do you have to kiss me?” she interrupted.

Ohh she was too straightforward…

“I don’t know...” I said “it just happened.i was running and then I entered the room and it was not even locked, but you were there and you were gonna shout… I guess it’s what adrenaline does when people are in panic. It makes you do stupid things that you were not supposed to do”

She was in the verge of crying… what the heck,..Why does she have to cry…

“You took my first kiss” she mumbled “and I don’t even know you” she added now tears were starting to fall in her cheeks.

Oh now what should I do…I don’t like seeing girls cry… I don’t even want to make girls cry…

I took off my glasses and put my hands on my hands together.

“im sorry.. I am so so sorry..”