A FAN MEETING?

The Tour Guide

CHAPTER 4

A FAN MEETING?

 

~~~~Gen’s POV~~~~

 

I didn’t mean to cry… but thinking about everything… telling me of that stupid adrenaline reason made me quite emotional.

He was such a jerk.. A maniac…a ert…

I have never been kiss…. I have been waiting for 19 years for that special kiss and it was just taken away by someone who came from nowhere or somewhere I don’t care.

My dreams were shattered my dignity is gone. T.T

I can’t help the tears flowing from my eyes… here I go again… me and my emotional self… it’s been a problem with me ever since… I cry easily… but what can I do… I have lost something very important..

Maybe this stupid guy thinks I was over acting but I am not…

“Im sorry… I am so so sorry” I heard him say.

I looked at him and saw his face… he took off his glasses and I was staring right through his eyes…then his face…

HIS FACE!!!

And it felt like electricity strike me…

“ oh my gosh!!!! I KNOW YOU!!!!” I gasped… I was standing already one hand over my mouth and the other one was pointing at him…

I was astounded with the realization and I just froze in there…

“Come on body move” I told myself… but it just won’t…

I wanted to faint… I wanted to scream!!! I WANTED TO DIE RIGHT HERE AND NOW!!!!

IT WAS FREAKIN’ HENRY LAU OF SUPER JUNIOR!!!!

Henry lau!!!!

CAN YOU BELIVE IT!!! IT WAS HENRY LAU!!! HENRY LAU OF SUJU M..

THE VIOLINE BOY!!! THE GUY WITH THE CHUBBY CHEEKS….WITH THE CUTEST SMILE AND THE SMALLEST EYE!!!

OH GOD PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS JUST A DREAM… COME ON GEN WAKE UP!!!

CAN ANYBODY PLEASE WAKE ME UP…? OR ELSE I AM GOING TO TRANSFORM INTO ONE CRAZY FAN GIRL….right here and now….

 

~~~~~Henry’s POV~~~~

 

I was preparing for her to scream… she knows me… “Was she a fan?” I asked myself…

I was expecting her to scream and hug me all over but after a while…she was just standing in there…

Her small eyes getting bigger….her Jaws dropped, her hand covering and the other was pointing at me…

She’s frozen… “Are you Ok?” I poked her shoulder…. No answer…

“Miss can you sit down” I said while pushing her shoulders and leading her to sit…

“miss??” waving my hand in her eyes…is she in shock or what… it was my first time seeing someone freeze finding out that I am Henry Lau…

Most of the time I get fans who were shouting, fans trying to pull me..hug me and worst kiss me… good thing I could easily maneuver so that they could just kiss my cheeks…but I also get silent treatments and ‘boos’ from ONLY13 fans…it was kinda depressing at first but I got used to it especially when the members try to defend me and Zhou mi…

I offered her water to drink. And she finished one glass in one gulp.

Was she that shockED? She was so cute.. Moments ago she was just crying because she lost her first kiss and now she was stunned and speechless…

“Excuse me? Here’s your order sir.” That waitress came with her tray...

I just smiled at her “Kumawo (Thanks)” I said.

I looked at the girl and I guess she was just collecting her composure now. She was already drinking another glass of water then put the glass down then looked at me.

“Could you please pinch me?” I heard her say..

“mwo?” I was surprised with what she said.

“EH? I said pinch me because I think this is just another day dream of mine.” She said carelessly while waving off her hands.

“Come on pinch me… hahahahaha this is so lame…good thing nobody knows what dream I am having right now.”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I am literally laughing out loud now….

“do you usually dream of me?” I asked her.

She just blushed and shouted “YAH!!! STOP MAKING FUN OF ME AND JUST PINCH ME!! THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO DREAM ABOUT” giving me her arm.

“ok if that’s what you want..” I answered. “Don’t worry I’ll be gentle.” J

I pinched her lightly.

“More” she said.

So I just pinched her cheeks “this is not a dream dummy.”

I can’t help myself from laughing…this is just funny but not the funny funny thing… but the cute funny thing.

“What?” she said blinking many times? She rubbed her eyes and she’s not yet convinced.

She took the cup of hot chocolate and drank it.

“Ouch!!!” she yelled and dropped the cup and it spilled on the table…

I immediately pushed her away so that the chocolate wont drip on her clothes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KYA!!! HELLOOO THERE READERS!!! I HAVE TO STOP RIGHT HERE.. ILL TRY TO UPDATE REAL SOON....

PLEASE DO COMMENT....I LOVE READING COMMENTS..KEKEKEK LOVE LOTS....<3