INTRODUCTION

The Tour Guide

~~~~~GEN’S POV~~~~~

He suddenly pushed me off the table and I could still feel my tongue burning because of the hot chocolate that I drank and was about to spill on me. Thank God he was fast enough to react.

Maybe this is not really a dream…omo what should I do.

“uhmmm ill just go to the comfort room” I told him shyly.

I quickly closed the door behind me and sat on top of the toilet bowl with the cover on…

So this is not a dream… I am with Henry Lau!!!

Omo Destiny…is this it?

‘Ok Gen calm down and be gentle on him….’

I inhaled deeply and filled my lungs with air and my heart with courage…

I can do this…aja…

I walked out of the comfort room filled with calmness and presence of mind.

I smiled at him and sat down on the chair. I noticed that the table was cleaned and I had a new cup of hot chocolate.

“I-- I’m sorry about earlier” I stuttered forcing a big smile.

“Oh no… its fine” he said waving his hands in front of his smiling face.

I couldn’t even look at his eyes now. I am so embarrassed with what I have done

“I’m Henry Lau” he said,  reaching out his right hand.

“Oh... I’m Gen  ****“I answered and shook his hand.

It was so soft… and it fitted mine perfectly… I would love to hold it forever. But unfortunately I have to let go.

“So Gen I am really really sorry about earlier. I was being chased by fans and then things happen… you know and I’m sorry if I brought you here. I just wanted to clear things up and I hope you won’t think that I’m a ert... you know.” He explained calmly.

I didn’t really catch everything that he said because I was busy staring at his face. It was a dream come true.

“Gen?” I heard his voice and it dragged me out of dreamland.

“ohh ohh.. I’m sorry its ok I understand.” I told him absent mindedly.

He chuckled a little bit.

“So I guess you’re a fan right?” he asked abruptly.

“Ahh yes, I’m a kpop fan” I answered escaping his gaze.

He drank his coffee and said “do you like super junior?”

“ehh?? Ohh o- of course who wouldn’t right…But shinee is my major fandom...” I spurted out.

Ooopss wrong move…aish why do I have to say that.

“Oh I see” he said a bit disappointed.

“omo don’t misunderstand…super junior was great but I know shinee longer and there were only 5 members so it was easier to remember.”

Ahhhh!!! This mouth why do I have to say that? I hate myself I hate myself...

“It’s ok I won’t mind, besides they were really great…” he answered giving me a confident smile.

“So who among them do you like most?” he asked again.

“Onew oppa.” I blushed as I told him.

“Really? he was really good looking and has a great voice.” He complimented.

I just nodded my head agreeing to what he said… if I could just tell him that I like him more…but what if he’ll get scared and think that I’m one of those crazy fans...omo I think it’s much better this way….

We talked about a lot of things the whole time we were together. I have told him that I am here for vacation and I am with my friends… I’ve got comfortable with him as time passes by. He was easy to talk to…

We noticed that it’s near dusk so I ask him if I could leave now but he insisted to drop me off at the hotel that I was staying.

As we reached the place which is not that far from the coffee shop, I bowed and thank him and as I was about to open the door...

“Wait” he said putting his hand on my arm to stop me.

I just looked at him waiting for him to speak.

“So I guess we could pretend THAT never happened right?” he asked.

I looked at him...puzzled ‘what does it mean?’

“y-yeah” I mumbled still confused on what he was saying.

“Great...thanks a lot for your help today…I’m sorry for wasting your time” he bowed at me.

“Anni…its fine… ill go ahead.” I got out of the car and waved at him as he started he’s engine and left.

 

~~~HENRY’S POV~~~

 

I parked my car…

I opened the door and before coming out I saw the paper bag containing the dress that I bought her.

I picked it up. I can’t help but smile.

As I entered the dorm Kyuhyun hyung called me.

“Henry-ah” he called.

“’zzup hyung” I answered.

“Where have you been?” he asked eyebrows closed with one another and two hands on his waist.

“You went on a date?” he teased.

“Annio... I just went to the mall to check out some new items” I answered giving a half lie...

“Hmmm” he said still not convinced. “Ok I’ll let you off today.” He grinned.

Aish…evil kyu…

I just smiled at him and went to my room.

Moments later leeteuk hyung entered.

“Kyu told me you’re here. Manager Hyung was looking for you earlier.” he said on a gentle voice.

“Jeongmal? Wae? Do I have a schedule?” I asked him

“Molla (I don’t know)” he shrugged.

“Why didn’t he just call me?”

“Your phone was out of reach, where have you been all this time?” he answered back.

“Ehh?” I immediately checked my phone; I was too busy to notice that the battery ran out.

“Mian hyung, my battery ran out, ill just call him later.” I apologized to him.

“Ok, but next time tell me where you’re going so that I can tell them something when they ask.”

“Ne...kumawo hyung..”

He just nodded and closed the door.

I lay in bed and finally got to rest…

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

hello there readers sorry for not updating regularly....

midterms is ongoing and i have to review for it..kekekek

anyway heres a double update for you guys...

enjoy!!!

please do leave a comment... <3