SHOPPING

The Tour Guide

Chapter 1

SHOPPING

 

I was rummaging over the women’s clothes section when that cute black dress caught my attention.

It looks so class and y but not that showy…. You know those kinds of dresses that a conservative type wears…. Yeaaaaa~~~h I know what you think… I am one heck of a hypocrite but that’s what I am though…

Anyway hello there!!! I’m Gen imnida… guess you don’t know me huh…kekeke

I’m one of those K-pop fan girls and I’m making my dream come true…

IM IN KOREA NOW!!! Could you believe it!! 0.0   omo me neither I don’t know how I got here but apparently my luck saved me this time because after a million times of joining different contests I got picked by one!!! And I won the grand prize and it was a trip to Korea….

Oh oh I know your getting fed up with all this stories of mine but you see….it’s every fan girls dream to be where her fandom’s are… to breath the same air they do… to cross the same roads that they go… to be exactly where they are…it was so exciting!!!

And now I’m here at this very big shopping mall with all these great clothes and everything Korean stuffs omo!!! I love it here…

I tapped my friend “susubukan ko lang to…” (“I’m just going to fit this”) I said while pointing at the very cute dress that I’m holding… and she just nodded at me…

I went to this trip with my 6 friends… you see it’s the grand prize I told yah!!!

Oh anyhoo.. I went inside the fitting room and it was sooo~~~ Cold here…. Unlike in our country where the weather was tropical,. We just have two seasons summer and uhmm rainy seasons???

I could feel my bone chills and I was wearing a bunch of clothes one over the other just to keep me warm…. It needs a lot of effort just to try this on but the effort will be worth it I know…. Kekeke

So I started to remove my jacket I was also wearing this very thick socks or black stocking it is… I think I don’t have to remove it coz the dress will fit just fine even with it.

So I just have my t-shirt on and ohhh don’t imagine anything ok?? My body wasn’t that great kekeke…

I was about to pull my tshirt off my head when the door suddenly opened…

Omo!!!!!! I am one heck of an idiot!!!! Did I forgot to lock it???

I turned around and saw this man wearing his sun glasses with a scarf around his neck!!!

  This ert omo!!!!

I was about to scream when I saw him but he quickly reacted to the situation and put his lips over my mouth to suppress it!!!!!!!!!

“Am I being kissed??” I asked myself.

I was dumb strucked with the situation wait…. wait…..I froze in there and this MR I DON’T KNOW WAS KISSING ME!!!!!

 

~~~~the GUY’s POV~~~~

I was window shopping for a while now and seem like nobody really notices who I am…

Aha!! This cover up is quite good…I smirked at myself…. I should have tried this a long time ago…

I was wearing a cap a jacket plus scarf and sunglasses. I really wanted to go out and get some fresh air without getting attention from people…

I was tired practicing and the other members have their own activities so I guess I could hang out with myself for today.

I was practicing for my performance on SS3 at China next next week and the Bieber song…

I really don’t want to do that song but the PD’s want me to..

All those ~~~baby… Baby~~~ baby~~ oh….

Aishhh….. I scratched my head but it was too strong and made my cap drop on the floor…

Shoot!!! I tried to pick it up quickly as I noticed a bunched of teenage girls beside me…and I could feel their stare…

I reached down for it but my glasses fell as well… “oh Crap” I said and quickly grabbed my glasses and left the hat as I could feel those youngsters screaming “ IT’S HENRY OF SUPER JUNIOR!!!!” and caught the attention of the other set of teenagers at their right..

Now what…. I quickly ran before I die in the hands of these girls…

I know that they just wanted to see me but when they start groping at you….trust me you’d do the same…

I ran as fast as I can…I’m running for my life…

 I don’t want my bones broken… and my **** being held…

I was in the women’s section of the department store…

“Oh crap what now…think quick…” I said to myself..

I could hear people screaming “HENRY OPPA!!!”

Their getting closer...And I roamed the area for a possible refuge...

And there!!! I saw a fitting room...

“Perfect” I smiled for myself and ran for the door.

I felt relieved as I quickly entered the room.. I took a peak and saw the mob a little near where I was. So I closed it immediately and I saw a girl on her t-shirt and stockings looking at me wide eyed….

She was about to scream but I quickly stopped it.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her toward s me and kissed her.

Oh Holy Sh*t!!! I thought to myself…I was supposed to just cover with my hand but not with my mouth.

I totally looked like a ert now.

Her small eyes grew wide as in wide and I could feel her body stiffened it was quite long we were in that position... then her eyes closed and I could feel her body relaxed a bit and her arms was on my chest..

 

~~~~Gen’s POV~~~~

This ert omo!!!! He was kissing me….

Well not really kissing as in kissing..It’s just that his lips were covering mine but it was a kiss anyway right???…

I have never been kissed before!!! And this unknown mister is taking my precious first kiss T.T

My heart was beating so fast… does kissing feels this way?? I could die of a heart attack anytime now…

My heart goes… ..dub,dub,dub,dub,dub,dub…

It was racing like hell….

I closed my eyes and put my hands on his chest to push him away…but ohhh…

It somehow feels good….

I could feel his lips move a little bit and I shut my eyes more….both his hands are on my back now and he was pushing me closer to him.

I can’t find the strength to push him away I don’t know if I’m enjoying it or not but it felt like my stomach was getting filled with millions of swarming butterflies.

His head moved a little and he went deeper like the things you see in TV… when the guy somewhat like eat the girls lips…omo I don’t know how to explain…

I surrendered on my own accord.. my body  was betraying me aishhh…why why does this have to happen….I was just holding both of my hands which was in between his and my chest… I was squeezing them like lemons.

Then suddenly he bit my lower lip and lightning strikes me.