Hello CAP Oppa!

Thrill Love

 

A smile on your face since yesterday didn't fade.

"I'm going to find where CAP oppa is staying!" You giggled to yourself. You felt something on your forehead, as you looked up you saw GD who's poking you non-stop.

"What?" You asked annoyed. He kept on poking your forehead. You shoved his hand away from your forehead.

"What?" You asked again. GD stayed there with a blank expression.

-AFTER 5 minutes-

GD is still there, staring at you.

"Oppa? You're scary now." You ran while shouting like a kid. Finally, GD came to reality and laughed hard. *What is she doing?* GD chased you, you can hear his footsteps so you tried to run as fast as you can, and of course it ended up by being caught by him.

"What do you need?! Let off me!" You shouted. GD carried you bridal style and started walking.

"Ya! OPPAAA!" You bit his left ear.

"~~~~~! BABY! Don't act like I'm going to you or something! I'm not in the mood for those things!" He chuckled. You sighed in relief.

"Then put me down." You ordered. He smiled at you like his going to put you down.

"NO." He rolled his eyes. You pouted and ready to cry.

"UMMMMMAAAAAA!" You screamed. GD laughed hard, loosing his grip on your body. You quickly hugged his neck, and yelled.

"OPPPAA! I'm going to fall!"

"KIDS!" Mom yelled from nowhere.

"Woah? Is that God?" GD flashed a shocked expression.

"Ne. God wants you to put me down." You laughed with his expression.

"KIDS!" Mom yelled again.

"Where are you, Mom?" You asked.

"Here at the sala, go here now." She yelled. You looked at GD; he frowned. That means, game time is over, another boring day with MOM. -_- He put you down and walked with you through the sala.

"Mom!" You beamed and smiled happily.

"Okay, kids. I have a news that'll make you happy. I guess." She shrugged.

"What is it?" GD asked.

"Well, CAP is living here at Seoul, so me and Mrs. Bang decided to give you guys a new home with him." She smiled while nodding. Your eyes widen and gaped at your mom.

"Stop that expression sweetie, coz you kinda look funny." Mom said and frowned at you. You shook your head and squealed.

"Here she go again." GD shook his head while laughing.

"No need to prepare your things, because I already bought new clothes and other needed things. Be sure to go there, later." She smiled and left.

"Wahhhh!" You screamed. GD covered his ears and walked upstairs to his room. You went to your room and took a bath. After preparing yourself, you smiled in front of the round mirror.

"You'll meet CAP Oppa again, at last!" You took your wallet and stared at the picture. *Should I change this to CAP Oppa?* You sighed and shook your head. (You actually have a picture of Myungsoo on your wallet, coz you're a fangirl XD)

-NEW HOME-

 

You happily entered your new home with GD. Your eyes glittered seeing amazing things, the house is filled with silver and gold combination.

"That'll be my room." GD pointed a room and walked away. You're busy exploring the sala. *Wow, even though we have a mansion, this house is really BIG*

"~~~~~?" A voice called. You gasped and turned around and saw CAP. *Is this real?!* You quickly ran to him and gave him a hug.

"OPPPPPAAAAA!"

"Ya, I can't breathe." He chuckled. You realized that you're hugging him tight so you let off of him and jumped like a kid.

"I can't believe you are here!"

"HAHA, It's been a long time.~" He replied.

The two of you cherished the moment and bonded until midnight. CAP told you everything about him, even his a gangster now. He also promised you to meet his gang, 'TEEN TOP'. At first, you hesitated but when you remembered the first time you met Big Bang, the gang of your brother, you changed your mind and agreed to meet them.