Who is she for you?

Thrill Love

 

You and L.Joe turned around. You saw a not-so-good looking guy. I mean, a scary guy.

"Who's this chick of yours, L.Joe?" The guy asked and was about to touch your face.

"Back off." L.Joe said coldly. The guy laughed.

"Why so protective? Who is she for you?"

"I'm just a friend. Who the hell are you? You're wasting my time." You said in disgust.

"You have a sharp tongue, sweety. Be careful with your words." He said and touched your lips.

"I said, back off if you don't want me to break your neck!" L.Joe growled. You gulped and felt chills on your spine upon seeing his glare at the man. You walked back but someone held your hand.

"B-byunghyun." You stuttered. L.Joe looked back at you and sw you with the other man's hands.

"What do you need?" He asked glaring at the two.

"It's been a long time since you gave us money. I need some now." the guy smirked.

"Here." L.Joe threw his money to the  guy.

"Let her go now." L.Joe demanded. The guy who caught the wallet grinned.

"Don't let her go."

"WHAT? You have the money now!" You growled.

"Be quiet or I'll crash your bones!" The man holding you shouted. You bit your lip and stayed quiet.

"Good. Now, Mr. Lee Byunghyun, who is she for you?" The man smirked. You looked up at L.Joe who was staring at you. You quickly looked away.

"She's my--" L.joe got cut off by his own nervousness.

"Your?" They asked in sync.

"She's my, my girlfriend." L.Joe stuttered. Your eyes widened in shock. *WHAT?!*

"Okay then I thought, she's just someone to you use at night." The guy laughed and threw you to L.Joe. You gulped and walked away like nothing happened. The way home was quiet and awkward. L.Joe put your shopping bags in your room and left without a word.

L.Joe's POV:

" She's my girlfriend" I thought and shook my head. I should have told him that she's just a friend. I have no feelings for her, right?

END OF POV

~~~~~'s POV:

I'm still shocked of what he said. It doesn't mean anything, right? We're just friends. FRIENDS.FRIENDS.FRIENDS.

END OF POV

-----

Author's Note:

OMO! L.Joe said you're his girlfriend! What do you think is the real feelings of L.Joe? Find Out! <3