Playing Your Own Game

Thrill Love

 

CAP decided to go at the mall with you and Teen Top. You're sitting on the bench while laughing hard, watching Ricky and Niel chase eachother for an ice cream.

"Having fun?" Chunji asked and sat beside you. You smiled and nodded.

"They're acting so childish." You said.

"Like you!" Chunji smiled and pinched the edge of your nose.

"~~~~~! Come here now!" CAP yelled from a girl store. You stood up and waved at Chunji; he nodded.

"Good morning Ms. Kwon~" A sales lady bowed. You smiled and went to CAP.

"Choose clothes then, leave it all to me." CAP said. You just did what he said.

"I'll tke these." CAP said and handed the sales lady the clothes you picked. The sales lady bowed and packed your new bought clothes. As the owner of the famous malls in Korea, CAP can get anything for you. CAP went to Chunji with your shoping bags. You walked towards the restroom. 

"~~~~~" L.Joe called you. You looked at him;he grabbed your arm and pinned you on the wall.

"W-what?" You asked avoiding his eyes.

"What's with the in love thing yesterday?" He asked. You can feel his eyes staring at you. You shrugged and smiled without looking at him. L.Joe leaned closer to your face, you can feel his breathe on your cheeks.

"Look at me" He demanded; you looked at him and looked away quickly. "What is it?"

Still, you shrugged. He leaned closer, his lips touching your cheek.

"Fine! Fine! I'm just playing your own game. OPPA!" You and kissed his cheek. "That's for my revenge!" You ran away laughing, leaving him frozen while touching his burning cheek. *DAMN!* He thought and smiled.