In Love

Thrill Love

 

After the confusion of the other members and Nana, they decided to go home now.

"Bye ~~~~~ and CAP!" They all yelled. You're watching them wave at you. You nodded slowly and went back to your room.

----

Teen Top excluding CAP brought Nana home. They went to their dorm and settled down on the sofa. L.Joe walked towards his room, Chunji followed him (they're roommates).

"What happened a while ago?" Chunji asked and laid on his own bed.

"I don't know. I was out." L.Joe said tryig to forget what happened.

"~~~~~ seems to be confused. What do you think happened to her? I want the happy and adorbale ~~~~~back." Chunji sighed.

L.Joe's POV:

"~~~~~ seems to be confused. What do you think happened to her? I want the happy and adorbale ~~~~~back." Chunji sighed. I closed my eyes trying to have a rest. Why should it bother her? I just used the word girlfriend to save her from that stupid guy (the one who asked money from L,Joe). I don't know what am I feeling. What I know is, the reason why I smiled again is ~~~~~... I wonder why all of the girls out there trying their best to get my attention, ~~~~~, the girl who doesn't know me well caught my own attention.

"Byunghyun." Chunji called me. I'm still thinking with my eyes closed.

"Byunghyun." He repeated. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Let's go eat dinner." Chunji said and left. I stood up and went to the dinning room. It's already dinner, I did nothing but to think about ~~~~~. After dinner, they all went to couch and played cards. I stayed in my room. I think, I know what's happening with me. Cupid shot me. After thinking a lot, I drifted off to dreamland.

END OF POV

~~~~~'s POV:

It's already night, I gues I have to sleep. Even though,I tried my best to sleep nothing happens. I'm still thinking of Byunghyun... I wonder why. I have other friends to tink of now, but all I can think about is Byunghun, Lee Byunghyun...

"Come on, ~~~~~. SLEEP!" I yelled to myself. "You don't need to think about him!" I heard three knocks from my door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me, baby." G-dragon said.

"You need something?" I asked again.

"No. Just checking you out. Sleep now." He demanded. I didn't reply but I heard his footsteps fading. I'm still young, but maybe, this is what they call LOVE.

END OF POV

-----

How's my chapter guys? Please continue to subscribe and comment! :)