Things I want to keep

Thrill Love

 

~~~~~'s POV:

 

After our kiss, I stay quiet about our relationship. Everytime LJoe will speak about the two of us, I quickly kicked him or make an excuse to stop him. I don't want my brother to be mad at me. I know I'm young, but what I really feel is LOVE. Especially now, he's making me fall in love with him more.

"~~~~~." Ljoe called me. I looked at him with a smile.

"Hmm?"

"Why don't you want them to know about us?" He asked, annoyed.

"I don't want my brother to get mad at me, okay? Please understand me." I explained.

"I thought you're feeling shy of having me." He sighed.

"Why would I feel shy? I still feel like I'm the luckiest girl on Earth." I winked at him.

"Really? Then, let them know." He demanded.

"No. Let's find the right time to tell them." I nodded.

"Isn't it the right time yet?" He asked.

"LJoe." I said.

"Fine, fine." He pouted. I don't know why but I suddenly poked his pouted lips.

"You want to kiss me, don't you?" He teased. I flushed red and shook my head.

"NO!"

"Eh? Then why touch my precious lips?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Agh~" I rolled my eyes and he chuckled. I felt his arms around my waist.

"I love you ~" He whispered on my ear. I smiled and kissed his right cheek.

" I love you more~"

----

Teen Top with you were eating at a fancy restaurant.

"Eat everything now, then let's leave!" CAP said, annoyed.

"Aww, seems like someone misses his girl friend." Ricky sang. LJoe looked at you and you looked away.

"What the hell was that for?!" Niel growled, wipping his shirt from the juice stain.

"I-I'm so sorry!" the waitress bowed and helped him cleaning his shirt.

"Let me help you~" You stood up and helped Niel. While helping him clean his shirt, you noticed LJoe staring at you with a frown. Your lips curved into  a smile.

"Thank you ~~~~~!" Niel patted your head.

"Sure." You smiled at him and sat beside CAP again.

"Any news about ~~~~~'s boyfriend?" Changjo asked and you always spit your water.

"W-what are you asking?!" You almost yelled.

"Tone down your voice, please." CAP patted your shoulder.

"Her boyfriend? His actually he-" LJoe was about to tell them and you made a way to stop him.

"I think we have to go! I have a lot of things to do!" You said nervously, hoping that they'll listen.

"At last! Let's go!" CAP stood up and brought you to Teen Top's Van.

"S-O-R-R-Y!" You mouthed to LJoe and he smiled at you.

----

VERY VERY VERY LATE UPDATE. T---T PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!