You're Lucky

Thrill Love

 

After a long tiring day with Teen Top, you laid on your bed and stared at the ceiling.

Beep. Your phone rang. You took it and read a mesage from GD.

From: GD Oppa

Baby, I'm going with my gang. Sleepwell~

You smiled and put your phone down. After an hour, you noticed that you slept. You heard a creepy sound and spun around. *Oh, Oh*

"Anyone there?" You asked.

"Why do you have to turn off the lights?" A familiar manly voice asked. You gasped and ready to shout when the lights and you saw L,Joe.

"What are you doing here?!" You asked and covered your self with a blanket. L.Joe looked at you suspiciously. 

"Are you ?" He asked.

"Huh? Ofcourse not!" You yelled in protest. L.Joe laughed and jumped on your bed, he laid down and closed his eyes.

"You need something?" You asked and stood up from the bed.

"I'm just bored." He answered.

"Why not go clubbing?" You asked, He opened his eyes.

"You think I'm a playboy?" He asked. You nodded.

"Aren't you?"

"I'm not. I don't know what love is." He said. You're confused, most of the rumors about him is that he broke a lot of hearts.

"Ahh." You nodded slowly.

"I have a question." He said and sat down. You give him a nod for him to ask.

"There's a girl who's bothering me, I kept on thinking why she's acting so weird this days. What is this feeling? Am I hypnotized?" He asked clueless.

"You're i-inlove. Yeah, thinking of one person everyday?" You answered. *He likes someone, how I wish I was her. My heart. :( *

"Wow, I guess cupid striked me this time." He smiled. You softened, *I wonder why they find him ruthless. He has the sweetest smile EVER!*

"She's lucky." You smiled but deep inside, it hurts.

"Yes, you're lucky." He accidentally said. Your eyes widened.

"W-what?" You asked.

"You should clean your ears. I rarely speak, you should've listened to me carefully." He said and smirked.

"Aish." You rolled your eyes.

L.Joe stood up and walked towards the door.

"Thanks for answering my question, Clumsy Brat." He said.

"Ah?!" You bellowed and was about to throw a pillow to him, but he already disappeared.

"PABOOOOOO!" You screamed. L.Joe chuckled silently hearing you scream in annoyance.

------

A/N: Late update. Mianhae! Please subscribe and comment! :)