CAP's Girl

Thrill Love

 

After what happened yesterday, you're still thinking of it. "She's my, my girlfriend." You thought over and over again. You were lying on your bed while staring at the ceiling. You felt someone sat beside you, you looked beside you and you saw a beautiful girl smiling at you. You quickly got up from bed and stared at her.

"Who are you?" You asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry for not introducing myself before entering your room. I'm Jin Ah. You can call me Nana." She smiled. You nodded trying to understand things.

"Okay. Ahm. Do I know you? Are we childhood friends? Cousins? Sorry for not remembering you." You laughed awkwardly. 

"Ah. I'm actually CAP's girlfriend." Nana smiled.

~~~~~'s POV:

"Ah. I'm actually CAP's girlfriend." Nana smiled. I didn't feel hurt or anything after hearing CAP has a girlfriend now. What I just felt if happiness for them Does this mean that I don't like CAP oppa anymore?

"Ah, nice to meet you unnie." I smiled back. CAP called us two we headed downstairs. I sat on the couch, my mind is still thinking of what happened yesterday...

"~~~~~?" Chunji woke me up from thinking.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. Then, CAP and Nana came out from the kitchen.

"Wow,  you met her already?" CAP asked Nana.

"Yeah, she's actually staring at the ceiling that time." Nana chuckled.

"She has a problem?" CAP asked her again. Nana shrugged. Based on their conversation, it's obvious that the topic is me.

"Why don't you ask me? I'm here." I said. They both laughed. While the guys were playing cards, Nana and I were sitting on the couch.

"You have a problem?" Nana asked. I shook my head and smiled. But, actually deep inside, I feel confused. I don't know why. Why is it even bothering me? I don't like L.Joe, right? ><

After their game they all decided to order pizza. The pizza was delivered and sodas are on the table.

"Time to eat!" Ricky yelled happily. They all grabbed their own pizza and only one was left. I thought, it was for me but unfortunately not. I grabbed the pizza and noticed that L.Joe held it too. I don't know why, but I quickly removed my hands from the pizza and sat back to the couch. They all stared at the two of us, as of they're watching drama.

"Take it." L.joe said. I sighed nervously and shook my head.

"Y-you take it. I'm not that hungry." I stuttered. Why in the hell did I stutter?! ><

"Then, wait until you're hungry." L.Joe said and put the pizza back on it's tray. I stood up and walked upstairs.

"Where are you going?" CAP asked. I stopped and said.

"To my room."

"Okay, okay." CAP said still confused of what's happening. L.Joe shook his head and stood up.

"Going somewhere too?" Chunji asked. L.Joe nodded, as if the coldhearted L.Joe is back again. L.Joe walked outside the house and laid on the garden grass.

------

Author's Note: Sorry for updating late. Please subscribe and comment! <3