CAP is here

Thrill Love

 

You were brushing your bed hair in front of a round mirror when your mom yelled, 

"~~~~~!"

"Coming!" You yelled back. Satisfied with your hair, you put down your comb and smiled.

"BABY!" GD shouted happily as he burst inside your room. You jumped in shock and threw the comb to him.

"Pa...bo" You whispered the last syllable but he heard it.

"YA! ~~~~~!" He yelled and pointed the comb to you. You gave him a 'WHAT' look.

"Good morning! ~" He sang and hugged you tightly. *I knew it!* You smiled.

"Where's mom?" You asked and broke the hug.

"Downstairs, eating breakfast. Let's go~" He  said and put the comb on your desk. You rushed and ran downstairs while laughing.

"Bye!"

"Huh." He hissed and smirked. As a gangster, he moves fast and can do dangerous things. He quickly jumped on the ledge and fall in front of you. You stopped and gasped.

"That was close!"

"Yeah, but I still won." He said as he dusted off his shirt.

"Coz you're a cheater." You said.

"I'm not, you're just slow." He laughed.

"No, no. It's because you're a gangster. Ya. A gangster." You mumbled the last word and sat far from his seat. GD look annoyed with the seating arrangement.

"How could this dinning table have ten chairs? We're just four in the family." He said and shook his head. You chuckled and started eating breakfast. After eating breakfast, you were drinking your fresh milk when mom walked, ready to go out.

"Where are you going mom?" GD asked as he wiped his mouth with a tissue.

"Work." She smiled.

"WORK?!" You and GD yelled in sync. Mom put her index finger on her lips.

"Yeah, work." She nodded.

"Did dad let you work?" You asked curious.

"Yes, actually not a long work. Just a meeting with Mrs. Bang." She beamed and left.

"Mrs. Bang?" You asked tapping your lower lip. "You mean..."

"CAP's mom." GD cut off. You looked at him and blinked.

"I wonder why Aunt needs to meet mom."

"Because of CAP." He answered.

"What's with CAP oppa?" You asked.

"He's living here, so maybe Aunt needs some help-" He suddenly stopped realizing what he just said.

"He's here?!" You asked with a 'O_O' expression.

"Hmmm." GD pretended to be busy with his water.

"Oppa! CAP oppa is here?!" You shook his shoulder.

"La-la-la-la ~" He sang pretending not to hear you.

"YA! Is he here or what?!" You pouted. GD sighed and gave up.

"Ya, ya. He's here." He said. You started squealing and running around the dinning room like a kid. G-dragon smiled while watching you run. *She's still the same, the cute and lovable kid I ever had since I was born.*

You have a BIG crush on CAP since you were a kid. He was a great childhood oppa for you, for always defending you from the bullies you had in school. And now, you're going crazy for hearing that he's actually here in Seoul.

---

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if it's boring. :( I really don't know how to start this fanfic. I hope you guys enjoy reading. :) Please comment and subscribe. Thankyou~ ^^