Tomorrow Will Be A Great Day

My Partner and Chatting Friend I Love

 

“I’m sorry, ahjussi! I will pay for the disadvantage I caused!” I bow deeply to the ahjussi. Damn it! I ordered the wrong flour and this is not good enough to make the cake!

“It’s okay, Luhan..” the ahjussi say as he left. “Just do the work today.” He smiles.

Ahjussi is too kind. I didn’t dare to ask for my payment. I deserve to not be paid. I sigh as Sehun enters the kitchen.

“Wrong order?” Sehun asks as he saw the flour.

“Yeah, I don’t know which ghost entered me last time so I ordered the wrong flour, and the worst is flour is our basic ingredients!” I sigh as continue to work.

“It’s okay, we can use this..” Sehun smiles.

“For what? That flour can’t transform into cake. It’s for making hard-to-eat-bread.” I say.

“Let me help you then.” Sehun smile as he starts to move with his idea.

.

.

.

“Thanks a lot, Sehun. I really owe you a lot.” I say as I walk out from the kitchen.

“That’s nothing to thanks about. The guest likes our hard-to-eat-bread” Sehun say as he follows me out from the kitchen.

I don’t want to say anything. It’s not all about the flour. I thought about my flight to Korea. Now, it’s vanished! I can’t go to Korea by this month. To wait for next month is too long, this month is just begin!

“I am leaving, ahjussi, Sehun! Thanks for today.” I say as I left.

I am walking to the house with no energy. Should I ask my parents? I am really eager to go to Korea. But, what if they ask what was that for? Visiting them? I never ask that even once in my life. I sigh and then walk to turn on the computer.

When the computer started, the bubble chat popped out.

KkamjongIN : Hello~

DeerLuhan : Hello

KkamjongIN : What happened? You are not having your energy as usual?

Gosh! How can he knew? Does he read my mind? Kekeke~

DeerLuhan : No. I want to meet you.

Eh? Damn it! I lost my mind! How can I stated something like that!

KkamjongIN : Let’s meet then. I sent you the ticket, you are flying to Korea 2 days from now? How about it?

I re-read the sentence in case I got the wrong idea about it. I can’t believe my eyes.

DeerLuhan : Are you…serious?

KkamjongIN : Yes of course. Gimme your e-mail address! I’ve just booked the ticket and wanna sent it to you now. ^^

DeerLuhan : You are kidding me.

KkamjongIN : I am SERIOUS, Luhan. Now, gimme before I get really mad !

DeerLuhan : Yes, boss. Sorry. ^^ it’s >> lulu.hannie

KkamjongIN : Wait! It’s attaching!

KkamjongIN : It sent! Check your inbox!

I opened my inbox and I found it. The ticket reservation and it’s already paid by Jongin.

DeerLuhan : I don’t think I really deserve this, Jongin.

KkamjongIN : What is the reason? I am eager to meet you too, Luhan. Cause I am always dreaming of you. I don’t know what’s wrong with me but…

DEG! DEG! But what?

KkamjongIN : Will tell you when you arrived here. ^^ See you later! Have my phone number in case you can’t find me when you arrived here >> 2873618

I quickly saved the number on my phone.

DeerLuhan : Don’t know how to thank you.

KkamjongIN : It’s okay. Sweet Dreams.

DeerLuhan : Yeah

- KkamjongIN signed out -

.

.

.

.

I’m smiling like idiot today. I can’t believe it! I’m going to Korea in 1 day, it means tomorrow! Jongin is really really amazing! And, he stated that he wants to meet me too. Is that means that he loves me too? I must be dreaming.

“Luhan, you better take care of the guest, I will take care of the kitchen now. Sehun is so busy out there.” Suddenly ahjussi entered the kitchen.

“But, ahjussi—“

“No but, Luhan..” ahjussi says while wearing the apron.

“Okay, then.” I smile. Usually I don’t even want to go out from kitchen when the guests are around, but this time… I have no problem, I’m just too happy!

I go out from the kitchen and then I see most of the girls are looking at me and whispering each other.

“Luhan, take this to table 3, go go go!” say ahjussi hand me the chocolate cake in plate.

“Aye, sir!” I say as I take the plate and go to table 3.

“This is your order, miss..” I smile and the girl suddenly clinging into me.

“What’s your name? I never see you here before.” The girl smiles and winks at me.

“Oh..I always work in the kitchen, miss Anna..” I smile. I remember her name, Sehun always says her name back there.

“Oh! You knew my name? I guess I was just blind that I didn’t see you last time. You are so cute~” she begins pinching my cheeks.

Zzzz. This is the only thing I hate when I should go out from the kitchen. Everyone is pinching my cheeks. Damn it.

Suddenly a hand stop the girl. It’s Sehun. “Sorry, miss. He is not the one you can touch, maybe me?” Sehun winks and then the girl shout non-stop.

Sehun turn his head and look at me and I mouthed ‘Thanks, Sehun’ then go back to take another order.

_________________

“TODAY IS BUSIER THAN YESTERDAY!” ahjussi shouts while closing the bakery and make some woman outside crying.

“Yeah..” Sehun takes a bottle of milk from the refrigerator.

I keep my silent. Now, how to tell ahjussi and Sehun that I want to go to Korea tomorrow? The bakery is really busy, but this is my only chance! I won’t miss it.

“Err..ahjussi..” I whisper but loud enough so that ahjussi and Sehun look at me.

“What is it, Luhan?” ahjussi asks.

“It’s this..” I gulp my saliva and then continue, “Tomorrow I will leave for Korea.”

Then…there is silent.

“This is my only chance to go there. I want to visit my parents and someone. Ahjussi, please!” I am begging.

“No!” Sehun suddenly shout and then glare at me.

“But, Se—“

“I said no, then no!” Sehun somehow looks so angry now.

“For how long?” ask the ahjussi make a smile at my face.

“DAD!” Sehun shout disbelief at his father’s question.

“It’s just one week. I will go back as soon as possible” I answer.

“One week? Are you kidding me? It’s a long time!” Sehun shout again.

“Sehun, can you stop shouting?” the ahjussi says to Sehun and make Sehun stop complaining. And then he turn his head to me, “Okay, Luhan..You can take a week off.”

I’m jumping happily! I’m jumping now! I’m serious.

“THANKS AHJUSSIIIIII I LOVEEEEE YOUUUUUU!!” I kiss the ahjussi and then left the bakery. Still jumping.

Meanwhile…

“Dad!” Sehun complains when Luhan already left.

“What is it, Sehun?” asks his father.

“Why did you let him – “

“Since when you one-sided love becomes obsession? Let him do what he wants!” Sehun’s father walks.

Sehun grinned his teeth. ‘I don’t want it! Luhan must be mine and only mine as long as he doesn’t meet that damn guy’

_______________________

I’m packing everything. Yes, everything! I’m so happy that I will be leaving for Korea tomorrow. I will visit my parents and…My Jongin. Kekeke~ Am I too naïve to state Jongin as mine? But I love him.

KkamjongIN : Hollaa~ where are you? Are you packing?

Suddenly a chat from Jongin popped out at my screen. I sit in front of my computer to reply his chat.

DeerLuhan : Yeahhh! I’m so excited. Thanks.. muach!

KkamjongIN : Oh! Your lips too soft, baby.. slurp..kiss me again.

DeerLuhan : Who says that I kiss you on lips? >///<

KkamjongIN : Is that so? Hehe.. I was just dreaming then. Btw, where are you going to sleep for next week?

DeerLuhan : I have my parents in Korea. Do you forget? I told you already T^T

KkamjongIN : I didn’t forget anything, hannie.. ^^ I hope you will stay with me instead?

DeerLuhan : Are you…serious?

I blushed hard this time. He is inviting me? Oh! How can I so in love with this stranger.

KkamjongIN : Since when I am not serious? Believe me! I will pick you up tomorrow. How about it?

I can’t believe it! He is picking me up!

DeerLuhan : But I want to visit my parents too! Give me a ride then I’ll stay with you. How about it?

KkamjongIN : Yeah. Deal .Good night, baby. See you tomorrow! Call me if you need something. Bye!

DeerLuhan : Yeah. ^^

I turn off my computer and then walk to my bed. Everything is packed. I’m going to check again after lying for a while. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day!

In other place …

“Kai, you are not sleeping yet?” says the manager while Kai is turning off his computer.

“Yeah..I’m about to go to sleep.” Kai is yawning.

“Tomorrow we will go back to Korea, Kai. You must take care of your body, there will be photoshoot in 4 days!” the manager stated.

“I knew it already, hyung! Btw, hyung, I’m so happy! Don’t ruin my happiness!” Kai is jumping above his bed.

“Don’t tell me it’s him again? That what so called Luhan?” the manager shook his head.

“Yeah! You damn right!” Kai pretends that he is shooting the manager. “He is my world, hyung! I really fell for him!”

“Kai, you don’t even know his face! Don’t be so excited! Moreover, he still doesn’t know that you are a model, right?” the manager sit at Kai’s bed.

“Yeah… It doesn’t matter, hyung! I can predict his face! He will be so cute and angelic!”

“Your imagination!” the manager hit Kai’s head. “Now, go to sleep!”

“Hyung! You hit model’s head! This cost 100000 won!” Kai complains as he rubs his head and smile.

Tomorrow will be a big day!

_______________________________________________

"TOMORROW WILL BE A BIG DAY"

What will happen next?

Oh, I'm so happy about the comments~ >w<

Thanks for commenting and reading..^___^

Please look forward to the next chapter and please do leave comments~ Iloveyou <3