Sehun is coming.

My Partner and Chatting Friend I Love

WELL THANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE, I AM UPDATING FAST RIGHT NOW >U<

PLEASE ENJOY THIS! 


-on chat-

MaKnAeSeHuN : Luhan

DeerLuhan : What?

MaKnAeSeHuN : I’m coming to Korea tomorrow.

DeerLuhan : Huh? What do you want to do in Korea? How about the bakery?

MaKnAeSeHuN : It’s okay. I don’t think the bakery is busy these days.

DeerLuhan : Just go away.

MaKnAeSeHuN : Huh?

“KAII!!” I complain at Kai who is replying Sehun’s chat with ‘Just go away’ 

“Why? I don’t like him clinging to you!” Kai pout.

We both are in front of Kai’s computer right now. And I use my account to log in and Sehun happened to chat me.

“He is just my partner in work, didn’t I tell you already?” I ask Kai who lies his head to my shoulder now.

“Uhm-hmm.” 

DeerLuhan : Sorry.

MaKnAeSeHuN : Okay. What are you doing, Luhan?

DeerLuhan : What am I doing is not important to you.

“Kai!” I shout when Kai replying Sehun’s chat again.

“I don’t want you to reply his chat anymore.” Kai pout and hug me. It makes me blush. 

“Kai. Why are you so crybaby?” I ask.

Kai is looking me in the eyes. Our eyes meet and I feel that Kai is getting closer and closer. Kai’s lips is just an inch more when I close my eyes. And there is,

his lips on mine. It feels so licious.

“Uhm, Kai, did you eat orange?” I ask while continuing our kiss deeper.

“Hmm.” 

Kai’s hand begins to hug me tighter than before. Suddenly I feel his hand is moving under my shirt.

“Kai—“ I moan as Kai place his hand to my abs.

I can’t push Kai’s body, he is too strong. It’s not that I don’t want to do it with him. But, I’m not ready yet. Besides, we are not on the bed. We are sitting in front of computer and…

I jump and Kai is pushed backward. “What is it!” Kai is mad at me.

“Kai! Sehun is calling! It’s video calls!” I jump while looking at the screen.

“Is he underage or something? He can’t see blue film?” asks Kai while correcting his position.

I hit Kai’s head. “You stupid badass! We don’t even do it on the bed!” 

Kai smirks, “Oh? So? Wanna do it there?” Kai points the bed.

I ignore Kai and answering Sehun’s call. 

“Oi! Why did you type that sentence! You make me mad! You don’t even answer my chat!” Sehun complain as I pick up his phone.

“Sorry—“

“I was the one who type that one. Have problem?” Kai suddenly pop into the screen and make Sehun surprised.

“Kai?” Sehun can’t believe his eyes.

“Yes?” Kai smirks.

“Why are you there?? Luhan?” Sehun asks my answer.

I am about to answer when Kai interrupt, “Sorry, but I’m his boyfriend. I want private time. Good night!” Kai turn off the program and shut down the computer.

“I’m so pissed off!” Kai says to me when the computer is off.

I hug Kai. “Hahhaa, you are so cool, Kai! I’m tired, he always asking me everything like he is my brother, I don’t like it! Thanks for helping me!” 

Kai nod and hug me back, “he doesn’t think that you are his brother, maybe he likes you, Luhan.” 

I am shocked. Is that true? I never expect that Sehun loves me. 

“Luhan?” Kai release his hug and then look at me in the eyes.

I look at him in the eyes too and then I kiss him lightly, “The one I love is you.”

“I love you too.” Kai lead me to a deep kiss.

.

.


 

“Kai, you should go to this point to take a photoshoot in the beach and this point for a photoshoot in the water.” The manager explains to Kai.

I am sitting beside the driver, Kai and the manager sit at the back of the car.

Suddenly a hand hug me. “Let’s go swimming!” 

“KAI!” the manager shout at Kai who is not concentrating on his work.

“Kai, you should give your full attention, if not, I’m not going to swim.” I smile while threatening Kai.

“I’m sorry.” Kai nod and then focus on the paper that his manager is holding.

I smile and then turn my head back to the front. We are in the middle of going to the beach. Today’s photoshoot location is beach. I’m so excited since I never

been in beach when I moved to Japan.

“It’s THE BEACH!” I shout as I see the beach.

“How come you are so interested, Luhan?” Kai asks.

“Hehe..” I am just blushing and then calm myself down. I am just too excited.

It was a busy photoshoot. Kai is walking here and there to get the right angle to shoot. Meanwhile, I am walking around and jump into the sea. Swimming.

I can see a lot of fish here and there. Such a beautiful sea.

“HYAAAAA!!! KAI OPPAAAAAAA!!” the girl screams as they see Kai is doing a photoshoot. Shirtless.

Shirtless?

I look at him. Damn those abs! Damn those dark skin! 

He is so eye-catching. Suddenly I feel like I want to touch his abs. 

“Huh? What am I thinking?” I mumble as I get out from water to take a gulp of water to refresh my mind.

I am walking under the umbrella when Kai suddenly hug me and the girl scream again.

“NOOOOOO!! OPPPAAAAA WHAT ARE YOU DOING????” 

I stomp Kai’s foot and then smile to the girl, “He is playing around.”

Kai glares at me as he walks back to his photoshoot location, he mouthed ‘You will eat my revenge later’ 

I sigh and laugh. He is such a cute kid. I take out my phone to see what time is it and suddenly my phone vibrates.

Calling : unknown number

“Huh?” I press the answer button.

“Luhan! I’m in Incheon airport right now!” I hear someone talking across. 

“SEHUN? Asdfghjkl! Why are you here?” I shout.

“I said that I want to go here, right? Now, pick me up! I don’t know where to go.” Sehun says.

“Sehun! Just go back! I will be back there in 3 days! Don’t be so stupid!” I say and turn off the call.

‘What’s with him!’ I thought.

I put the handphone and then go back to swim at the sea when someone suddenly push me from the back and there I slip. I am looking at the person push me,

it’s Kai. And now, he is…

KISSING ME? DAMN IT! 

I want to push him away but he hugs me tightly under water. 

“WHERE IS KAII OPPAAA? HE FINISHED WITH HIS SCHEDULE RIGHT? WANNA PLAY!” the girl screams here and there. 

After 5 minutes, the girls voices is nowhere to be heard. I decide to push Kai and the go out from the water to breathe oxygen.

“You are crazy!” I say as I try to breathe more oxygen.

“Kekeke~ It’s salty!” Kai laughs. 

I am blushing, I knew that Kai was talking about my lips. 

“I miss you!!” Kai hug me and kissing my neck.

“Gya!! It’s ticklish! Kai don’t! Ahh~”

“You like it, don’t you?” Kai smirks and then kiss me more.

Suddenly, Kai turns my body to face him and then he pressed my back so our body collide and then stick each other at last. Kai put his hand on my grip and I

go with his neck. 

“Should we kiss?” Kai smirks.

“You have to ask?” I pout.

Kai puts his lips on mine. His lips press mine. We are in the middle of water, kissing. And probably, wait!

“Kai! Not here!” I push and glare at Kai.

“Why? You don’t like in water? It must be on bed?” Kai is teasing me.

“You are teasing me! I hate you! This is enough! I go out!” I walk out from the water and Kai grabs my hand.

“Sorry?” Kai smiles and I don’t even turn my head to see him.

“Nope! Go home! I feel my body burns!” I say.

“Because I’m too hot?” Kai asks as he follows me out from the water.

“PABBO KAI!” I hit his head and then walk alone, leaving him.

.

.
.



“Luluuuuu~” Kai is begging beside me.

We are lying on my(his) bed right now. I’m tired, but it was really fun. 

“Luluuuu~ please! My member can’t hold anymore!” Kai says.

I hit Kai’s head again. “Never speak like that!” I pout.

“Kekeke~ Then, should we do it now?” Kai jump above me.

“Kai! Get off now!” I say as I am trying to push him aside.

Kai is not moving an inch. He is staring deeply at my eyes. I am also staring at his eyes. Actually, I am not mad or anything with him. I’m just teasing him back

now. But I feel like that it is me who can’t hold on anymore.

I put my hands at Kai’s neck and then pull him closer to me. We kiss again. I feel his lips on mine. Kai’s tongue pushes my lips so I have no choice besides

open it for him. Kai’s tongue enters my mouth and searching for mine. 

“Kai, stop – “

Kai stop and then looking at me like he is angry. “WHAT IS IT? WE ARE ON THE BED!” Kai shout. 

I surprised but slowly he caresses my head and gently kisses me again.

“I love you.” Kai whispers between his kiss.

‘Me too’ in my heart.

Kai’s hands slowly reaches my abs as he pushes my shirt. 

“Ah, Kai—“ I moan. 

“We don’t even start yet.” Kai kiss my neck. It’s slowly got lower in every kiss. 

At one point, Kai stop and get up and take off his shirt in front of me. He reveals his abs and perfectly shaped body. Slowly he loosen his belt and begins  to

some part of his pants. Then his hands move to my shirt, he is trying to remove my shirt.

“I can do it” I say while blushing. He nods while smiling. I begin to my shirt.

“Ehm…Luhan..” Kai calls me.

“What is it?” I ask. Still ing my shirt.

“This is my first time doing this so…I am not as perfect as—you know, if you’ve done it before, I—“

I throw my shirt at Kai.

“What was that for?” Kai throw my shirt to the floor and looking at me.

I jump to him and hug him tightly, “This is my first time too.” I look up to his face. “Please be gentle.”

Kai smiles and then lays me on the bed with him on my top.

Suddenly my phone vibrates. 

I take a look at my phone and Kai.

Kai sigh. He nod, “Take the phone.”

I take the phone and press the answer button. “Hello?”

“Hello ,Lu—please he, uhuk.help me. Uhuk uhuk. It’s rai—uhuk raining uhuk – and I’m on the uhukk road… “

“Sehun? Where are you? Oh my God! What are you doing? Didn’t I tell you—ah whatever! Tell me where are you?” I shout when I heard that Sehun is in the

middle of the rain with nowhere to go. I thought he was lying back there so I didn’t care anymore about him.

“I’ll be right there! Wait for me, okay?” I say and then hang up the phone.

I turn my head to Kai. He is in the middle of wearing his shirt. 

“Kai—“

“I will drive you there.” Kai smiles while takes my shirt and put it on my back gently. “Let’s go.”

I don’t know why but I feel tears fulfill my eyes. “Thanks” 

.

.

Now, I know, Kai is really gentle. 



I am running while Kai is catching up with me with the umbrella. My eyes are monitoring from right to left, searching for Sehun. And then I found someone lies on

the side of the road.

“It’s Sehun!” I shout and then running. Kai is following me again.

I take a look at the person, and it is indeed Sehun. It’ is raining heavily right now and I can feel that Sehun is sick. 

“Kai, what should we do?”

“I’ll drive the car here. Take this umbrella with you and try to prevent him to get worse by make him stay under the umbrella.” Kai explains and then hand me the

umbrella.

“But, Kai—“ I want to continue my words but Kai already running through the rain. I turn my head to see Sehun, “Sehun, you will be alright, just hang on!”

“Lu—han..” Sehun mumbles.

“Stop! Hang on!”

In a minute, Kai’s car already stops besides us. I am helping Sehun to get up and Kai is helping us too. It is so lucky that no one notice him in the middle of the

heavy rain so he can help us. Kai opens the car so Sehun can get in. I got into the front seat car when Kai already close the back door and got into the car.

“He has fever, Kai.” I am worrying Sehun.

“I will call the doctor later. Now, grab at something, I will drive as fast as possible.” Kai says and then the car moves like crazy. Drifting in the rain.

In only 10 minutes, we are able to arrive at home, SAFELY. I help Sehun to go out from the car and Kai is helping me to carry the other side of Sehun.

Kai opens one room near the front door, “Lie him there, I will call the doctor.” 

I nod and then put Sehun there. I am going to help Kai with the doctor when suddenly Sehun grabs my hand.

“Don’t leave,Luhan.” he says.

I am looking to him. No energy and got a bad fever. I nod and let him grab my hand.

Not long after, the doctor arrived and then begin to check Sehun’s condition. I am looking at Sehun and the doctor intensely while taking a glance to Kai. 

He is freezing at Sehun’s hand which is holding mine. 

‘I’m sorry,Kai’ I thought.

“He’s alright. He just got a fever. Just give him this and he will get better.” The doctor hand me the medicine.

“Oh, thanks.” I smile.

Then the doctor left the room with Kai accompany him.

“Sehun, are you feel better?” I ask.

“Yeah, when you are next to me. Don’t leave my side, Luhan.” Sehun is grabbing my hand tightly.

Someone enters the room. I know who it is. It is Kai.

“How is he?” he asks as he walks.

“He is fine.” I say.

“I’m fine as long as he is here.” Sehun say as he moves my hand which is inside his to his chest. 

I can see that Kai grinned his teeth but pretends to smile, “Oh okay.” 

He left the room. I want to catch up with him but Sehun still hold my hand tightly.

“Sehun—let me go. I have something to talk to Kai—“

“Luhan..I love you.”

.

.

.

-TBC-


AHHHH SEHUN IS COMING >U< AND HE CONFESSES TOO!!! 

WHAT ABOUT KAI AND LUHAN? WHAT ABOUT SEHUN?

PLEASE KEEP READING, COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE ARE LOVED! 

clang2 : yes, i like fluffy nowadays so~~ the story is a bit fluffy >u< 

clairenoona_887 : marriage? omona~ 

doobidoo : thankyou! >u< Kailu ftw:)

Exo_kailu : ah you've been waiting? thank you a lot! :) 

darksanctuary : yes, kids nowadays are rather too innocent or-- /facepalm/ thanks for commenting <3 

AilaHeenim : well~~ >u< thanks for commenting! <3

KEEP SUPPORT ME BY COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES <3 THANKS , I LOVE YOU GUYS <3