Finally!

My Partner and Chatting Friend I Love

LAST CHAPTER, OMO, SORRY FOR ALWAYS UPDATING SO LATE. T.T ENJOY THIS! THANKS FOR ALWAYS WAITING! I LOVE YOU GUYS.


DEG!

“What are you talking about, Sehun? I don’t understand.” I pretend to not know the meaning but indeed I know.

Sehun suddenly get up and I try to hold him since he is can’t maintain his balance. 

“Why do you pretend to not know?” Sehun looks at me in the eyes. 

I am looking to his eyes. He still has fever, I can’t reject him now. 

CUP~

I bulge my eyes. I can’t believe what did he do to me. I push him to the bed. 

“Why did you—“ I feels my eyes warm. 

“Lu—“

I don’t want to care about Sehun anymore. He kissed me! How dare he? I am running out from the room and run as fast as I can until I bump into someone. I fell to the ground.

“Heyy..what are—“ Kai bulge his eyes. “Why are you crying?” 

Kai caress my head and then pull me to his hug, but I push him back.

“Don’t.. Kai.. I— “ my tears are falling. I don’t know how to face Kai.

“Why don’t you take care of Sehun?” Kai asks as he pats my head.

“I don’t want to!” I shout. “He kissed me.”

Kai freeze right away. I can feel his anger. I dare myself to look at him. At his eyes. Suddenly he kiss me and my lips. 

“It’s hygiene.” Kai smiles. “Go take care of him, I believe in you.”

I hug Kai. “Thanks, thanks, I really love you.”

“Me too.”
.
.
.
“Luhan, I’m so sorry—“

“Don’t talk too much, Sehun. Just eat your food.” I say as I open the pack of his medicine.

“Luhan, please hear me, okay?” 

I just nod. I don’t want to talk too much around him.

“Luhan. I don’t know where it began but—“ Sehun sigh.

#FlashBack#

“Hey, Sehun, you are so handsome, you know.” Luhan praises Sehun.

Sehun blushed. “What does it mean?” 

“I mean you are so handsome, you know, you are not losing to Brad Pitt or Rain.” Luhan smiles.

Sehun sighs. 

“That’s not what I expect you to answer.”

“I think I will fell for you if you be nicer to me.” Luhan smiles.

Sehun feels his heart beating so fast than he can handle. “Do you think I am not nice?”

“Nope” Luhan stick out his tongue.

“Get here you !” Sehun chases Luhan.



“Hey, Luhan, what kind of person do you like?” Sehun asks.

“Err..I don’t know. I don’t have any special types of people I like.” Luhan explains. 

“Oh..how about Mina? She has white skin.” Sehun says. 

“White skin. It’s good. But I don’t like Mina, she is too talkative.” Luhan says.

“Then…how about Luna? She can attract people around her.” Sehun asks.

“She is attractive, but I don’t like short.” Luhan smiles and then left the kitchen.

‘At least you like those with white skin and attractive person like me’ Sehun thought.



#FlashBack#

“But, Sehun—“ I sigh after hear his story. “The things I said about fell for you back then because you were so cold to me and I didn’t kno—“

Sehun looks so sad so I didn’t continue my words.

“What about your ideal type? Is that closer to me than that Kai?” Sehun asks.

I sigh again. “I’m not thinking about ideal types and I just answer randomly, Sehun. I’m so sorry. But I – “

“Stop.” Sehun stops me and then shoo me.

I stand up and then walk to exit the room. “Good night, Sehun. Have a nice dream.”

I know that Sehun will not have a nice dream tonight. I feel like I’m he worst person in the world. I like Sehun, but just as friend, when he passes the line, I don’t like him at all.

“How was it?” Kai asks when I’m out from Sehun’s room.

“He is okay. Just need some refreshing in his brain.” I state.

Kai nod and then walk to his room. His other room I mean, not the one that I slept on.

“Kai..”

Kai turns to see me when I call him.

“Good night.”

He smiles. “Good Night too. Have a nice dream.”

Somehow I got a bad feeling when Kai turn his head and walking toward his room. I feel so bad that I can’t move my foot.



“YOUNG MASTER KAI GOT INTO ACCIDENT!” the maid is shouting in the middle of the night.

I got up because I hear that…..I run as fast as possible to exit my room.

“WHAT HAPPENED?”  I ask. I want my ear has heard the wrong information.

“Young Master got into accident!” says the maid while still running here and there.

I fell to the ground. I can’t move my legs, they feel hurt. So, this is why I felt so bad tonight. Suddenly, someone grabs my shoulder. It’s Sehun.

“Let’s go. I know where Kai is.” Sehun says while pulling me.

Sehun drives the car he borrowed from Kai’s garage. My mind is blank so when Sehun is talking, I don’t catch any of his words.

We arrived at the hospital with me running toward the receptionist. 

“Where is Kai? Where is KAIII?” I shout and the nurse points the room. 

“It’s that one. A2” 

I am running without giving any ‘thanks’ to the nurse. I opened the room and find Kai is lying on the bed. But..

“Hey, Luhan!” he greets me.

I am crying. He is safe, at least he is safe. 

“Why do you cry?” Kai begins to move from the bed but his leg doesn’t let him. “Damn it!”

“Don’t move stupid badass! I really worried about you!” I walk closer to his bed. 

“I injured my leg.” Kai smirks.

“How?” I sit beside him.

“I was driving crazily through the rain when my car slip and….” Kai stops.

“You were jumping right before the car crash?” I guess.

“Nope. The car was stopped back then. But when I finished checking the car condition.. “ Kai stops.

“Someone bump into you?” I asks. “Don’t stop in the middle of the story! You make me curious!” 

“Okay okay.” He sigh. “When I was about to close the car door, I forget that my leg is still outside the car. And I was angry at that time so—“

“!” I hit his head.

Kai pat his head, “It hurts!” 

I smiles and then hug him. “What makes you angry, Kai?”

Kai hug me back, “I—I was so jelly about you and Sehun.”

“Then why don’t you tell me so? You were pretending that you were not!” I glare at him.

He laughs. “I’m sorry?”

“You better sorry and not do this again!” I caress his head. “Be honest to me.” 

He nods and I let him sleep in my hug. ‘Night, Kai’ I whisper.

.

.

.

“KAIIIII LUHHAANNN!! WAKE UP!” someone shouting at my ear. I got up to look at who is he. 

“Chanyeol! It’s not good to shouting at the patient!” 

“But, Kris! I shout at Luhan’s ear, he is not patient!” he smiles.

“Oh my God! Kris, Chanyeol!” I hug them when my vision is clear.

“The one who needs hug is here.” Kai pout as he wakes up and see me hugging Kris and Chanyeol.

“Want a hug from me? I’m going!” Chanyeol jump to Kai.

“NOT FROM YOU! ARGH!” Kai shout.

“Don’t disturb them, kids!” DO umma enters the room with a full basket of fruits and Suho appear behind the basket.

“Holaholahola, we are here!!!!” Xiu-Tao-Baek-Chen are shouting so loud when they enters the room.

I laugh at them. They are forever cute. 

“Kai, you already alert the hospital to not spread this news to any of your fans right?” asks Kris.

“Yeah. I don’t want any of my fans disturb MY TIME.” Kai stressed  the word ‘MY TIME’ 

“Do we disturb you guys?” ask Xiu-Tao-Baek-Chen together with cuteness.

“Aigoo! Of course not!” I pinch their cheeks one by one and Kai glares at me.

“What?” I glare back at him.

“Oh so noisy.” Someone enters the rooms. I guess it’s Lay. 

And Sehun is entering the room behind Lay and smile lightly at me. I smile back at him.

I look at guys around me. They are so funny as always and then my view stop at one person. The only person I love the most in this world, the only one for me.
Kai..

I mouthed ‘I love you’

He winks ‘I love you too‘

.

.

.

1 YEAR SINCE THEN.

“I finished, ahjussi!” I smiles at ahjussi and then waving at Sehun who just come out from the kitchen.

“Our icon is finally get a title ‘International Icon’, chukkahamida! Kai-ssi.” The MC on the television says.

“Oh! It’s Kai!” I look at the TV and smiling like an idiot.

“Just go home and have a chat with him! The program is about to end.” Sehun shoo me and turn off the TV.

“Thanks Sehun! Bye ahjussi!” 

I am running to my beloved apartment and turn on my computer when I got in.

KkamjongINmarriedtoDeerLuhan : When will you come back here? Or should I go there? I miss you a lot! We don’t even have our first night yet!

DeerLuhanmarriedtoKkamjongIN : I will go there tomorrow! Oh! I’m so excited! >///<

KkamjongINmarriedtoDeerLuhan : Our marriage photo is out!! Wow! This is great~

DeerLuhanmarriedtoKkamJongIN : Don’t see that first! Let’s see together! Btw, chukkae, you are awesome!

KkamjongINmarriedtoDeerLuhan : You saw the news? Thanks ^^ Btw, our names almost fulfill the box!

DeerLuhanmarriedtoKkamjongIN : Want to change? You change it first!

KaiLu : Yeah, it changed! You change it!

LuKai : Finished!

KaiLu : I miss you already yeobo!

LuKai : I just go here to resign! And when I go back there, we will be together forever! Love you~

KaiLu : Yeah. Me too <3 Don’t forget to use your ring! I don’t want anyone flirting with you.

LuKai : Yes, I am a married guy. ^^ Married to my Kai.

KaiLu : I want to pinch your cheeks right away.

LuKai : Sorry, you can’t :p

KaiLu : Btw, did you notice that something happen between Lay and Sehun?

LuKai : Oh yeah! You feel that too! I thought they are in a relationship?

KaiLu : Dunno. Wanna check everything tomorrow.

LuKai : Tomorrow pick me up!

KaiLu : Sure, baby ^^

LuKai : I’m sleepy. >__<

KaiLu : Sweet Dreams.

LuKai : Sweet Dreams ^^

I turn off my computer, and suddenly my phone vibrates.

“Hello?” I answer.

“I miss you already.” 

“Kai! We were just chatting!” I laugh at his childish side.

“Okay then. I hang up the phone.” Kai says.

“Don’t.” I say and then put my phone besides my head. 

‘Good Night’ I whisper. 



“Whoaa! I’m late!” I am running toward the gate which is almost closed. I saw Sehun passing but this is not the right time to call him, maybe later.

It’s a long 2 hours since I don’t have Kai beside me like last time.

“Finally Seoul!” I shout as I arrived at Incheon.

I press Kai’s number and not long after he picks up the phone, “Hello?”

“Kai! Where are you?” I say as I walking toward the exit.

“The same place as before. I’m waiting.” He hangs up the phone.

I can see MazdaRX8 after I through the exit door. I calmly walk into the car and open the door.

“I miss you~” Kai kiss my lips as I get in.

“Me too.” I kiss his lips in reply.  “I’m tired! The trip is not good!” I say.

“That’s not a good reason to avoid making love with me, Lulu~” Kai says as he steering his car out from the airport.

I am blushing. Since when he can read my mind?

“Be prepare, because I’m not going to hold back!” Kai smirks.

And I just cover my tomato face with my hands.


(BEHIND THE SCENE)

Sehun’s POV.

I am arrived at Incheon airport, somehow I saw Luhan back there, but I’m not sure because he was running. Okay, that’s not important.  

I’m searching for someone and finally find him. “LAY!”

 Lay turn his head and smiles at me. “When did you arrive?”

“Just a few minutes ago.” I smile at him.

“Let’s go.” 

I don’t know what happen between us. But I feel comfortable beside him.

Chanyeol’s POV

“I’m missing Lulu~” I cry to Kris.

“Can you stop crying. He is here today!” Kris say to me.

“But Kai will make him can’t walk for today and I can’t meet him!” I protest.

“You want me to make you can’t walk too?” Kris smirks.

I surprised and run from him, “MAMAAAAAAAAA”

DO’s POV

“What a kid.” I shook my head.

“What is it? You want a kid?” Suho says to me and make me blushing hard.

Xiu-Tao-Baek-Chen’s POV

Can we stop being a childish kid?

Me: No.

HEY GUYS I'M HERE <3<3<3<3 THE STORY IS FINISHED AND I AM REALLY FEEL GRATEFUL BECAUSE YOU ALL ALWAYS SUPPORT ON ME, 

EVENTHOUGH I AM A LAZYASS T.T 

doobidoo : aw, thank you so much! I love you <3 

AilaHeenim : I'm not separating them, instead because of Sehun. Everything is okay >w< Thanks for reading! I love you <3 

claire_noona887 : nooooo, kai is lulu's <3 tehee:3 sorry about sehun, but he's helping so it was okay right? i love you, thanks for reading and commenting! <3

DeerLove : aw me too!! <33333

EternalElf1 : Don't worry baby, he finds Lay <3

clang2 : can't agree more with you <333 laff <3

pandor_suju : yes, he is with lay /grins/ :33

InSpIrIt91 , ticctacc03 , elly_elian thanks for support, il bby <3

AND FOR ALL, THANKS FOR READING. COMMENTS ARE LOVED! THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 


- LOVE JUNJUNLOVESEOBBIE-