Meeting 'someone'

My Partner and Chatting Friend I Love

I'M SORRYY!

I THOUGHT THAT MY FILE WAS DELETED OR DISSAPEAR, SO I CAN'T UPDATE THE STORY, BUT THIS IS IT.

I FEEL SO LUCKY THAT I FOUND MY FILE AGAIN AND CAN UPDATE THE STORY <3

THANKS FOR WAITING AND ENJOY THE STORY <3


 

[LUHAN POV]

“Whoaa! Narita airport is so huge! I feel that the last time I’ve been here, it’s not this big.” I look at the board with flight number.

“I should be dreaming, let’s put the baggage first.” I smile as pulling my baggage.

“WHOOAAAAAAAAA!!!” suddenly a group of girls shouting here and there.

“Damn it! What is it!” I turn my head to look.

There he is. He is walking with his almighty. The gorgeous tanned skin and handsome face. Tall and admirable. He is the perfect human beings I’ve ever seen.

“Kai…” I mumble while Kai is walking pass me. And damn it! He is looking at me! Our eyes met! And he…smiles? God!

“Err..do you want to put your baggage, sir?”ask the airport official.

“Oh, yes..” I am shock that I was called by the airport official, I just can’t stop looking at Kai’s back. He is too perfect! How can a human so perfect?

“Here your seat, sir. And your baggage will be sent to the plane’s trunk right now.” The airport official says.

“Oh okay.” I nod and smile and then walk to the door where I should wait. Oh, no, I shouldn’t wait, the gate is opened. Okay, I just go right away to the plane.

I am walking while looking at the scenery of the airport. Japan, I will leave you for one week, don’t be a bad child okay?

I sounded like a mother, aren’t I?

Without noticing, I already arrived at the plane and the stewardess greets me and shows me the seat where I should sit for about 2 hours.

“Here you are, sir” says the stewardess as she point out my seat and then wink. Wink? For me? NO! It’s not to me! Absolutely not me! And I look at the direction where she winks. It is…

OHMYGODWHATSHOULDIDO?THEHANDSOMEMODELISTHERE!

“Annyeong? Oh, konichiwa?” I mumble nonsense when our eyes met.

“Annyeong.. “

Oh! My God! His voice is deep and really admirable. He is so cool!

I am sitting beside him? What am I dreaming last night?

“You are sitting here?” asks Kai when I was about to sit.

“Uhm, yeah.. err..should I leave?” I ask. I’m afraid that I’m bothering him.

“No, it’s okay.” Kai smiles and then he is looking at me.

I ignore his gaze and start to sleep. I was so excited last night that I can’t sleep.

“Let’s take a photo together!” suddenly a deep voice that I knew belongs to Kai enters my ear.

“What?” I turn my head to him.

“Take photo!” Kai take out his phone and then position it in front of me and him.

“Don’t want to!” I push his hands.

He is looking at me now, “Why? Don’t you want to take a photo with a model like me?” he smirks.

“It’s no matter if you are a model or not. I’m tired, my face is ruined and there’s black circle under my eyes. I can’t – “

CLICK.

I glare at him while he is looking at the photo he took.

“It’s good.” Kai smiles and then put his phone back to his bag.

I still glaring at him. “Give me back that one! I’m so ruined in there!”

Kai pretends that he is not hearing me.

“Whatever!” I state as I begin to sleep again. I don’t want to have any arguments with this person, especially when I’m tired.

Suddenly my phone rings.

“Hello?” I hurriedly answer the phone. And Kai is looking at me again this time.

“Sorry Sehun! I’m in the plane and about to leave! I leave all about the bakery to you for one week! Take care!” I turn down his call and turn off my phone.

“The flight will take off now, please be seated.” Say the stewardess.

Oh! It’s time. I never watch Japan from high sky, except when I visited Tokyo Tower back there. I want to take a look, but sadly, Kai is the one who seats next to the window.

“Want to take a look?” Kai offered when he saw me hopeless while looking at the unreached window.

“Yeah!” I smile as I move my head forward across his seat. The scenery was so beautiful.

“This is not your first time on plane, right?” Kai asks suddenly.

I nod. “Yeah, I’ve been on a plane long time ago.”

Kai nod and then accompany me looking at the scenery.

At the scenery……………………………………..

.....

.....

.....

NO! I feel he is looking at me!

I turn my face to face him. “Why are you looking at me?”

“Because you are so cute..” Kai answers.

I blush and then move my head backward to its original position, he makes me blush!

Then it becomes silent while Kai still busy looking at me. I pretend to not know and playing with my bag.

“Who is Sehun?” Kai suddenly asks.

“Do you have to know?”

“I’m just curious.” he winks.

WINKS? Oh my God! He is some kind of player? But I hate it, his winks work for me.

“He is my friend at work place.” I say.

“Let’s play!” Kai says ignoring my answer.

“Play what?” I look at him curiously.

Kai take out PSP from his pocket. And turn it on, and click the game with the title ‘Donald Duck’.

WAIT!

I stare at him.

“Wanna play?” he smirks.

I nod slightly. I love Donald duck! I’m freaking love with it! For your information, I’m its number one fan!

Kai hands his PSP to me and I begin to click the PSP here and there.

And that’s it. I spent almost one and a half hours to play with this PSP while Kai has been chatting with his manager for the last 30 minutes.

“I’m tired! I can’t get through this level!” I shout and then Kai turn his head to me.

“Which one? I can’t pass that too.” Kai take a glance at the level.

“But I really have to pass this level! It’s so..aaarrgghhh!” I shout frustrated. I’m not afraid and ashamed of shouting so loud because we are the only passengers here. I don’t know anything about this.

“Stop it! Just eat this french fries!” Kai gives me a packet of french fries he is eating right now.

I take some of it and put it on my mouth and still arguing with the PSP.

Kai is laughing.

“What do you laughing for?” I ask him after I pause the game.

“Your cheeks become more chubby! I love it!” he says while pinching my cheeks.

“Stop it!” I blush and he is laughing more. I take a full hand of french fries and put it on Kai’s mouth.

He stops his laugh and chew the french fries. “Thanks, baby”

I blush. “Who is your baby!” I pretend to be angry. However the fact that he called me baby didn’t bother me. It feels like I’m already used to it. Is that because Jongin always call me baby back there? But, I don’t want anyone except Jongin to call me so.

.

.

.

.

It is a very fascinating flight I have! Wow, it's nice having Kai beside me! He is really funny and crazy, he is not that cool like my first perception, but he is great!

I am walking to the counter to take my baggage. I can't see Kai anywhere, maybe he is going through special way that no fans are allowed to pass. I sigh.

This is Korea! Whoaa! I can't believe I'm here. It brings too much memory back. I pull my baggage and begins to walk while looking some restaurant.

"Oh! Jjangmyun! I never eat that since I move to Japan. I usually eat ramen since in Japan, ramen is so popular. Uhm, gotta eat jjangmyun first." I smile and order a portion of jjangmyun from one store.

Not long after I ordered, the jjangmyun is ready to be eaten.
 

"Wow! This is nice!" I eat the jjangmyun non-stop. Am I too hungry or I just miss this jjangmyun? Whatever!

I left the store when I am finish with the jjangmyun. Next... Oh! I forgot! I must tell Jongin that I'm arrived! I'm not here for sightseeing. I have to meet Jongin as soon as possible. I press Jongin's number in my phone. And there is the dial tone.
 

"Hello?" someone answered, I knew it's Jongin. But somehow, I knew this voice.

"Is this Jongin? I'm Luhan! I arrived at Korea already! Where are you?" I ask. Still thinking about this voice. I think this voice resemble someone. I heard this voice before!

" Yeah. Just go to the exit and find black MazdaRX8 there. I'm in there. Sorry, I can't go out of my own." he sounds so sorry.
 

"It's okay. I'll be right there in 5 minutes!" I turn my phone down.

Deg! I begin to feel itchy all over my body. Damn! I am really nervous. Do my looks okay? Do I have to change my clothes to a new one? Will Jongin like my appearance? I'm nervous and afraid.

Without noticing, I already arrived in front of Jongin's MazdaRX8. I can't see through the window. I prepare to knock the window when suddenly the car's door opened up.

"Come in!" Someone who I believed to be Jongin says. I go into the car and sit, but I don't have so much courage to look at Jongin. So, I decided to just look straight to the front.

"Why are you so nervous? We were talking back then in the plane!"

I have to think twice about his words. And when my smart brain comeback to me… I bulge my eyes and turn my head to see Jongin.

.

.

BANG!


SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS UPDATES? I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS~

THANKS FOR WAITING, I'LL UPDATE TONIGHT <3

IT'LL BE DOUBLE UPDATE :3

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3