He is the man that meet my expectation :3

My Partner and Chatting Friend I Love

I AM UPDATING!!! FAST RIGHT? ENJOY THIS, THANKS FOR COMMENTS <3

 

[LUHAN POV]

" You are surprised, right?" Kai smiles.

" What are you doing here, Kai?" I still can't believe my eyes and my thought now. The thought that Jongin is Kai.

" What am I doing? This is my car and I'm Jongin. How can you be so cute, Luhan!" Kai pinches my cheeks.

“But—“

Kai ignores me and then ride the car in fast speed.

“Jongin, I mean—Kai! Don’t ride to fast! I’m afraid!” I close my eyes. I never want to ride this fast. I don’t like it. It feels like I’m near to the hell.

Kai decrease the speed and then turn on the music. “You can call me Jongin, if you want to.” Kai shrug his head with one hand still steering the car.

I see. That’s why I feel so familiar with him back there. And his voice. The deep voice I love.

“Why don’t you tell me that you are Jongin! You make me curious!” I pout.

He is smiling and taking a glance at me.

“It’s a surprise!” Kai stuck his tongue.

I hit him playfully. “You are cheating! You knew me first!”

“I’m not. I knew you are Luhan because you are sitting next to me!” Kai explain. “I order the whole plane for you, baby. Remember that I am the one who booked your flight?”

I blush. Now, I know why the plane is empty and only us in there. I was so insensitive.

“Why did you book all the seat for? It’s not needed!” I complained.

“It’s okay. So we can have our time together without anyone disturbing us!” Kai smirks.

I can’t say anything. This guy is really. But he really meets my expectations. But the only thing I am not aware is about the fact that Jongin is Kai, Korea’s Top model.

“So, what is you first impression after knowing that I’m Jongin?” Kai asks breaking the silence.

“Bad! You are lying to me!” I pout. “But, I’m really surprised, Jongin! I’m not expecting you to be …Kai? And I was thinking that you are cool!”

“As Kai or Jongin?” Kai continues.

“Err…I like Kai, but I prefer Jongin!” I  smile at him even when he is not looking at me.

“Hehe..thanks, I’m blushing!” Kai can’t hide his blushing cheeks.

“Kai is blushing, so cuteee~ “ I pinch his cheeks. Wow! So skinny! “And how about your impression towards me?

Kai pretends to think. “I knew that it was you when we met at Narita airport, when I passed you.”

“You knew me since then? Wow! How can you know?” I bulge my eyes. He takes a good guess about me.

“Yeah. I am always imagining that Luhan is a cute guy with angelic face. In fact, this is true.” Kai smiles.

I am blushing really hard at his complement right now.

“You are the one who is blushing now! How cute~ “ Kai smirks and pinch my cheeks.

“You really like pinching my cheeks! It will not go back to its original position if you pinch it too much!” I complain.

“Kekeke.. “ Kai laughs and then continue. “My mansion is near. You live with me, right?”

Suddenly I take a look at the road. I spotted a big mansion ahead. It must be Kai’s.

“But Kai, don’t you afraid that your fans will found out about me?” I mumble. I’m afraid that I will be a resistance for Kai.

“No need to worry.” Kai stops his car after enter the gate. “Because I love you.” Kai open his door and opened mine.

“What? Kai, did you say something? I didn’t hear the last part!” I insist to bring my own baggage when Kai already pulling it.

“Nothing.” Kai smiles and then take my hand with his other hand and we are walking to the mansion like a newly married couple who just move in.

.

.

.

“This is my room! Whoaa! It’s big!” I look around the room that Kai gives me.

Kai silently walk and hug me from behind. I am blushing. What is he doing?

“This is our room” he whispers.

Suddenly I become rigid. I can’t move my body. I am spelled by his words.

“I’m kidding. Have fun. “ Kai releases me and then go out from the room.

I throw myself to the bed before I fell to the ground. My legs are not strong enough to make me stand right up.

“Kai—Jongin – Which one should I use?” I feel my cheeks burns and then I smell the bedcover. It’s so good.

Suddenly a maid knock my door. “Young master Kai, the manager want to see you.”

Young master Kai? But this is my room. Doesn’t Kai tell his maid about—wait! Is this really his room?

“What are you doing there?” suddenly I heard Kai’s voice and the maid followed him until I can’t hear anything.

Okay. Now I knew this is his room. And this is the bed which he always slept on.

Jongin.

.

.

.

DeerLuhan : Kai! I can’t turn on the shower! It’s different from what I used in Japan! >w<

KkamjongIN : Just push the button under the shower.

DeerLuhan : Which one?

BRAKKK!

“Why don’t you go talk to me? I’m in the next room! Why should we use the chat facilitate?” Kai comes to my room.

“But, Kai – “ I’m blushing. The reason is I can’t meet him now. My heart can work together with my brain if I see him.

Kai ignores me and walks into the bathroom. Suddenly he pops his head from the bathroom, “Come here, Luhan!”

‘He wants to show me how to make that things work, right?’ I thought as I walking towards the bathroom.

I go into the bathroom and suddenly feels someone pulls me to the biggest bathtub I’ve ever seen.

And there is me. Wet inside the bathtub. “YAH! KAIIIII!! JONGIINNNN!! YOU—“ I try to splash water to Jongin who is about to enter the bathtub.

“Yah! Don’t splash water around!” Kai holds my hands.

We are in the bathtub right now.

Bathtub..

BATHTUB? OH MY GOD! WHAT AM I DOING?

“Come here, you bad boy!” Kai hugs me when I’m about to go out from the bathtub.

“Gyaaa!” I slip.

DUAKK.

.

.

.

“I’m so sorry, Luhan. Is it hurt?” Kai says as he massages my head.

“It’s okay.” I smiles.

I am not worrying about the wound. I am worrying about how to hide my heart which is beating so fast right now.

“I am really sorry.” Kai shows his really-sorry face to me.

I smile. “It’s really okay, Kai! But if only you buy me tons of ice cream, strawberry milk, tiramisu, pizza, hamburger, banana split, chocolate chip.”

Kai surprised at my words.

“Oh, I’m just kidding, Kai. Don’t be so serious!” I laugh.

Suddenly Kai gets up from the bed where we sit just now and then call the maid from something like telephone? I don’t know what it is.

“Bring me tons of ice cream, strawberry milk, tiramisu, pizza, hamburger, banana split, chocolate chip! Right away!” he stated.

I bulge my eyes. “Kai—I’m just—“

“I have a good memory, haven’t I?” Kai laughs as he sits beside me. “Just tell me what you want, Luhan. I will fulfill all your request.” Kai says as he walks out form the room after cupped my face.

I am looking at his back. He is so cool. But he can be cute. Back then.

“Err…Luhan, let’s go somewhere tonight.” Kai smiles as he left my room.

OH MY GOD! IS THIS A DATE?


Uhm~ I'm writing fluffy fic here ...sorryy >.<

I hope you like this~ And Kai is soooo gentle :3 right?

Thanks for comments and subcribes, I really love you guys~

aquoa22 : I'm sorry, it takes a long time, ne? I will update as fast as possible :3

lilcrusnik07 : Don't lost hope on me >.< hehe, btw I'm updating~ thanks for comments :3

NoBodY_KnoWs_Me : /dance with you/ hehe :D i'm updating, please keep reading :3

chilly : i will update this fic constantly, so don't worry anymore ^_^ thanks for reading :3

YoseobS2Junhyung : well~ they will kiss later >///<

PLEASE DO COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBES AGAIN, LOVE YOU <3