My Day with Him.

My Partner and Chatting Friend I Love

I'M BACK WITH THE STORY, I'M SO SO SO SORRY THAT I WAS ON HIATUS FOR A LONG TIME ; A ;

“I’m sorry, Sehun. I was just about to get off back then.” I say as Sehun call me.

“What kind of reason is that? Damn it, Luhan! We need you here! Just go back tomorrow!” 

I sigh. “I can’t, Sehun. I didn’t even meet my parents yet!” 

“WHAT? WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY THEN?”

“Stop it, Sehun. You made me deaf. I am at Jongin’s mansion right now—“

“Damn it! Just go out from there before he you! Btw, mansion?”

“You are thinking too much, Sehun. He is not that kind of person! And about mansion, yeah, he lives in one.” 

“WHATEVER! Luhan just go out from there now!”

I took a deep breath. “JUST CALM DOWN SEHUN!”

“HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE ?”

“IT IS MY BODY! WHAT CAN YOU DO IF HE ME?”

“YOU—LUHAN! DON’T DO THIS TO ME!”

“THAT’S YOUR PROBLEM!”

“LUHAN, I LO—“

.

.
Beep. I pull the battery out from my phone. I am too angry now. How can Sehun thought something like that. Kai will never me. Even he does, I’m not

having objections towards that!

Eh? Wait! What am I thinking? 

I look at the watch at the wall. It’s 7 PM already. I jump off my bed and then open my baggage. Did I bring my best shirt? Oh, should I wear hoodie? I love this one with Donald duck picture in it. I am walking to the big mirror near the window. Suddenly my eyes stop at a big picture of Kai. Why didn’t I realize that there is big picture here? 

I am lining Kai’s hair in the picture. It’s perfect.
Then I move into the next part, forehead, nose and then…lips.

.

Such a thick lips.

.
“Is it so gorgeous?” a voice enters my ear. And it’s Kai’s.

“You love me that much, don’t you?” Kai whispers at my ear. Since when he is here. I don’t remember he entered my room.

“No—Kai I should change my clothes.” I walk out from Kai’s territory where he can hug me easily from the back.

“Then, just change it. I won’t take a peep.” Kai jump into his bed which is mine for this week.

“Kaii—“ I pout.

“You are so cute. So, you are calling me Kai from now on? It sounds better than Jongin.” Kai smiles as he wakes up from the bed towards the exit. “Don’t take it too long, I will miss you a lot, baby.”
.
.
.

.
Kai is steering his car again while I sit next to him. I see the sky through the window. There is a bright moon up there, it’s so bright so I really like it.
We don’t talk each other until we arrived at the destination. It seems like a normal house in the jungle. Eh? Jungle? To talk about jungle, I can look at the tall trees around us. It really seems like a jungle.

Why did he bring me here?

Sehun words keeps replaying in my mind “Just go out from there before he you!”

Damn it, I can’t focus!

“Luhan, what are you doing? Let’s go inside.” Kai smiles as he pulls my hand. 

Oh! I’m not ready yet.

“This will be fun, Luhan. I’ll be gentle.” Kai smirks and that makes me more nervous.

What will he do to me?

I close my eyes while walking, I don’t know what to do. I am imagining about there is a big king-sized bed inside with flowers covers the bed. And the angel paintings fulfill the rooftop.  We will have—

.
KREKK.

.

.
“DAMN IT, KAI! YOU ARE LATE!” someone shout at Kai. 

I open my eyes and look around. There is no king-sized bed with flowers. There is no angel paintings.

“I’m sorry, Kris. Don’t finish up the popcorn! The film didn’t even run yet!” Kai says as he hit the guy before. 

Suddenly I feel someone breathing at my shoulder. “GYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Oh, I’m sorry!” the tall guy with creepy looks tries to calm me down. “He is funny, Kai!”

Kai pulls me from the guy’s grab. “Can you stop that Chanyeol? Don’t play with him.” 

‘So his name is Chanyeol’ I thought.

“Krisss!!! Kai is being a jerk again!” Chanyeol runs toward Kris and then Kris hugs him. “I just want to greet Luhanniee”

“Did you know me?” I ask as I release Kai’s grip to me.

“Who didn’t know you, Kai always tell us about you.” A voice comes out from a room which I believed to be a kitchen.

Kai is blushing. “Umma, it’s a secret!” 

Then what so called umma came out, it is a guy actually and followed by a guy who brings a full plate of popcorn


“Hey, my name is DO, I am the umma here and this is Suho, my husband.” The umma greets me and the guy beside him nods at me.

I smile, “Luhan imnida. Nice to meet you.”

Suddenly a group of four people comes out and carry me around like a baby. Am I not heavy?

“Yeaa~ Luhannie is here~~” says the scary face guy.

“He is here, Xiumin! Let’s play with him.” says the guy with prominent jawline.

“Yeah yeah.” The one who was called Xiumin replied.

“Nonono! LET’S WATCH THE FILM WITH HIM!” says the cute one but he has a loud voice.

“HEY YOU GUYS! HE IS MINE! DON’T PLAY AROUND WITH HIM!” Kai shouts as he chasing the four that carry me around.

“The film is about to begin, sits at your place, kids.” DO says and hit the four lightly. 

I laugh at them, they are so funny. 

“Let’s go call Lay here!” Suho suggests.

“Okay.” DO nod.

Eh wait? Kris, Chanyeol, Xiumin? I think I knew these names.

“I’m DragonKris.” Kris says like he was reading my mind.

DragonKris..OMG! He is the one in my contact in real person! Remember, I mentioned that I have the contacts from internet and I don’t know the real person yet.

“Then, you are xXiumiNn !” I point to Xiumin and he nod. “You are EggYeollie?” I point Chanyeol and he nod.

“You are DeerLuhan, right? I am ohvoiceJongDae.“ the guy with prominent jawline before speaks up.

“AHHHH!! NICE TO MEET YOU ALL GUYS!” I smile broadly. I never expect to meet them in real life.

“Okay, stop greeting each other. I’m jelly here.” Kai pout as he pulls me closer to him and sit on the bench.

“What are we doing now?” I’m getting excited since I knew everyone around me, especially when they are really funny.

I can see Xiumin elbowing Chanyeol and Chanyeol tells Kris and Kris mad at Xiumin. They are so funny.

“We are watching a film, dear” Kai caress my head and then he grab my body closer to him, “please give me attention now.” 

I am blushing. I nod.

“Whoa, the couple is starting to move.” says Kris and the other laugh. 
“Not funny!” Kai throws a pillow to Kris. 

I laugh again. They are teasing each other! “They are your friend, Kai?” I ask him when DO umma start to insert the film to the DVD player.

“Yeah.. we are gathering here when we don’t have work to do. We were friends since high school.” Kai says.

“Oh okay.” I nod and then give my full attention to the television. The film begins.
.
.
.

.
It is the second day I am here and here I am, watching Kai’s photoshoot in an old Korean house.

The theme is ‘Emperor Time’ and Kai is really looking good in that King outfit. I was mesmerized by his beauty. 

“Good! Next take will be in one hour, rest well!” says the photographer.

I take a bottle of mineral water and give that to Kai who is just walk out from the scene. Kai takes the bottle.

“Sorry, I can’t get you anywhere today, tomorrow will do?” Kai asks as the make-up artist put more make up on his face.

“Hehe..it’s okay, Kai! You looks great! I am also interested in you activity since I never been in a photoshoot scene before.” I smile.

I am really happy right now. I never been in a photoshoot scene in my whole life and this feels great. 

“Want to be in a photoshoot with me?” Kai offers.

I surprised. “No need! I’m just ruining everything.” 

“Let’s try!” Kai grabs my hand and then talks to the make-up artist.

The make-up artists are looking at me with serious face. Maybe they are marking my appearance?

“Yes you will do.” Suddenly the make-up artist pull me and they are doing something with my face and I can’t see because they are forcing me to close my eyes!

“Kai—“

“Just trust them.” 

Kai’s voice really makes me calm down. I am not afraid of anything because Kai said so.



It’s been one hour and the make-up artist are not finish with me yet. It’s almost time for Kai to begin the photoshoot again! I won’t miss the moment!

“FINISH!” the make-up artist says and I am allowed to open my eyes.

I open my eyes and see a beautiful girl there. Who is that?

“You are so cute and beautiful to be a woman!” the make-up artist says and I am blushing.

Am I too feminine? Gosh!

“You look really pretty.” Kai is mesmerized by my beauty when he entered the make-up room.

“Thanks.” I feel my cheeks burned. 

“It’s time. Go change to this outfit, Luhan and go to the photoshoot scene. You will be the queen with these.” The make-up artist smiles.

I go to the changing room to change my clothes. I am carefully put the highness outfit into my body. And this is it.

I do look like a queen! 

I come out and tiptoe, suddenly a hand grab me.

“Ouch!” the person pushes me to the wall with his face facing me. 

“You are really pretty that I can’t stop myself to kiss you.” He smirks.

“Kai!” I pout at the person. It’s Kai.

“Kekeke~ Let me kiss you?” Kai is blushing while saying that thing.

“Don’t play around Kai! We—“

CUP~

“Only cheek for now. Lips later.” He says while his own lips and that makes me blush even more. “Let’s go, Luhan.” 
.
.
.

.

.

“This is cool, Kai! You put it here!” I point at the dashboard of Kai’s car. There is a photo of us taking a photoshoot yesterday. It was really tiring but fun.

“Yeah. I like it so much so I put it there.” Kai smiles, still driving the car.

Today, we are gonna visit my parents! I am so excited since I haven’t seen my parents for the past 4 years.

“This one is the apartment?” asks Kai. He stops in front of an apartment. 

“Yeah. Want to accompany me?” I ask.

“Can I? Everyone will recognize me!” Kai says.

Oh yeah. I forgot that he is the model. He is so famous that he can’t go anywhere without handkerchief or mask.

“Then I will be back soon!” I smile.

I am walking toward the lift of the apartment. I am a bit disappointed that I can’t bring Kai. I want him to meet my parents of course. 

“Lulu?” suddenly a voice surprised me as I enter the lift. I turn my head to see who it is.

“Mom?” I can’t believe my eyes. It’s mom and she didn’t even change in appearance!

“Who is that, mom?” asks a girl who is grabbing my mother’s hand.

“It’s your brother, honey. Call him.” My mother tells her and I can see that she didn’t like me.

“I don’t like him, mom!” the girl says.

I smile and lowered my body, “ I am Luhan and you must be Lihan?” 

I knew her. My mom told me about her presence 3 years ago. About me being a big brother.

She doesn’t want to look at me.

“Sorry, Luhan. She is in a bad mood since this morning.” My mother says.

“Oh okay.” I smile and pat the girl’s head.

“How is life, Luhan?” asks Luhan’s mother.

“It’s good. And you know, mom! Ahjussi really take a good care at me!” I smile excitedly.

“Yeah..I really have to thanks him a lot.” mother smiles.

And we are here. My parents’ apartment. It has the same decoration as before.

“Your father is at work, dear.” mother says. “By the way, what do you want to eat, dear? I’ll make you your favourite chicken soup.” 

“Thanks, mom!” I shout because my mother is in the kitchen. I start to play with my sister even if she doesn’t like me.

“Why do you hate me?” I ask to the pretty girl in front of me.

“I hate Lu-ge!” she stick out her tongue.

“Luhan dear! How can you arrive here? Why don’t tell us you want to come?” asks mother from the kitchen.

“It’s alright mom! I used my money, I don’t want to worry you.” I say. I can’t mention Kai now.

.

.
TING TONG. Someone is on the door.

.

.
“Luhan, can you open the door?” 

“Yes, mom!” I run the front door and open it. 

There I find the dark skinned guy I love, standing there. 

“You are not giving me permission to go in?” he asks.

“Who is that, Luhan?” the mother asks.

I glare at him and mouthed ‘Why didn’t you tell me that you followed me’ 

“I have to search for this glasses and this hat first, honey.” Kai explains.

“Why don’t you tell our guest to—OH MY GOD!” my mother shouts at the moment she sees Kai. She pulls Kai in and then shut the door.

“Hello, mother-in-law!” Kai greets my mother and got a kick from me.

He glares at me and mouthed ‘What was that for?’

“Oh! You are Kai, right? Omo! Why are you here? And mother-in-law?” my mother confused but she can’t hide her happy face.

“Yes, mother. I’m my sweetie Luhan driver.” Kai introduces himself and I kick him again.

“Once more you kick me, I’ll kiss you right away!” Kai says.

And my mother laughs. “Oh children.. You two are so contrast to be together.” 

“Mom!” I feel my cheeks begin to be burned again.

Then my mother left us to the kitchen. I walk toward my sister and Kai follows me. My sister turns her head and see me and Kai.

“KAIIIIII!!!!” suddenly my sister shouts.

Kai smiles and my jaw dropped. How can a child like her even know Kai.

“Hello, sister-in-law!” Kai pinches Lihan’s cheeks. “Omo! You are chubby like your brother.”

“Sister –in –law?” Lihan look at Kai’s eyes and ask for the answer.

“It’s like this.” Kai is playing with Lihan’s hair. “When I married your brother, I will become your brother, okay?” 

I am blushing. What is Kai talking about!

I kick his because he is sitting and I am standing.

Kai turn his head with smirk on his face ‘Now, I will kiss you’

I mouthed ‘Not in front of Lihan!’ 

“The soup is ready! Kai, Luhan, Lihan! Come here!” my mother call us and we go to the kitchen with Kai carrying Lihan. I want to carry her too! She is my sister,

right?

“I want Kai oppa to be my brother. Then, marry Lu-ge as soon as possible!” Lihan says while smiling.

DAMN IT! SHE IS STILL A CHILD AND TALKING ABOUT MARRIAGE IS..

“Yes, I will, little angel” Kai smiles and then winks at me.

.

.

.

-TBC-


THANKS FOR COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE MY STORY !! I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS <3

I FORGOT WHERE I PUT THIS FANFIC ON MY PC, THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR A LONG TIME >_<

I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT!

PLEASE DO LOVE, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS AS WELL <3

I'LL UPDATE SOON!! THANK YOUUUUU <3