My Daily Life

My Partner and Chatting Friend I Love

 

[LUHAN POV]

I have chatting friend. He is so kind that I have fallen for him. Is that strange? Falling in love with stranger?

.

.

.

“I’m finish with everything, ahjussi!” I say as I take off the apron.

I am working at the bakery. I graduated from local chef university. Although I am always dreaming of studying internationally, but it seems that I can’t leave this store where I was working for the past 2 years. This is when everything begins, my career as the baker.

“Yeah..thanks, Luhan, you are really helping us a lot!” say the cashier ahjussi, my boss.

“It’s okay, ahjussi…I really like being in here..” I smile while packing my bag.

“Hehe..because Sehun is here too, right?” the ahjussi teasing me.

“No, it’s no—“

“Yah, dad! What did you ? We are not in a relationship or what – “ says Sehun, the guy who just came out from the kitchen. He is taller than me and he is ahjussi’s son.

I smile and mouthed ‘thanks’ to Sehun. It is ahjussi that always teasing me for the last weeks as if I and Sehun have some relationship. But, in fact, we are not! I always admire him as my partner in making cake, but not for a relationship. He is too plain and I don’t know what to say—

“OMG! It’s 7 already! I have to go home as soon as possible!” I shout as I saw the watch on the wall. It’s almost time!

“Luhan, you still do—“

“Will tell you later, Sehun! Ahjussi, I’m leaving! Thanks for today!” I run as fast as possible ignoring Sehun’s words. I don’t have time, I must arrived at home by 7.30.

.

.

.

It’s time! I almost out of breathe! I turn on my computer and wait for it to work. Ah, I can’t wait!

Oh, I forgot to tell you. I am Luhan, I was graduated last year. And I am alone here, my parents are in Korea for work. And, the bakery I work before was owned by ahjussi and Sehun who are originally Korean. My life was plain before I met (not actually met, just have a conversation through chat) with someone. He is someone special though.

“Oh!” I smile at the computer screen and click the chat button. I try to find him. The one that changes my life for the past few months.

- (5) CHATS –

DragonKrisseu

Layyysss

ohvoiceJongDae

xXiumiNn

EggYeollie

“Ahh! Where is he?” I frustrated. I just can see my friends and some stranger I knew from internet there.

I sigh. Maybe he is busy. I don’t know what kind of work is he doing, but from my view, he is a busy person.

I look up at the list of the name again. Oh! The amount of the person online increased by 1, I hope it’s him.

- (6) CHATS –

DragonKrisseu

Layyysss

ohvoiceJongDae

xXiumiNn

EggYeollie

MaKnAEsEhUn

Zzz..It’s not him! I am so frustrated!

MaKnAEsEhUn : Heyy…you are waiting for him again? It’s useless.

“Not important, sorry Sehun, but you are not the one that I’m eager to have a chat now.” I close Sehun’s chat and then looking for something to eat.

I take a gulp of the milk from the refrigerator. I sigh. Useless? IT’S NOT! What is Sehun thinking? And what about him and his chat name? MaKnAEsEhUn ? He is not even the maknae here!

I am walking and then sit in front of my computer again. I bulged my eyes when I see the screen.

KkamjongIN : Hello, how are you doing? ^^

I almost jump off my chair because I am too happy that he is here. Yeah HE IS HERE! The one that fulfill my mind everyday.

DeerLuhan : You are late. Don’t wanna talk to you .___.

I just want to be y now. Kekeke.

KkamjongIN : Don’t be like that. I’m so sorry for being late. I was so busy today. Never do this again in the future. Forgive me >_<

DeerLuhan : Okay okay..! How was your day?

KkamjongIN : THE BEST! How about you? In the bakery?

DeerLuhan : I was so busy that I cracked my back T^T

Lying. :p

KkamjongIN : Oh! >w< Wow! Don’t push yourself to much!

DeerLuhan : You are worried too much.. I’m blushing >///<

KkamjongIN : Take care. ^^

What should I reply next?  I’m blushing so hard now. Everytime he chats with me, he is always making me blush.

MaKnAEsEhUn : You are not replying my chat! Hey, Luhan, are you there?

I close Sehun’s chat box again. I’m tired of him. Everytime I talk to him about Jongin, he always bad-mouthing Jongin. I’m tired.

.

.

.

.

“Chocolate cake for table 1 and Strawberry cake for table 5” Sehun tags the paper in front of Luhan’s bar.

“Right away!” I say as I cut the chocolate cake into 2.

“Sehun! I want Orange Juice!” says the girl at table 2.

“Right away!” Sehun smiles and the girl faint.

This is our busy day. And almost guest are girls. Our café is so popular among high school girls because Sehun is here. He is everyone’s favourite waitress. And I’m so glad that we have him. I never leave kitchen because the order keep increasing. And for note : I AM NOT WAITRESS, I AM THE BAKER and PASTRY MAKER~

“Sehun, this is for table 1 and this is for table 5. Next!” I say and then take the other orders.

____________________________________

“FIUHH! I’M FAINTED!”I shout as the bakery closed. I am so tired today.

“Yeah..” Sehun also tired and lean his head to my lap.

“Aigoo! New couple here~ Good work boys” ahjussi say and I just nod and shows my thumb to him.

“Luhan, did you chat with him yesterday?” Sehun asks suddenly.

“Yeah..” I answer.

“I don’t think he is good for you. He is not real! You knew him from inter—“

“WOAH! That guy is really popular nowadays!” ahjussi suddenly shout as he turns on the TV.

I look at the screen of the television.  There is a guy. With black hair and so handsome.  This is the first time I ever see him, but I feels like I’ve known him for a long time ago.

“Is it Kai?” asks Sehun while closing his eyes.

“You knew him?” I ask Sehun.

“No..I don’t know him. But seriously, Luhan! He is the Top model at Korea right now! How can you not know him?” Sehun look at me straight in the eyes.

I smile while blushing, it’s embarrassing to not know the situation in the country I lived before I moved here.

“Yeah, it’s Kai, Sehun…You can be like him if you want to. You are a model too.” Sehun’s father say as he still looking at the TV’s screen.

“Huh? This bakery model..not international model like him.” Sehun sigh.

“Haha..yeah..but Sehun, his awards increase since the last time I saw it! There are international model for Rogue and Times! He is really Korea’s icon.”

“But, dad! He has dark skin. I don’t really like it.” Sehun seems so pissed off.

I look at his figure on the screen. Dark? Yeah, he is dark skinned, but it is so gorgeous. Wait, what did I think?

“Luhan, don’t you go home? It’s 7 already!” suddenly ahjussi made me remember.

“Damn it! Gotta go! See you later, ahjussi! Sehun!” I run as fast as possible while grabs my bag.

.

.

.

KkamjongIN : Hey~ How was your day?

DeerLuhan : It’s really rare to have you earlier than usual time we chat. J

KkamjongIN : Then, are you happy?

DeerLuhan : Did I say that?

KkamjongIN : I just assume.. ^^

DeerLuhan : Actually yes. *don’t tease me >///<

KkamjongIN : Have a nice dream, Luhan.. I have to go now. See you later. On chat.

- KkamjongIN signed out –

I sigh as I turn my computer off.

“I knew that he is busy, but, he never told me everything about him!” I pout. “I always told him everything about me.”

I throw myself to the bed. I am already missing you, Jongin. I decide to turn my TV on because I’m not ready to sleep yet.

“Yeah! Good evening everyone. We are on ‘TOP people life’ ! and guess who we have here?”

The MC start the program. I never watch this kind of TV program before, so I am interested to know what kind of program is this.

“PLOK PLOK PLOK!”

“Wow! Such a huge support from fans there! Here we have…… KAI! The top model who had won more than 22 awards in 3 months!”

Kai? The one we talked before at the bakery. He is there again. Attractive dark skin.

“Hello Kai, how are you?”

“Oh I’m fine.”

He is smiling. Oh, I admit that he is very suitable to be a model. He is so handsome.

“Here, we want to ask about your life besides your career that everyone already aware of.”

“Oh, sure..”

“So, in such young age, what is your inspiration of being a model? Or who maybe?”

“Err..I got a lot support from my family and friends, so I can become a top model right now.”

“Oh, that’s so good! And then… this is the most anticipated question among fans.”

“Uhm?”

“What is your ideal type? We all know that you are not in the age to get married, so let’s just state your ideal type?”

“Simple and cute.”

“WHOAAAAA!”

I freaked out. The fans can make me deaf. But seriously, simple and cute? Uhm, not bad. I turn off the TV. Kai…is so cool. I really want to know about Jongin. Is he cool type? Cute type? I prefer cool. But, I don’t know which one is Jongin’s. But I’m sure, whatever type he is, I still love him a lot. I want to see him as soon as possible. The only thing I know about Jongin, he is Korean.

Korea…

 I jump off my bed to take a look at my amount of money in the bank. Damn it! Still not enough. Think, Luhan, think!

Oh! I will receive this month’s payment tomorrow! And with that, everything settled, I CAN GO TO KOREA! WOAHHH!!!! SO EXCITED.

________________________________________________________________________

Boring first chapter? Sorry ;_;

So, do you know the pairing?

Will Luhan go to Korea?

Kai and Sehun are 'fighting' for Luhan :D :D

Btw, THANKS FOR COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES!

I LOVE YOU. PLEASE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTERS~ and leave comments too :)