VI.

Never Give Up --- The Future Will Come

When everyone were permitted to go back to their cabins after the walk, HyeRin grabbed KyungRin’s wrist and sped off to their cabin.

They got in and HyeRin locked the door.

“Hey, what’s your problem?” KyungRin rose an eyebrow, rubbing her soar wrist.

“YAH! KWON KYUNGRIN!!!” HyeRin shouted on top of her lungs.

KyungRin winced at the volume of her voice.

“Why the hell did you push me to ChunJi?!” she desperately asked.

“’Cause I got tired of you and tried to find a way to get rid of you.” KyungRin sarcastically said, rolling her eyes.

“KyungRin~” she whined.

“Okay, okay! Sorry~” KyungRin apologized. “But still, admit it, you felt safe in his arms didn’t you?”

HyeRin’s eyes twitched. Was that some sort of sign?

“Well… Actually…” HyeRin started. “Itdidfeelnice.” She quickly mumbled in the end.

KyungRin’s eyes widened.

“Say what…?”

“It did feel nice in his arms…” HyeRin mumbled slower, her face turning as red as a tomato.

After hearing what HyeRin said, KyungRin started to laugh hysterically. She had a feeling HyeRin was going to say that.

HyeRin jumped on her bed and buried her face into her pillow, screaming in frustration. KyungRin stopped laughing and patted her back.

“Like I said, he’s not bad. Give him a chance! Get to know him more!”

“Not helping.” HyeRin mumbled, face still buried in the pillow.

KyungRin chuckled and shook her head before going into the bathroom for a shower.