III.

Never Give Up --- The Future Will Come

 

After walking for a little bit more in the garden, KyungRin started to head back to her room.
 
When she got in, she saw HyeRin getting ready for bed.
 
“Kyung! You’re back! Where have you been?” HyeRin asked as came out of the bathroom in her pajamas.
 
“Me? I was just walking around in the garden~” she explained nervously, hoping HyeRin would stop asking more details.
 
“Oh! Okay!” HyeRin smiled and went to arrange her stuffed toys. 
 
KyungRin sighed in relief and went to prepare herself for bed too.
 
After getting ready, she crawled over to the bedside where the telephone was. HyeRin eyed her curiously.
 
“Hey… WHO are you calling?” HyeRin suspiciously asked.
 
“Umm… No one special~” KyungRin naturally told her as she picked up the phone and dialed a number. After a few rings, someone picked up.
 
“Hello?” a voice spoke.
 
“Hello! Is this ChunJi~?”
 
HyeRin’s eyed widened in surprise. She started making body movements, signaling KyungRin to not say anything stupid or unnecessary.
 
KyungRin just stuck her tongue out and diverted her attention back to the phone.
 
“Heya, ChunJi! It’s KyungRin!” 
 
“Oh, hey! What’s up?”
 
“Nothing~ Just wanted to ask some stuff, you know?”
 
“Okay… What did you wanna ask?”
 
“When did you start liking HyeRin?” KyungRin asked as she faced wiggled her eyebrows making HyeRin twitch and pretending to punch KyungRin’s face.
 
“When did I start liking HyeRin…” ChunJi mumbled a little. “I actually don’t remember… But I definetly fell for her ‘cuz she’s nice and cute…”
 
“You fell for niceness and cuteness, huh?” she repeated on purpose, making sure HyeRin heard every word. She peeked over to HyeRin who had flustered up at what she heard.
 
KyungRin giggled a little before talking again.
 
“Yeah? And did you think about confessing to her?” KyungRin asked. HyeRin gasped and mouthed ‘NO! STOP IT!’.
 
“Hmm… Confessing…? I don’t know… She might stop talking to me…” ChunJi spoke. A hint of sadness was evident in his voice.
 
“Well~ I guess you shouldn’t then…” KyungRin naturally said as she saw HyeRin let out a sigh of relief.
 
“But…” ChunJi started.
 
“But?”
 
“Can you ask her what she’d do if she found out someone liked her?” ChunJi asked.
 
“Sure! No problem!” KyungRin chirped. 
 
“Thanks, KyungRin!”
 
“No problem, ChunJi! So, I gotta go now! Talk to you soon! Bye!”
 
“Yeah! Bye! Goodnight!”
 
And with that, their phone call ended.
 
“OHMYGOSH. KYUNGRIN! WHAT THE HELL DID HE SAY?!” HyeRin asked in demand.
 
KyungRin just carelessly waved her hand, telling her to chill.
 
“You know, you should give the poor guy a chance~ He’s not so bad… I mean, it doesn’t hurt to give him a try, right?” KyungRin asked as she hugged her pillow.
 
HyeRin sighed.
 
“KyungRin~ You know me~” HyeRin whined.
 
KyungRin jokingly rolled her eyes.
 
“Well, Rin~ Guess it’s your decision~” KyungRin sighed.
 
HyeRin smiled.
 
“Well, let’s get to bed! Goodnight, Rin!”
 
“Night, Kyung…”
 
And the night went by peacefully…
 
 

 

 

(A/N:)

Okay! 

So I'm like only updating now cuz my stupid laptop deleted everything yesterday so I had to retype everything... ;~;

Hehe!

Getting to the thrilling part ~ ><

Comments??? :D