I.

Never Give Up --- The Future Will Come

 

 

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” HyeRin desperately asked as she shook her best friend’s shoulder back and forth.
 
“Hey! Rin, chill!” KyungRin laughed as she thought about how cute her best friend was reacting to the situation.
 
“NO! KYUNGRIN! HOW CAN I CHILL?! I JUST FOUND OUT LEE CHUNJI LIKES ME!!!” HyeRin shouted in horror, looking at her best friend, hoping she’d help her.
 
“Well, you know, it’s not that bad! ChunJi’s a really nice guy you know!” KyungRin told her and patted her back.
 
“KyungRin! No way! You’re not helping…!” HyeRin pouted. KyungRin laughed.
 
"Bet your regretting asking me about what ChunJi told me yesterday, huh?" KyungRin asked in a smug tone.
 
HyeRin lowered her head and nodded, faking a sniffle.
 
KyungRin just laughed and pinched HyeRin’s cheeks. She gave the girl a smile of assurance before she walked back to her room.
 
‘Oh, HyeRin… If only you knew how lucky you are to have someone like ChunJi to like you…’ KyungRin thought as she pictured the two together.
 
 

 
(FLASH BACK)
 
“Oh! Hi, ChunJi! What’s up?” KyungRin asked in surprise as she saw ChunJi approach her while she was buying some banana milk in the convenience store.
 
“Hey, Kyung… Umm, do you mind if we talked for a while…?” ChunJi asked, a hint of nervousness in his voice. KyungRin felt a bit strange. Why would ChunJi talk to her privately when they didn’t even know each other well?
 
“Sure, ChunJi! What’s it?” KyungRin cheerfully asked. She felt really curious for some reason. 
 
“The thing is… I like HyeRin.” He mumbled softly but audible enough for KyungRin to hear it.
 
Almost dropping the two boxes of milk she held, KyungRin gaped at ChunJi in shock.
 
“OMG. SERIOUSLY?!” she squealed. She found his random confession cute.
 
ChunJi nodded indicating that he was very serious about that.
 
“Gosh! I never expected this!!!”
 
“Shh! Hey! You can’t tell her, okay?!”  ChunJi told KyungRin, his face turning a light shade of red.
 
“Of course!!! Don’t worry!” she pretended to zip and throw the key away.
 
ChunJi opened his mouth, about to say something until…
 
“KYUNGRIN-AH!!!”
 
Both of them looked back to see HyeRin heading towards them.
 
ChunJi, all flustered up, stumbled off, out of the store.
 
“Huh… Strange… KyungRin, you were with ChunJi?” HyeRin curiously asked as she looked at the disappearing figure.
 
“Yeah~ He just asked me something!” KyungRin reasoned out and went to the counter, ready to pay for the milk.
 
HyeRin skipped, following KyungRin.
 
(END OF FLASHBACK)
 

 

(A/N)

Hey guys~

So yeah, I decided to break this story into many chapters so I won't get confused of my own writing... ><