CHAPTER 8 - ENDING -

IF WE CAN STAY LONGER, LET'S DO IT

“Hyosung! Hyobeom!” Jay’s mother rushed to them, smiled ear to ear as she welcomed them on the airport. “You two look so healthy!” She continued to say good things bout them. “Ehem.” Jay coughed, but being ignored by the adult woman. “Umma!” Jay whined, finally realized that his umma wouldn’t turn on him. “What?” She asked innocently. “Your son is here too..” He said, pouted when he saw his wife and his mother laughed on his expression.

“Hyobeom-ah.. One day, you will know how does it feel to be like appa..” Jay said, patting his son’s head. “I don’t wanna be like appa.. I wanna be like umma..” Hyobeom’s muffled barely could be heard if he wasn’t close. “What?! Not you too!” He whined. “Looks like Hyosung gives a nice gen in our family,” Jay’s mom said happily. “Ah! Whatever you guys want to do.” He said, gave up on impressing his own mother.

He helped his father to put their things into the car. “You look nice, son. And your wife is still the same on the day I saw her gave a birth of Hyobeom.” He patted Jay’s back. “Thanks dad,” He smiled. “Hyosung-ah, I have heard about what happening to you. I really hope you can make yourself better while you’re with us. I hope my next grandchild will be healthy too..” She rubbed Hyosung’s stomach which had been sticking out lately. “Thank you, mother,” Hyosung politely said.

***

Day by day had passed, and Hyosung grew healthier together with the baby in her stomach. Their financial was growing into the normal pace too, made both of them could feel calm. Hyobeom had grown up to be more hyperactive than the first time they brought him to the state. Jay had built a new entertainment agency to make his dream come true. And he successfully made his agency into an amazing growing as his idol groups became famous in no time.

His name was becoming famous once again, just like the past but now in a different field. Hysoung didn’t mind to be left alone in the farm, as Jay’s parents were quite busy too with their business and yet, they were an example of a happy old couple as they always went for a vacation on the end of the months.

Hyobeom had whined for times on Hyosung, asked when he would get his baby-sibbling. Hyosung only could respond him with an awkward laugh every time he asked it. But soon, he got the answer as Hyosung felt the pain in her stomach at the summer time. Jay was still in Korea, taking care for his new idol groups when Hyosung screamed in frustration because of the pain she felt.

Jay’s parents were still outside until the evening, but thankfully there were some maids left. She barely could nod when one of the maids asked her if she wanted to go to the hospital. Hyobeom was still sleeping peacefully when she got her room in the hospital. She felt very thankful because her maids knew how to take care the administration. Called her an imaginer, but she knew perfectly that the maids were smart enough to take care some problems like this because Jay’s parents had often experienced the same thing with her.

“Mrs. Jun Hyosung?” She nodded, the pain was still in her. “We’re the doctor who would help you to give a birth of your child. I hope that you can relax now..” The doctor, oddly looked handsome for her, gave an okay sign before helping her. And she knew, the fight had started.

***

“Jun Hyosung! God. Why can’t you be faster?” Jay was running along the corridor, yelling to the confused nurse. “English please,” The nurse finally spoke, the confused expression was still on her face. Jay gulped, he could feel he was blushing. He had unconsciously spoken in Korea to the nurse, no wonder she couldn’t understand. “Jun Hyosung. I need to know where she is now.” He explained, calmer than before because the embarrassing feeling was still there.

“Room 249, Mr.” The nurse told him, with a smile. “Thank you.” He said before running to search for that room. Not long after that, the nurse couldn’t hold her shock because in the twinkling of an eye, a little boy with his grand parents were standing in front of her. Asking about Jun Hyosung’s room. They made a noise around, made the nurse shook her head in disbelief. Just after the couple and the went away in rush, another group of handsome Asian men and women asked her about the Jun Hyosung’s room. She sighed, it would be a long day.

***

Hyosung looked at the baby in her embrace with a satisfied smile. When Jay rushed into her room, she didn’t feel annoyed. But when the door couldn’t stop to be opened, she looked at the group of people in front of her. She couldn’t help but chuckled by the sight. It was the same sight when Hyobeom was born. A group of people, panting hard because of running through the hospital’s corridor, looking for her room and rushing as fast as they could into the room.

“Good evening.” She casually said, giving the newborn baby to Jay. And the group burst into laughter.

***

“It’s too fast, Hyosung-ah! Stay for a month more, please?” Her mother in law giving her the best puppy eyes she had. But Hyosung just laughed on it. “Mom, I have been staying at here for 1 year and 6 months. Guess what? It’s more than I and Jay planned,” Hyosung laughed. “But you and Jay can just live in here..” Jay’s mom kept continuing to tell her to stay longer.

“Mom, please. It’s been 6 months longer than I and Hyosung planned,” Jay said, squeezed himself between the two woman’s conversation. “Oh, that’s not a problem, I think Jay.” She stubbornly said. “Mom, it is a problem. I can’t go between Korea and USA everyday,” Jay warned her. “Just let them go, darling. You will be able to see our new grandchild whenever you want, anyway.” Jay’s father hugged his mother, calming her down. “Jay, promise to me to send your family’s update to me everyday!” Jay’s mother pointed to her son.

“Alright mom. I understand, but now I have to go. Our plane will arrive soon,” Jay said, carried their things from the floor. “Hyobeom-ah.. Say goodbye to grandma and grandpa,” Hyosung said to the now already taller boy. “Arasseo umma..” He ran and bowed to Jay’s parents with his cute grin. “Grandma will miss you so bad, Hyobeom-ah.” “Grandpa too..” “I will visit you two when I can go with the plane by myself! I promise to visit you everyday!” Hyobeom said, smiled widely. The small family laughed by his innocence.

“Take care, Hyosung-ah.. Jay-ah.. And this little Park Han Joo..” Jay’s father bid them a goodbye while Jay’s mother was busy to wipe her tears. “Grandmaaa..” Hyobeom tugged his grandma’s shirt. “Yes dear?” She was still sobbing. Hyobeom leant to peck her cheeks and then ran away to follow his parents. Jay’s mother’s face now wet because of the tears.

***

Things were going clear for the family. And they had been moving into a house now, they didn’t live in a flat anymore. Hyosung had been welcomed warmly by the new family her husband had formed. The idol groups seemed to love staying next to her every time they went back from their concerts. And so did the staffs. Hyosung could find her face easily again in the internet because the children was being more excited after the meeting with her. And Jay had been groaning in frustration every time the door bell rang.

Hyobeom and Joo was growing between that kind of situation. They enjoyed it. Hyobeom was being spoiled by the noonas and Joo was by the oppas. Hyosung couldn’t hope for more than that. One day, when the company made a party for their success in the nearby park, they couldn’t complain when people kept dropping by, asking for signs and photos.

Some of the staffs seemed to attract attention on them, Hyosung just wished the best for them. Hyosung and Jay decided to go apart from the group, Jay had told the ‘agency family’ about it and they nodded in agreement. Some even teased them.

The small family seemed to enjoy the scenery in front of them.  Hyosung held Joo in her arm while Jay was taking care of Hyobeom. “Umma!!” The older son ran to his umma, grabbing his father’s hand in process.

“Yes dear?” Hyosung smiled widely, showing her famous gummy smile. “Can we go to another place?” Hyobeom asked with his pleaded eyes. His parents looked at each other, before Jay finally took him and placed Hyobeom around his neck. “What’s wrong with the park, Hyobeom-ah? Don’t you like it when the first time we came here?” Jay  turned his head to face the giggling boy.

“It was a long time ago!~ And in that time, people didn’t look at me like now,” Hyobeom whined, and started kicking his legs to the air. Jay  put him down, folded his legs and told his son to sit on his lap. “Umma… How long have you been with this growing child?” Jay patted his son’s head.

“I think as long as his age,” Hyosung giggled, got closer with them. The baby didn’t feel bothering though. She only yawned a little then being quiet again, as expected by her parents. “Hyobeom-ah.. Do you know why they’re looking at you? It’s because you’re so special..” Hyosung tried to explain. “But Umma…” “But what Hyobeom-ah? Don’t you miss Korea after came home from USA?” Jay  tickled him.

“Kekekeke.. Appa.. Stop…Kekeke…” Hyobeom rolled on the grass, laughing freely. “I miss you,” Jay whispered to Hyosung before kissing her. Hyosung just chuckled.

***

“Huh? What? Are you all crazy?” Hyosung laughed nervously as her husband’s ‘children’ were surrounding her, with their sly grin. “Come on, umma.. We know you can do it,” The oldest female group said, provoking the others to say yes. “But.. I’m not wearing anything good to dance or singing.” Hyosung kept avoiding their request. “Since when our umma can avoid us like what appa always does?” The youngest group pouted. Hyosung blushed even more.

“Come on umma! Our outfits will fit you. Appa gives our group concept to be y, I think he will like what he will see soon..” The tallest and iest female group moved to her direction. “W..What?” Hyosung blinked confusedly. In no time, she had stood up in front of her “children” wearing a tight outfit. “Appa will love it..” They laughed. “Guys! I can’t dance your songs! I don’t know the steps. I even didn’t pay much attention on your songs. Because I have always been so busy to cheer on you,”  Hyosung tried to escape but once again she failed.

The children were laughing slyly. “Umma, we’re in a family vacation.” It’s a private one though. Yeah, there were some media around but they seemed to enjoy the family aura surrounded them. Their eyes slowly went to Hyosung. Hyosung had been pushed onto the stage by the children. “Umma! Watch the song!” They yelled.

And soon, Beyonce’s song was heard. Hyosung once performed with the song in SECRET’s 1st Japan concert, the children knew it and they wanted to watch it live. They clapped their hands in awe as she started dancing and some of them went outside to find Jay and Hyobeom together with Joo. Jay was totally confused why he was being pushed into the room and when he saw his wife he gasped. It had been a long time for him to watch her dancing.

She looked amazing yet y and so seductive until he barely could breathe. “Waaa..” Hyobeom jumped around with his eyes were still on his mother. “Appa, let me bring Joo for you,” One of his children gave him an offer and he just nodded. He knew what to do next because then he climbed up to the stage. And when did so, the song of his old song, “Know your name” was heard. Jay let Hyosung to watch on him with satisfaction as the song came to the dancing with a couple part, Hyosung covered it perfectly. Made him feel proud inside.

The song stopped, it made them able to take breathes for a moment. Hyosung stared at him and chuckled, sweats were on her face. Jay smiled, pulled her closer. Their breathe was racing. “More ! More!” The audience shouted. Hyobeom too, cheered. Jay chuckled. He then walked to the piano near of him. And started singing.

“Gudaeraso gasumi ttwinun golyo darun saramun andwaeyo

Hwabune muljudut gudae’e sarangun nal saragage haejunun golyo

Gudaeraso naega usulsu itjyo darun saramun halsuga obtjyo

Pogpungsoge namun dungbul hanchorom gudaen naege gijogi obtjyo

Saranghae chonbonul haedo tto haejugo shipun mal

Nae shimjangul ttwige haejunun mal

Gudaerul mannassume nanun jongmal haengbokhan saram.

Nunul ttumyon ggumiljido mollayo jakku buranhaejineyo

Nae sarangin golyo nae umyongin golyo nanun gudael nochilsu obtyo

Saranghae chonbonul haedo tto haejugo shipun mal

Nae shimjagul ttwige haejunun mal

Apuji anhge nal jugyojunun gomaun mal

Cham gamsahae jichin harue son jabajul sarami

Baro gudaeran saramin golyo

Gudareul  mannassume nanun jongmal haengbokhan saram

Gudael jikilgeyo nan gudaereul midoyo gudae saranghaeyo

Saranghae chonbonul haedo tto haejugo shipun mal

Sulpun naldo werobton naldo ijen obsulgeyoyo

Ojik naegen dan han saram gudae

Baro nae ape itnun gudaega naege watjanhayo

Uri saranghagiro haeyo “

I love you a thousand times - Co-Ed School

Hyosung was crying hard as Jay ended the song, he ran to Jay and kissed him long. The audience was smiling for them. A happy one. “Happy 8 years wedding anniversary!” They shouted. Hyosung looked at Jay, she asked him through her eyes and he just laughed. “You forgot it? It’s our 8th anniversary,” He whispered. Hyosung giggled, felt embarrassed.

“I love you a thousand times too, Park Jaebom..” She said, kissed him again. Jay only smiled, tightened his grip on her waist as she pulled out from him.


 

*cough awkwardly* ... SO .... How was it ?!?!?! Gimme some comments please T^T I have never gotten any comments so far :"(

Ah ! And I appreciate your waiting >< Thank you for subscribing..

And the end, I LOVE YOU <3 and THANK YOU !