PROLOGUE

IF WE CAN STAY LONGER, LET'S DO IT

The small family seemed to enjoy the scenery in front of them. The mother held the new member of the family while the father took care the other child. “Umma!!” The older son ran to his umma, grabbing his father’s hand in process.

“Yes dear?” His umma smiled widely, showing her famous gummy smile. “Can we go to another place?” The son asked with his pleaded eyes. His parents looked at each other, before his father took him and placed him around his neck. “What’s wrong with the park, Hyobeom-ah? Don’t you like it when the first time we came here?” His father turned his head to face the giggling boy.

“It was a long time ago!~ And in that time, people didn’t look at me like now,” He whined, and started kicking his legs to the air. His father put him down, folded his legs and told his son to sit on his father’s lap. “Umma… How long have you been with this growing child?” the father patted his son’s head.

“I think as long as his age,” The umma giggled, got closer with them. The baby didn’t feel bothering though. She only yawned a little then being quiet again, as expected by her parents. “Hyobeom-ah.. Do you know why they’re looking at you? It’s because you’re so special..” His umma explained. “But Umma…” “But what Hyobeom-ah? Don’t you miss Korea after came home from USA?” His father tickled him.

“Kekekeke.. Appa.. Stop…Kekeke…” He rolled on the grass, laughed freely.

How did it sound? Perfect family, wasn’t it?