CHAPTER 2 - THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER? -

IF WE CAN STAY LONGER, LET'S DO IT

Days had passed so fast. Jay finally found a job for him, just to make sure that both of them would have a money source. They had decided that their savings would be the back up money for Hyobeom and for the other plan of their dreams. If ever they would make it real.

“Yeobo-ah..” It was a rainy night, and both of them were standing near the window, watching the rain dropped so fast and very hard. “Wae baby-ah?” “Do you still love me after all of these? Hmm?” Jay put his head on her shoulder, and surrounded her body with his arms. “And why I shouldn’t do that?” Hyosung rubbed the muscled strong arms around her body. “Because after all of the perfect life which you have got, now we have to become like this,” Jay carefully said.

“Why? You know what? I think that sometimes, maybe you’ve heard too many love songs these days until your brain got poisoned by those dramatics songs..” Hyosung chuckled. “Hey.. That WAS my job,” Jay pouted, didn’t agree with what Hyosung had said about him being dramatic. “It will always be your job, baby-ah,” Hyosung said and touched the cold window in front of her.

“I want to comeback as a CEO of an agency.. Do you have the same mind as me?” Jay asked, he followed Hyosung’s gaze to the outside scenery. “Can we save it for a while, Jay baby? I don’t think that we will be able to do it for now. Not when we just fell into these problems.. It’s so fast, you know..” Hyosung mumbled. “Ara.. But I promise you to make that dream comes true,” “Go ahead, I’m watching you,” Hyosung smiled.

“Where’s Hyobeom anyway?” Jay turned her body to face him. “Sleeping in the next room. Wae? Miss his chubby cheeks?” Hyosung smiled, rubbed his lips softly and lovely. “Miss you actually..” Jay whispered “And Hyobeom is not chubby anymore,” he added. Made them chuckle even more. “I miss you too baby-ah..” “Shall we?” Jay raised his eyebrows mischievously.

“Not being noisy? Okay..” Hyosung took his lips onto hers passionately.

***

 Jay walked along the street to his work place, greeted some people he knew. It was 3 months already, and he knew the environment well enough. “Look who is here,” Hyosung was in front of him, brought Hyobeom’s bag and foods. “Who are you?” Jay frowned playfully.

“Umma.. Appa is so cruel!” Hyobeom spoke in English again, with his sweat voice. “Ah.. Look the little baby right here,” Jay smiled, took him from the ground and started swinging him around, made Hyobeom giggled happily. “Stop it, you two.. You two are gonna be late, don’t you think?” She caught Hyobeom’s body from Jay and put him to the ground again.

“Well.. Meet with my family after the little shopping they had and walking nicely to my job place which is 1 meter away, is not making me worried.” Jay said as he shrugged. “Nappeun appa!” Hyobeom once again spoke up. “Ya, little boy. Watch your words, ara?” Hyosung scolded him, pointed her finger back and forth in front of his face. “Haha.. You better go now, yeobo-ah.. He has something important today, doesn’t he?” Jay said and winked to his son. “Picnic!” Hyobeom shouted excitedly.

“Ara.. Take care okay?” Hyosung waved to him and crossed the street. Jay watched until both of their backs missing already.  “My babies are so cute,” He mumbled, chuckled as long as the journey he had to his new work place.

“Hi, Jay. Do you have a schedule for today?” His new partner , but it was alright for him. “Of course, I read my schedule which you gave me yesterday and I thought that I have some students who needs to make their moves better?” Jay answered innocently. “Damn you.. Why so good in replying my mock?!” The partner whined. “Because you’re mocking the wrong guy?” Jay shrugged, made both of them laugh of the thought.

“So.. Do you like this job huh?” His partner asked as he took some papers out, he was a vocal couch. “I think so.. I’m thankful for not living far away from dance or music,” He answered back, took out his dancing shoes. “Guess that your family supports you?” “Not really actually..Hahaha.. My wife is even better in some aspects.. I’m lack in front of her,” He laughed. “Love her that much?” His partner shook his head. “You will do the same if you had seen her,” He winked.

“I’ll go first! See you on lunch time!” Jay waved, ran to his class. Ready to teach the students he just knew 1 month ago. He enjoyed the cold air from the air conditioner right next to the door frame. “Annyeong!” He greeted the students, almost all of them were girls. He didn’t feel shock though. This was needed to be asked.

“Okay, gals. So, this is our…” He cut his words, to test how well his student remembering his existence. “25th meeting,” One of them answered. “Right! And now, I want you all to show me your developing skills. I don’t want to hear any whines, gals,” He added when he heard half of them started whining because of the disbelief they felt.

“Okay? Now, choose your partner.. Oh yeah, I want you all to dance in a group okay? This class’ students will be a big group, but each 2 of you will show me your skills. How does it sound?” He smiled cheerfully, liked his idea so much. “Bad!” “Don’t like it!” “No way!” The answers made him pouted cutely in front of the girls, made them shut their mouths.

“There’s no rejection, ara?! Now, start!” He clapped, and the girls started forming a formation. Loud music could be heard from the modern dance class at that time.

***

“Do you think Jay-songsaenim has a girlfriend already?” “I heard that he has been married,” He was listening to the students’ conversation with a smirk on his face. “I think that you enjoying the gossips so much huh?” His teacher partners came and sat with him. “What do you think guys?” Jay asked back.

“I think that you like it when the girls trying to take your attention,” another new friend of his, the rap coach, answered as he shrugged. “That’s  right,” The vocal couch, Jin-soo, said in agreement tone. “I have been so thirsty about compliments guys, I need it,” He said, took the meals he brought to his mouth. Right when he was about to close his mouth to take the cooking foods into his mouth, he heard a group of girls squealing.

“I can’t believe this. Those girls are so noisy!” The rapper couch, Min-seok, pouted. “What’s wrong with that?” Jin-soo raised his eyebrows. “Because one of them is my girlfriend!” Min-seok bluntly said, made Jin-soo and Jay choked. “WHAT?!” They said in unison after made themselves free from the disturbing foods in their throats.

“Oh.. That’s .. Nothing,” Min-seok mumbled.  “That’s totally not nothing!” Jin-soo waved his fork in front of Jay’s face. “Can we close this conversation.. NOW?” Min-seok forcefully said. “Whatever you guys want,” Jay shrugged, the foods were his focus in the next second.