Chapter 1

Not The Same Person I Used To Be

The Sun shone brightly in Seoul.

It was a Monday , the day that every student would loathe at the thought of going to school.But they had to admit, the bright sun did lightened their mood.

A dashing young boy, Shim Changmin was walking to the gates of hell school.

It was like any other usual day for Changmin.

Girls would come squealing,batting their eye-lashes,showing off their cleavage.

"Changmin Oppa! You Look So Cute Today!!!"

"What Do You Mean?! Changmin oppa looks cute everyday!!"

Just like that, a cat fight started.

"Pathetic" The Shim would say.

He continued his journey.  Life was pretty sweet for Changmin since ALL girls wanted him,and ALL guys wanted to be him.

 

It was rather odd when the school's most popular girl,Im Yoona would come up to him.

She just walked up to him and looked at him straight in the eye, no squealing,no batting her long lashes,no showing off her cleavage.

She simply stood there infront of him.

Almost the WHOLE student body surrounded them, eager to see whats going to happen next.

Why you ask?

Because ever since day one, Im Yoona and Shim Changmin hated eachother.

They absolutely repel eachother.

But most people would say they'd look good together and that no matter how much hatred they had on eachother, they'd still fall inlove in the end.

They both completely denied that fact.

But they also denied the fact that they wouldn't want to end up together.

It was like one of those dramas that the guy and the girl would hate eachother but soon fall inlove harder than a rock.

Maybe its going to end up like that afterall? Just Maybe...

"C-changmin...Can I Talk to you for a sec?" The choding said softly,keeping her head down.

Changmin had to say, he was pretty suprised when she spoke with him with a soft tone. He didn't deny the fact that she really sounded sweet.

"Okay, lets talk here then" Changmin teased, only to purposely annoy her.

Yoona clenched her jaw and fist, somehow she felt humiliated. She looked up to him, open to say something.

" OPPAAA!! CHANGMIN OPPAAA!!!!~ " 

They all turned their backs to the horendous voice.

A fat chubby girl came running like crazy, screaming his name.

"What on earth?! "  Yoona muttered under her breath.

Everyone looked like their eyeballs were going to come out from its sockets just seeing the girl running like a big fat bear.

Changmin could only facepalm himself.

When she was close enough, she pranced onto Changmin and gave him a big bear hug.

"OPPA! OPPA! I CAME BACK!! DID YOU MISS ME?! DID YOU MISS ME?! " The girl beamed as she twirled him around.

"Sooyoung! Sooyoung! PUT ME DOWN! Put me down right now!! " Changmin hissed.

Nodding like a 5- year old child, she put him down.

Changmin gave Sooyoung a cold glare "I'll deal with you later" he pointed.

He dusted off his pants and when he looked front, everybody was staring at them weirdly as if they came from a different planet.

Changmin let out a nervous laugh "Ermm..An old fan of mine??" 

Somehow the students bought it "Ahhh~" the chanted.

"Pheww, i actually thought they were related!"

"I thought worse! I thought they were dating!!"

"Pftt, naahh..Changmin oppa the hot god and the fat retarded potato? Pshh, get lost!"

Sooyoung, who was still happy to see him couldn't even hear a thing.

 

As soon as the other students were no longer in sight, Changmin grabbed Sooyoung's wrist and dragged her to a hidden corner.

"YOU! WATHE EVEN!? How-?! WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!" 

Sooyoung blinked at him innocently "I'm Transferring"

Changmin made a face "Whaaaaaat?!I thought! I thought you were supposed to be in London!! "

"Yeah, the contract ...Its done..Its been 7 years oppa" her chubby cheeks rose as she smiled.

Sooyoung was nothing but happy, Nevertheless, Changmin was panicky.

He paced around with his finger on his chin . He ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Ughh! Okay fine..Whatever, But Here's The thing.. Since you're transferring , there a few rules you have to follow... Listen close cuz' i aint repeating this twice" Changmin reminded

Sooyoung nodded slowly 

"Okay, Rule # 1, DO NOT ever talk to me in school, Rule #2, If you need help, dont expect me to come there and rescue you, Rule #3, IF I need help, DONT help me, Rule #4 , YOU WILL not call me 'oppa' in public , Last but not least, NEVER and when I say NEVER, I mean NEVER interfere with MY buisness" 

Sooyoung widened her eyes. Thats absurd.

She came back all the way from London to see him and all she got was this 'welcome'

She opened to protest, but before she could even say her own name, he had already left.

"This isn't going to be fun as I thought it'd be" she sighed.


Changmin's POV

I remember that day as if it was yesterday.

I would be that boy,HANDSOME young boy who was casually accepting valentine chocolates.

I was 9 and i loved chocolates okay?

So i was accepting these 'gifts' and suddenly there was an earthquake...

Kidding, there was this big chubby girl who came running,holding up a big fat box of chocolate.

She pushed all the other girls away,which they ended up crying later on. 

She handed me the box of chocolate and smiled. 

I found it pretty cute and disgusting at the same time because her face was smothered with chocolate which i think was half the chocolate she gave me because, it was half empty when i opened it. 

I gladly accepted it and gave her a slight ruffle on the hair.

I think i might've had some magic stuck on my hand because right after that day, she'd been following me everywhere i went.

It was kind of annoying at first but we ended up being best friends.

And that day came.

Sooyoung didn't come to school for the first time in her life! 

I found it pretty weird but shrugged it off anyway.

When i was on my way back home, I heard heavy stomps behind me.

In a second, Changmin knew it was Sooyoung.

I turned around,expecting to see a cheerful Sooyoung jumping up and down,instead I saw her crying,running towards me.

She ran straight into my arms,crying onto my favourite polo.

Somehow, I felt my heart feel heavier. I wasn't sure whether it was because Sooyoung ws crying or because she's getting all her snot on my favourite polo.

I took Sooyoung by the shoulders and pulled her away from myself.

Her face looked more puffy than it already is.

"Youngie..Whats wrong?" I cooed.

Sooyoung kept mummbling and her sobs were getting louder and louder each second.

I pulled her into an embrace and kept patting her back until she calmed down and guess what..That took like..AN HOUR!

When she had finally stopped, I asked her again.

She looked up to me and gave a half-hearted smile "Im moving..Im moving to London for 7 years oppa...."

My Body felt numb as she started crying all over again.

And yeah, she moved and i stayed here. That's pretty much it.

I would've said i'd miss her but now that she brought her fatass back here, I take that back.

 

"Changmin O-o-oppa...."

Geez, doesn't this girl ever learn?! What did i just tell her about the rules?! Does she not understand Korean?!

"What did I tell you about calling me op-.....Yoona?" My eyes widened at the sight of the choding.

"Changmin...Can I talk to you for a sec?" 

OMG....this sorta feels weird..What should i do?! HOLYY SHEEEEET!!! Why does she sound so weird these days, Its as if she's being...N-n-na-nice..?

"U-umm...y-yeah,sure"

Yoona lead me infront of an empty class. 

She suddenly paused there. What's she doing? Why isn't she turning around?

"Yoon-"

Unexpectedly, she pressed her lips against mine.

W

H

A

T

T

H

E

?

I was going to push her away, but that'd be too mean. So i just stood there, looking like a complete idiot.

After awhile, she pulled away and looked down.

I broke the awkward silence "Umm..That Was-"

"I Like You." she blurted.

"W-wait..What?"

"I Like You. Will You go to prom with me?" she said shyly,still keeping her head down.

A smile crept upon my face. Well i definitely know my answer but lets just a bit, hehe.

"Wow, this is a first.. So tell me Im Yoona, when did you start to like me, how?where?" I smirked.

"Yaah! Stop playing with me! Just tell me if yo-" 

That's enough teasing for today, I shut her up by placing my lips on hers.

She stared up into my eyes,her porcelain face forming visible pink circles.

"Yes Im Yoona, this dashing young man WILL take you to prom" 

Her lips curved into a smile as I pulled her for an embrace.

Somehow, something just feels wrong..and missing..?

I just cant put my finger around it..What's this feeling?

......OH SHOOT!!

I left my bag of chips in my locker!


Sooyoung was walking around,not even caring where she was heading to.

Everyone was whispering and pointing at her,teasing her but Sooyoung was too caught up with the rules Changmin had given her.

She felt sad,depressed,clueless.. She didn't think she had to do all those things.

But most of all, she felt heartbroken. Heartbroken because she couldn't do anything about it.

He was her true love ever since they met. Leaving him to go to London was one thing, having to avoid him just because he said so for the next few years was just unacceptable.

She got tired and sat down on the bright green grass, her fingers interwind with the grass.

She looked down on the ground and thought about what she had done wrong.

She was also clueless why she didn't have any friends. The only friend she had was Changmin. 

Even in London, nobody in school ever went near her.

'Was it something i said? I did? I wore?' she would think.

In the mist of her daydreams, a shadow appeared behind her.

She didn't even bother to look back.

"So you're the one that everyone's been talking about today" a voice said.

Her face lit up "Everyone has?!" her head shot straight up.

She looked behind her and saw a tall young boy,around her age,curly brown hair, with dark brown eyes.

"That's not something you should be proud about sometimes" he chuckled and took a seat beside her.

Her shoulders deflated and her expression dimmed "Oh"

Kyuhyun smiled at the sight. He found it rather cute and he could tell that she was different. Much,much more different.

He extended a hand " The Name's Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun"


TWEHEE!!! XDD

WAA!! ALL OF THEM APPEARED!! XD

Okay, since i already did include YoonA, This is For Our cute,goddess :)

!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY IM YOONA!!

*picture not mine :)