Getting in trouble

Love? That's just Bullsh*t!

 

Leah's POV 

 

"I could help you fix that, if you want," I offered but he pulled away. Jeez, man. I'm just trying to help. What a weird guy. Looking all scared and .

 

"I'm cool. Thanks for the offer anyway," he said.

 

I decided that it wasn't worth trying to talk some sense into him about the risks of getting an infection from that big gash on his hands, so I turned around and headed home.

 

I heard his footsteps heading the other way and I sighed in relief. I trudged back to my ruined 'apartment' and took off my coat. I spat out my bubble gum and threw it away. I slumped into the hard couch and tried to revise for tomorrow's Geography test. Great, I'm doomed. None of the words in the book in front of me make sense at all. I knew that studying last minute would bring me hell and I needed to maintain my grades to earn my scholarship but somehow, I just didn't feel like studying this term. With that answer, I'm not going to go anywhere in my life.  

 

I sighed and closed the book. I took out my cellphone and tried calling Daphne; one of my closest friend that I could rely on even when my entire life is falling apart. She was there when my father bailed. She was there when my mother died. She was also there when I needed a place to stay. Her parents are filthy rich and so they put loads of money in Daphne's account blindly. Daphne helped me out by getting me an apartment and providing me with school stuff and all. I practically owe her my life.

 

I expected her not to pick up since its 2 am and I was just trying my luck but surprisingly she did.

 

"Hey, whats up? You okay?" she sounded worried which made me feel bad.

 

"Yeah. What are you doing up so late?"  I asked out of curiosity.

 

"Studying. You?" 

 

"Cool. I just got back from bumping into Mr. Freaky Deaky," I said.

 

"Cool," she chuckled.

 

"He looked pretty familiar though," I said.

 

"Probably some guy. Wanna study over the phone? Since I can't get some sleep at all," she asked.

 

"Yeah sure. I can't get no into my brains at all," I emphasized.

 

"Alright then, lets get started," she laughed at my comment.

 

We didn't sleep at all and I managed to cram everything properly into my brain overnight. Thanks to Daphne, of course. We covered everything by 6 am and I got ready for school after that. 

 

Thank god the test is first thing in the morning. I'll just puke everything out and forget about it by lunch break. I am so good at managing my time, now aren't I?

 

We sat down for the test, which lasted for, I dunno, two goddamned hours! 

 

After that awful test, we have some free time before we have to attend another class. Half the class got up and left the room. I rested my hurting head gently on the table and closed my eyes. I was going to fall asleep when I heard and annoying voice singing along to some song on her phone. I looked back and saw a few girls giggling. 

 

"Oh my god! He's so cute! Whats his name?" 

 

"It's Chanyeol!"

 

"Whose the other one?"

 

"Thats Su Ho!"

 

"God, I wanna get married to one of them someday..."

 

"Not if I do first!"

 

 And they all laughed their girly laugh. 

 

God, just once, will you do me a favour and shut them up?

 

"Keep it down please," I mumbled to them groggily.

 

"Go somewhere else then," one of them replied. It was the one who sang before. She so does not know what she got herself into.

 

"I'm asking politely right now, would you please,  keep it down," I emphasized on the word 'please' and eyed them.

 

They looked away and finally got up and left the room. Until this day, I still don't know why people get so scared when I look at them angrily. I mean, sure, when you get angry you make a certain look on your face but it doesn't always scare someone away. Well, I guess its also a benefit for me.

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

"This was extremely irresponsible of you!" Su Ho barked.

 

I hung my head low. I could feel stares behind me. It was the other bandmates. Its bad enough that I'm getting scolded but its worse that Su Ho's doing it in front of the other guys. Have some mercy, dude.

 

"I'm really sorry and I won't do it again," I said.

 

"Don't apologize to me. The chairman wants to see you, now." He looked away. Poor guy. He's only doing this for my own good and I bet he got the scolding first.

 

I nodded and headed to the chairman's office situated at the top floor of the high building.

 

"Yes, you wanted to see me sir?" I peered into his room.

 

"Come in," he said coldly without looking at me.

 

I walked in nervously and started fidgeting with my jacket.

 

"Stop that. Its annoying me," the chairman said without taking his eyes of his laptop. You're not even looking old man. you.

 

"WHY are you suddenly being rebellious?" he suddenly belted out. I was taken aback by what he said that I actually stumbled back a bit.

 

"W-w-what-"

 

"Why did you sneak out last night? Do you want to get in trouble? People would've recognized you out there. And do you know how dangerous it can get at that time of the night? Whats wrong with you?" he bombarded me with these questions.

 

I wanted to walk out of his room and the building as well at that exact moment but I knew that I had to face it, I'm not going anywhere with our goddamned contract.

 

"Fine! If you're not going to explain yourself, then I've made up my mind about sending you boys to a public high school!"

 

How can I say anything you when you keep talking! God, I hate him so much.

 

"Y-y-yes sir," I muttered. I hated myself then and there for not sticking up for the others since they didn't do anything whatsoever except for Kai.

 

Kai! Where is that brat anyway?