Crazy night out

Love? That's just Bullsh*t!

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

"Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? We're dead meat NOW!" I exclaimed!

 

Kai, rebellious as he is, still knows the risk of sneaking out of our dorm in the middle of the night. I don't even know why I agreed to this in the first place. I guess he just wants to feel the freedom and all that crap and me, being his good-'ol-buddy, wanted to make sure that he got back safe. 

 

We jumped over a low fence made out of barbed wire because we were being chased by canine dogs. Yes, canine dogs. Kai laughed like a mad man and I screamed, or shrieked to be precise. 

 

"This is FREAKING awesome!" Kai laughed. We ran out of the alley and ended up on a busy street full of people. The dogs can't go after us anymore since the barbed wires were too dangerous and high for them. 

 

Kai, also being the most wacko nut job he is, can't help himself but mess with the dogs back there. He taunted them and literally tried to 'speak' to them. And by 'speak', I meant that he barked and howled at them. Yup, that's my boy. He said something about how we must 'connect with mother nature and its children'. Now, we didn't know back then that it would land us in some deep . Well, at least he didn't.

 

As soon as we got on the street, we quickly pull our hoodies up and I put on my big- nerd glasses.

 

We found a small cafe and decided to take a rest. As soon as we entered, there was a loud buzz; people chatting away and laughing.That was okay for us but when we heard a couple of girls scream out our name, we knew we were in trouble. 

 

"Uh oh." Kai said.

 

"Don't 'uh oh' me. We gotta get out of here," and then we started running again.

 

We didn't look back at all and ran some more. After awhile, I started grinning like a mad man. Kai saw this and said,

 

"See, I knew this was a good idea,"

 

"Oh shut up. We're so screwed tomorrow morning," I laughed.

 

Suddenly, Kai decided to turn into another alley and I just followed him. God knows what he's going to do next. 

 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

 

"I dunno!" he smiled.

 

"We don't know this place at all! Let's turn back!"

 

He nodded and we made a U-turn. As I was running out of the alley again, I tripped onto the rough road and my hands started to bleed. I looked up and saw that Kai was out of sight. I got up and wiped my hands onto my pants.

 

", oh , oh mother of !" I said out loud.

 

At that precise moment, I heard a voice from behind.

 

"Hey, you okay?"

 

"Whose that?" I asked.

 

"God." the voice replied and then I heard a snicker.

 

I turned around and I see a girl. 

 

"What do you want from me?' I asked.

 

"Nothing, just that you're blocking the door," she jerked her chin towards a turqoise coloured door. She looked pretty decent, what with both her hands in her pockets and she's even chewing bubble gum. How comforting.

 

Oh my god. I could get killed. Maybe there's something in her pocket that she's been hiding. A knife. No, a gun. Oh , oh , oh !

 

"Hey, are you okay?" she took a step closer and  I trudged back.

 

"Stay away. Don't hurt me!" I sound so much like a sissy but in this alley, I'm not going to risk anything.

 

We stood there in awkward silence but soon after that, she did the most unexpected thing; she laughed. Hysterically.

 

"What's wrong with you? Why are you laughing?" 

 

Tears started to form in her eyes and suddenly she didn't look so harmless anymore.

 

"N-n-nothing. Nothing at all," she took my hands and took a look at my wounds.

 

"I could fix this for you, if you want," she offered. I pulled my hand away and took another step back. She looked a little bit offended by my gesture.

 

"I'm cool. Thanks for the offer anyway," I felt bad.

 

"Um... okay then. I'll get going now," she turned around.

 

"Okay, me too," I don't even know this girl and I'm already excusing myself.

 

I turned around and headed to the opening of the alley. What is that girl even  doing out here at this time of the night? Does she live here? Whatever it is, I have to get back to the dorm or I'm screwed!