Earphones? Really?!

Love? That's just Bullsh*t!

Leah's POV

 

Yes, finally the weekends are here! I was thinking of heading over to the bookstore since I ran out of books to read. Maybe I should take a look at the new record store that just opened a few weeks ago as well. Hmmm... maybe, I dunno.

 

I trudged down the steep steps to my room and left the building. It was a breezy day. The perfect weather. I pulled out a piece of chewing gum and popped it into my mouth. Soon after that, I plugged in my iPod and started listening to a new album that Daphne just downloaded into my iPod. The girl's gone mad for some new boyband. Whatever, what harm can it bring me?

 

 

EXO-K's POV

 

"C'mon, lets go get some 'school' stuff," Lu Han motioned his fingers into what looked like bunny ears. He didn't like what he just said.

 

The entire band was lounging in their dorm. None of them felt like going out since they just got back from practice. The smell of sticky sweat lingered in the room and no fan or air conditioner could make it go away. Kai and D.O were sprawled out on the floor with Chanyeol snoring softly on the couch. The guy's huge and so it explains why the others have to sit on the floor.

 

"Alright. I'll go with you," Su Ho said while coming out from the bathroom after a nice cold shower. He was only wearing a towel to cover up his man parts but the rest were exposed. He stretched and his abs showed. Six-pack yo!

 

"Dude, you can turn a straight guy gay," Lu Han snickered.

 

"What? Don't tell me you're right now?" Su Ho joked.

 

Lu Han rolled his eyes.

 

"Where's Sehun?" Lu Han asked.

 

"Probably tidying up something," D.O answered.

 

"The guy's nuts. But, its pretty benificial for us right now," Kai exclaimed and D.O. grinned. These two can't be seperated. At all.

 

Lu Han went into his room that he shared with Sehun and found him lying on his bed while reading a book. He sat down and snatched the book away from Sehun's hands.

 

"Hey~ I was rea-" Sehun sat up.

 

"Oh, its you," He finally said after finding out who it was.

 

"Well, that was... nice," Lu Han ruffled Sehun's hair.

 

"What do you want?" Sehun sighed and got up.

 

"Your love," Lu Han joked and then chuckled.

 

"Eww, you're freaking gross,"

 

"I get that a lot. Anyway, wanna come along? We're going to a bookstore to stock up on our school supplies,"

 

"And how are we gonna do that? We need disguises and if you're going out with those morons out there, I'm not tagging along," Sehun raised an eyebrow.

 

"C'mon, its still early in the morning and Chanyeol, Kai and D.O's not going. Just me, you and Su Ho," Lu Han tried to convince Sehun.

 

"I dunno about this..." Sehun rubbed his nape.

 

 

Leah's POV

 

"Hey," I said as I walked into Mr. Lee's bookstore. I'm his regular customer and he's somewhat like a dad to me. Sometimes, I work in the bookstore voluntarily since he's getting older and his sons are working in the States. They don't even bother to pay a visit to their old man.

 

I would help him stack up books and handle the customers on a busy day. They get pretty cranky and Mr. Lee is not the type of person who would be able to handle them.

 

"Hey there kiddo," he waved from behind the counter. He's aging everyday and I'm starting to get worried since he's been coughing a lot lately.

 

I smiled and said, "I'll just look around first,"

 

I went around the store and stopped at a shelf that was labeled; 'Origins of Music'. Well, that looks pretty interesting. I picked out a book randomly and started to flip through the pages when I heard laughter and the sound of the bell ringing from the front door of the store. Whose crazy enough to wake up this early? Well, besides me of course...

 

"Good morning!"

 

I heard a soft voice murmur at Mr. Lee behind the counter.

 

"Why hello there! Can I help you boys with anything?" Mr. Lee asked cheerfully. Why the sudden friendliness?

 

Whatever, its probably some university guys. I ran my forefinger onto the spines of the books on a rack before I stopped on one book that caught my eye. I smiled and tried to pull it out.

 

But, it won't come out. It's stuck, as if there was someone pulling it from the opposite direction. I got frustrated and tugged harder.

 

"Let go!" I said to no one.

 

Not long after that I heard a reply, "You let go!"

 

I got the shock of my life and so I let go of the book suddenly. The sudden impact hit the other person on the other side of the shelf in his face. Oh crap, oh crap, crap, crap, CRAP.

 

I gasped and ran around to the other side to check on him. I saw a fully grown man on the floor groaning and somewhat, I dunno, sounded to me like he was whining, like a baby.

 

"Oh my god! Are you okay? I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry. Are you okay?" I knelled down.

 

Soon after that, I heard more footsteps coming from behind me. I heard gasps and possibly, laughter?

 

I looked at the poor guy's nose, it was bleeding! Oh !

 

"Crap, crap, crap!" I muttered under my breath. I remembered that I snuck in some tissues in the back pocket of my jeans. I took it out instantly and dabbed it onto his wound. The tissue was absorbing blood quickly. I freaked out.

 

"I'm really, really sorry!" I apologized some more.

 

He looked up and I thought I saw an angel. God, he was literally beautiful. His nose, his eyes and pretty much everything.

 

"What are you looking at? And don't touch me!" He spoke too soon. The angelic image quickly vanished and I stood up. He backed away and stood up as well.

 

"Look, I said I was sorry," I exclaimed. I hate rude people.

 

"Sorry doesn't stop my bleeding nose, now does it?" He replied while squinting his eyes at me as if he was scrutinizing me. .

 

"Ugh, whatever," I rolled my eyes and snatched the book we were fighting for previously from his hand and turned around to leave.

 

When I turned around, I saw a big group of guys and Mr. Lee standing there. His eyes were about to pop out.

 

I excused myself to Mr. Lee and told him that I'll pay for the book on my way out and then I squeezed my way out in between those guys. Man, they're huge.

 

I put my money into the cash register and was about to leave when I hear a guy calling me from behind.

 

"Hey, I picked that first," he shouted.

 

"Lu Han, don't do this here," I hear one of them say. So, that's his name huh? Cheesy much.

 

"Stop it man," another one said.

 

"Yeah, Lu Han. You might wanna listen to your friends back there," I taunted him.

 

"What did you just say? Do you know who I am? I am-" he started.

 

I plugged in my earphones and shrugged. I gestured a hand motion to show that I can't hear a single word of what he's saying. I waved and left the store calmly. I guess there are not enough freaks in this world, huh? What a waste of my time.

 

 

Lu Han's POV

 

"What did you just say? Do you know who I am? I am a Hallyu star! Do you even know what that means?" I shouted.

 

Suddenly she did the most craziest I've ever expected a girl to do to me. She plugged in her earphones. Yeah, she plugged in her FREAKING earphones while I'm talking to her!

 

She taunted me some more by making hand motions to show that she wasn't listening. I felt like strangling her so bad. She waved and then just left us standing there like a group of hobos with our mouths gaping.

 

I could feel steam coming out from my ears and my nose. I wanted to chase after her and set her straight but Su Ho held on tight to my shoulders. I can feel his fingers digging in. I pulled away and sighed in defeat.

 

I have to find her somehow. That goddamned girl just hurt my pride and she's not getting away with it. Not under my watch.

 

 

Su Ho's POV

 

Interesting girl.