Funny feelings

Love? That's just Bullsh*t!

On Monday...

 

Leah's POV

 

Aaahh... School. Gotta love it. I got out of my 'bed' and rubbed my eyes roughly. The rays from the sun shined brightly and lit up the whole room through the only window in my room. I smiled and took heavy steps to the bathroom. I washed my face thoroughly and brushed my teeth.

 

I looked into the mirror and thought of what happened back at the bookstore. God, that kid was annoying as hell. But, why am I even thinking of him? Ugghh. My brain has been contaminated.

 

I spat out the extra toothpaste and rinsed my mouth. I looked up at the mirror and smiled cheerfully. A new day, a new start. I wiped that smile off my face. Why bother being positive when my life's a total wreck.

 

I ran down the stairs and greeted my landlord. He gave me a warm smile and I waved him goodbye. I walked out of the building to find that the familiar alley in front of the building crowded with people. That's weird. I wonder whats happening.

 

I pushed my way in through the crowd which was bizarrely, only full of girls. I headed towards the opening of the alley. Once in open air, I bent down and placed both my palms onto my kneecaps and gasped for air. It was a heavy crowd back there and it wasn't easy finding my way out.

 

"What a mess," I sighed to myself.

 

I was about to leave for school when *BAM!* Someone bumped into me from behind. Dammit! Why me? My shoulders started to ache seconds after. How huge can that person be to leave a bruise so quickly.

 

"Ouch," I winced as I tried to get back up on my feet. I felt a pair of hands pulling me up with a strong grip.

 

"I'm really sorry," I heard a deep voice say.

 

"Nahh, its okay," I mumbled and dusted dirt off my school uniform.

 

"I gotta go. Again, I'm really sorry," I looked up to see a handsome looking face looking down at me. Man, he's tall.

 

"Y-yeah. Never mind. Its cool," I stuttered, clearly star-strucked.

 

He patted me on the back and smiled before he finally broke off into a jog towards a van. A big one at that. I could hear shouting and screaming coming from behind me. That's when I realized that the previous crowd is rushing my way and I could get trampled on if I don't move out of the way.

 

Next thing I knew, I was running with them in the same direction. God knows where I'm going. I didn't have enough time to stop them(which is kinda impossible) or make my way out. So I just ran along. Lets just hope that I can make it to school in time.

 

 

Su Ho's POV

 

"I'm really sorry," I apologized. I really need to get out of here as soon as possible.

 

She mumbled something about her being okay and I was relieved.

 

She got up and dusted off invisible dirt[?] from her uniform. Girls. *sigh*

 

"I gotta go. Again, I'm really sorry," I truly was sorry since she wasn't even doing anything back then.

 

Then again, I was just trying to escape the mob of girls who were chasing after me. It was a really stupid idea to go back to the bookstore because D.O wanted to get something from there last minute. Of course we would get chased! What was I even thinking?!

 

I was the last one to leave and apparently, rumor spread that EXO-K were in town. By the time I got out from the bookstore, a crowd of girls had appeared out of nowhere and I just ran. To hell with running, I sprinted as if I was being chased by hungry wolves.

 

And that's how we got to where we are now.

 

I looked down to see a familiar face. HEY, wait a minute! Its that girl from the bookstore!

 

I patted her and smiled because I noticed that she was wearing the same school uniform as me. Maybe, we'll meet again. Just maybe...

 

 

In school...

 

Leah's POV

 

I arrived at school 20 minutes late and by the time I got in class, I received a slip for detention after school.

 

"Care to explain yourself?" Mrs. Lee, our homeroom teacher asked me.

 

"I-I-I got st-st-stuck..." I tried to explain myself but seeing that I was out of breath, she sighed and finally gave up. Maybe she understood that I actually tried to get here as fast as I can and didn't succeed and that she forgives me because I put in all my effort in getting here. Pfft. Yeah right.

 

"You may return to your seat," she turned her back to me and started scrawling out writings on the board with that horrible chalk which has been torturing me with it's screeching sound.

 

I wiped a bead of sweat from my forehead and was about to sit myself down at my usual seat when I noticed a person sitting at my table. I recognized that face from somewhere but I can't seem to remember. Is he new?

 

I saw Daphne sitting next to him and I gave her a signal which says what-is-he-doing-in-my-seat?

 

She gave me an apologetic look. I shrugged and found another seat. Lo and behold, another unfamiliar guy is sitting next to me. After awhile I noticed that there were quite a few new people. Where did the school even get all these new guys? And more importantly, must they squeeze them in one class?

 

"Hey," I heard a voice coming from next to me.

 

"Hi," I greeted back to find the same guy who bumped into me previously.

 

He grinned and offered to shake my hand. I shook his hand while giving off a bewildered look but at the same time smiling at him. (How is that even possible?)

 

We grinned at each other and then I signaled to him that I had to pay attention in class. He gave an OK sign and we carried on as usual.

 

After the bell rang, everyone stood up and crowded the new guys. There were four of them surprisingly excluding the one next to me.

 

"Oh my god! I love the way you dance!" a girl threw herself to one of the guys.

 

"Thanks," he replied. He's not that shy, huh? And how the heck does she know that he dances?

 

"Lets get out of here," the guy who was sitting next to me said. He pulled up his hoodie and gripped my hand tightly. Before I could say anything, he dragged me out of the classroom and went straight to his locker.

 

Once we've stopped, I finally get to say something.

 

"What were you thinking? I don't even know you and you're pulling me around like I'm some kind of toy!" I blurted out.

 

"Sorry, I don't really know anybody around and I didn't like it back in the classroom," he apologized.

 

"Umm, that's okay..." I pushed back my long fringe and tucked it behind my ears. I have got to get a haircut!

 

"I'm Su Ho," he smiled warmly. I could've melted right then and there. Even though he was wearing glasses and slouched a bit, I could feel a different vibe coming off from him and it wasn't a nerdy feeling.

 

"I'm Leah," I smiled back.

 

"Nice to finally meet someone normal,"

 

"Hahah! Whats that supposed to mean?" I laughed.

 

"Nothing. Aren't you going to get your books?" Weird guy.

 

"Lucky, my locker is just across yours," I jerked my chin at my locker. He smiled at that and before I left him, I waved and then only did I went over there to get my stuff out. I heard him laugh and shook my head at how silly this all looks.

 

 

Su Ho's POV

 

"Umm, that"s okay..." she tucked her long beautiful frinch behind her ears. She looks so sweet looking like that. What with her reddish-brown hair and cute dimples...

 

GET.A.GRIP. Su Ho! How can you already have a crush on her when you've only just met her a couple of times?