Our crazy side

Love? That's just Bullsh*t!

 

Kai's POV

 

I.AM.SCREWED.

 

Chanyeol's going to kill me. I wasn't there when he got scolded by Su Ho and also when he had to go to the chairman's office. I wonder if he bailed on me.

 

I went back to our training room to check whether he was there or not and apparently, all of them were there. Even our manager.

 

"Hey," I murmured and then I rubbed my nape roughly. I looked down out of embarrassment.

 

"Sit yourself down," Su Ho said. I did as I was told.

 

"There's something that I need to tell you guys," Chanyeol stood up. We all looked at him intently.

 

"We're going to school," he blurted it out.

 

There was a moment of silence when suddenly, we all burst out laughing like crazy. 

 

"You're kidding right?" I said.

 

"You're killing me man," D.O in lungfuls of air.

 

"Whats wrong with you today?" Sehun gasps for oxygen and clutches his stomach.

 

I fell silent when I noticed that he looked pretty serious. 

 

Oh crap! What have I done?

 

The others took a long time to sink this information in their heads. After they finally got it, 

 

"What?! Heck NO, I'm not going!" Lu Han shouted.

 

"He can't do this to us!" D.O said with a worried look on his face.

 

"I am not doing it. I'm not doing it. That's it, I'm definitely NOT doing it. I won't... I can't do it!" Sehun said loudly at first but then began to mumble to himself.

 

The boy's finally lost his mind. And it looks ugly. Ugh.

 

"Everyone, simmer down!" Su Ho cried out.

 

"How can we 'simmer' down when we're going to be ripped apart in that hell-hole they call 'school'!" Lu Han mimicked Su ho.

 

Bad idea. Su Ho glared at him and he looked away. I guess that's why Su Ho is the leader.

 

"Whatever it is, we have to follow the rules. Anyway, it can't be that bad. Can it now?" Su Ho tried to put it under a new light. That's just so him. He's the glass-half-full kind of person and sometimes his positive thinking takes effect on us. Sometimes. 

 

I looked around and scanned the room for Chanyeol. I see him sitting next to the manager, laughing at Su Ho's and D.O's debate. Those guys are total opposites. 

 

I sat next to him and elbowed him.

 

"What the fu-" he started.

 

"I just saved your and this is what I get for that," he said some more and flicked my forehead with his thick, bony fingers.

 

"Ouch! Alright, alright. I'm sorry for not telling the truth and thanks, y'know, for not bailing on me and all..." I rubbed my forehead to get rid of the stinging pain.

 

"Now that's how you do it, young grasshopper," he mimicked an old man. I laughed and he pinched the bridge of my nose so hard, it turned red.

 

Now, this is what I love about Chanyeol. He forgives and forgets. But sometimes, I feel like his wires are tangled. Just sometimes. Well, what can I say, it takes a freak to know another freak.

 

"Look over there, dude," I pointed at Sehun. Chanyeol chuckled and we went over to him to check up on him. He looked deathly pale which got me thinking, what the heck is so wrong about going to school?

 

"You okay man?" Chanyeol gave Sehun a friendly punch on the shoulder.

 

"No. No, I'm not okay," he looked at Chanyeol straight in the eyes.

 

"Woah, Sehun's got it real bad guys," I said to the other guys. We all formed a circle with Sehun sitting right in the middle, rocking himself with his knees up to his face.

 

"Chill man, it's not that bad," Lu Han patted Sehun's head. I guess Su Ho's positive talk took effect on Lu Han.

 

Chanyeol burst out laughing and pulled Sehun into an embrace. 

 

"Its going to be okay, little man," Chanyeol said while crushing Sehun's face into his hard rock chest.

 

The rest of us grinned.

 

"Okay, okay. Alright~ you're crushing my face man! Get off!" Sehun cried out muffled screams.

 

"C'mon brothers! Let us bring in the love. C'mon, bring it in," Chanyeol said while pulling off an Indian-Love-Guru-kind-of-feeling. God, I love this guy!

 

We all went straight in and crushed ourselves against Sehun. It was not long before he started laughing loudly and before we knew it, we're wrestling with each other.

 

After all  that commotion, we decided to head back home and have some rest since we have to get our school stuff ready. It already feels weird to say the word itself; school.

 

On the way back, I smiled to myself as I thought of something. The guys weren't really upset about the whole going to school thing. They're actually pretty excited about it since we don't get to go out that often.

 

I guess I didn't do much damage.

 

"Eww, stop smiling to yourself, creep!" D.O. nudged me.

 

I smirked and so began the forehead-flicking war!