Chapter 9

The only one.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
MY POV

-

"Please welcome, the SHINING SHINee!" They all clapped as Leeteuk introduced them on his radio show. "Annyong Haseyo, We are the SHINING SHINee!" They said with a smile, even if the fans couldnt see them. 

"Wow.. Ne.. So how are you guys doing?" Leeteuk asked the members. "We're doing fine.. and we're still doing our best to satisfy our fans.." Onew replied. "Ne.." The other members said. 

"So right now.. we're going to start off by answering fan call's.. Shawols have called in to ask questions from our shining SHINee here.. are you guys ready?" Leeteuk asked as he was reading from a paper. "Ne!" They said in unison.

Leeteuk gave a signal to the guy and sent in the first caller. "Yoboseyo? " They all waited for the response.

"Yoboseyo!" A girl replied in a very perky voice with a noisy background. 

"Annyong Haseyo!" Onew greeted.

"Annyong Haseyo! Omo.. it's onew oppa!" They laughed as the girl's voice sounded excited.

"Ne.. You like Onew oppa? Is that right?"

"Ne! Very much! Onew oppa saranghaeyo!"

"Awww!" All of them said in the studio.

"Kamsahamnida! " Onew said back.

The girl sounded like she jumped up and down then lost the line. "What happened? Yoboseyo? Are you still there? .." Leeteuk asked. There was no answer and they moved on with the next caller. "I guess she fainted.." Onew said which set the the other members to laugh. "Ne.. probably.. i hope she's okay.. im guessing she wont be able to sleep later.." Leeteuk laughed as the thought came to his mind. The other laughed and proceeded with the next one

"Yoboseyo?" The girl's voice sounded too quiet. 

"Annyong Haseyo, this is Leeteuk oppa and you called to ask questions to our Shining SHINee here.." 

"Annyong Haseyo.. Ne.. Annyong Haseyo SHINee oppas.." She sounded shy as she greeted the members.

"So.. is there any specific member you want to ask a question to?" 

"Uhh.. T-Taemin oppa.. " She said shyly.

"Omo.. Looks like Taemin oppa isnt here.." 

"Ne.. Our Taeminnie is resting in our dorm, thats why he wasnt able to come.." Minho explained

"Ohh.. You can choose another member.. " Leeteuk said giving a chance to the caller.

"Mm.. I would like to ask a question to the members? " 

"Ne.. what's your question?"

"SHINee Oppa's.. Have you ever thought of.. uhh.. dating a fan?" Jonghyun laughed when he heard the question.

"Oh jonghyun-ah why did you laugh?" Leeteuk asked laughing a little.

Jonghyun straightened up in his seat and started to explain. "Ne.. because i had always imagined dating a fan.." The members looked at him and weirdly and laughed.

"So.. who's gonna be our lucky fan?" Leeteuk asked. The girl in the other line started squealing, just then Eunhyuk came in and took his seat. He mouthed something to Leeteuk which looked lke he was saying sorry for being late.

"Jonghyun oppa.. r-really??.. bu-"

"WHAT ABOUT KEY? JONGKEEEY!!" another girl said from the background. 

All of them froze and remained awkward but snapped out if when Eunhyuk said something" Aigoo.. looks like were losing the line.. I will hang up now! Please continue to support SHINee! Kamsahamnida!" The call ended and they proceeded with the show.

Every after 1 minute, jonghyun would look over to Key and would turn is head away quickly. He remembered when Sekyung told him about Jongkey. It was awkward for them the whole show, and Onew noticed it too. 

The show ended after 2 hours and they were brought back to the dorm by their Manager hyung. 

TAEMIN's POV

-

P.S I love my Taeminnie !! Kekeke ..

I froze at the last words and tried to register it to my head. I relized that i was holding my breath. I stared at the last sentence and thought if i was just imagining this. I blinked and i found myself in the same spot with the same book and the same words that Minho hyung wrote.

"Wh.." I muttered. I flipped through the other pages and read one wiht "MUSIC BANK" written on the top most part of the page.

We performed Hello today.. 

I was so happy when i saw our fans smiling as we perform.. Its what keeps us going.. their never ending support.. ^^

But theres good news..

My taeminnie gained weight!! I know its weird for me to be happy for that.. Keke..

but i finally accomplished my mission! My plans worked! 

.. I always worked hard to get Taemin to eat healthy and tuck him to bed early.. i help him with his schoolwork so that he wouldnt be stressed.. and now my mission "Bring back the healthy Taeminnie." is done!

This past few months my Taeminnie worked real hard, he would stay behind and practice more every after our regular practice with the whole group. and with that, he improved but he would skip meals just to practice..

I sat on the bed and carried on with reading..

I got so worried everytime i would see him look so tired and seeing him sleep lifelessly in the car worries me more.. hes too focused into making our fans happy that he sometimes forget about his own health..

But its all better now! His cheeks were chubby again.. Keke.. I will always take care of Taemin! That's it for today.. Goodnight ^^

 

I closed the notebook and let myself fall on the bed. I stared at the ceiling and thought about everything i just read.

"Minho hyung.." I whispered.

-FLASHBACK-

"Minho hyung! are you sure you're gonna eat all this! For 2 years of living with you, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter