Chapter 6

The only one.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello ~  Im sorry if you waited long! But anyway here's chapter 6 :D I hope you'll like it!  Dont forget to leave comments! ^^    ____________________________________________________________________ JONGHYUN's POV

-

I woke up when i felt a light tap on my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw Key with his finger still pointing on my forehead. I smiled and wished i could grab him and hug him, but i looked to my side and the others were waiting on the aisle. So i slept through the whole movie? I stood up following Key to the other members.

As soon as we stepped out Taemin's rant was all i can hear " Why does Voldemort have to be so mean! Why are people even being mean! Some people just dont really care if they're hurting others!" He was pouting at Minho who was looking at him.

"So are you guys hungry? Maybe after eating we could go around the shops here.." Onew hyung said smiling

"Hyung i havent eaten since awhileago!" I said complaining and snuggling behind him

Key came closer and was now standing beside me. "Hyung, i think we should eat now.. taemin wouldnt stop rambling over harry potter.." Key said.

Sekyung stayed behind me all the time and was quiet. I think im making her feel out of place.. I should be atleast good to her, since i was the first one she thought of asking help from. "Sekyung-ah! Do you want to eat?" I said smiling at her. 

"Hmm.. sure.." She smiled back at me. 

I called Minho and Taemin over and asked them if they wanted to eat too, they just nodded, and continued talking. 

-

My POV

They walked over to the restaurant where they always eat after performances. The restaurant where they held Key's birthday. There werent alot of people inside. They quickly made their way to the second floor, followed by a girl who was holding a menu. The table that was given to them is an 8 seater, so Jonghyun, Taemin, and Sekyung sat on one side, and Minho, Onew and Key sat on the other. They talked nonstop while waiting for their food. 

"Hyung! stop.. making me.. l-laugh!!" Jonghyun said begging Onew hyung to stop his sangtae.

The others were laughing too, even Sekyung cant stop herself. She had her hand over while she was laughing quietly beside Jonghyun, who almost fell off his chair. "Ya.. hyung dont remind me that anymore.." Key said with a laugh. They were all laughing while Minho and Taemin was having a staring game, Whoever blinks first and laughs first will eat a whole Chungyang Pepper. The game continued and the others were now looking at them " GO TAEMIN! GO TAEMIN!" Key said

"GO MINHO! MINHO! GO MINHO!" Jonghyun said raising his hands.

"GO TAEMIN! GO TAEM- Okay the food is here.." Onew said shutting up. He eyed the chicken as it was placed infront of him. "Well.. long time no seeee" He said smirking at the chicken. "Okay.. here he goes again.." Key and Jonghyun said. They looked at each other and realized that they had said the same thing. Jonghyun smiled and Key just looked down to his food and began eating. 

"I-i dont eat this.." They stopped eating and looked over to Sekyung who was looking at her food. 

"Oh.. is that so.. then you can order another one.. its fine.." Onew said

They finished eating in about an hour, and decided to roam around the area and visit the shops. Taemin was looking at the snow in the nearby park, and suddenly looked over to Minho with a smug. "What?" Minho asked, uneasy with Taemin looking at him like that. Taemin continued looking between the snow and Minho, with the same smug look. "Wha- AHHH. Youre challenging me for a snow fight, huh?" Minho said smiling. "Hyung! You're so slow! Cmon! Im going to beat you this time!" Taemin said pulling Minho to the park.

"..But taemin.. you got sick the last time we had this snow fight.." Minho said worriedly. " Hyung! Stop that! IM HEALTHY! SEE!" Taemin said asking minho to pinch his cheeks. "Okay okay fine.. i think im going to enjoy this.." Minho said bending a little and trying not to let Taemin notice that he was molding up a snowball " THINK FAST!" Minho yelled as he threw the snowball over to Taemin "HYUNG!!" Taemin shouted as he ran after Minho. 

-

JONGHYUN's POV

-

I watched as Minho and Taemin ran after one another with snowballs in their hands. They're just so cute. I looked over to Key and he was sitting on a bench with Onew hyung. They were talking, and Key looked happy.. I havent seen him like that since awhileago.. Maybe i could join their talk.. Sekyung isnt with me right now. She asked permission from us if she could visit the shops on her own. I approached them slowly then Key looked up at me, but quickly looked away. "Ya hyung.. are we just gonna stay here and watch them? Can we go around too?" I asked.

"Well.. im a little tired right now.. Maybe Key can come with you.." Onew hyung said. "Key said he wanted to go around awhileago.." He looked over to Key.

"N..ne.." Key stood up and quickly went behind me. I said goodbye to hyung and walked with Key.

We walked over to where the shops were, and stayed quiet. "Ya yeobo.. why are you so quiet? are you mad at me?" I asked him. He looked at me and stopped in the middle of busy people going in and out of shops. "Why will i be mad at you?" He said. So he's not mad.. but is he so quiet when im around. I looked at him and saw his eyes widened. I looked over to where he was looking, and followed him there.

"Omo, they're just so cute!" He said while holding the necklaces. I watched him as he looked happy. Then i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter