Chapter 11

The only one.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*******

"Hyung, let's watch TV.." Taemin said as he grabbed his Onew hyung by the wrist and led him to the living room. "Taemin, you shouldn't be watching.. you should be resting.." Onew said as he sat on the couch beside Taemin.

"But hyung, i've been resting for ages! I wanna watch.." Taemin said with a pout leaving his Hyung with no choice. "Okay okay.." Onew said. "Wait, ill get something.." Onew said as he stood up and headed for the kitchen.

Taemin took control of the remote and switched channels until he finally settled on one that looked interesting enough for him. He paid attention to the drama and tried to understand what was happening. He stared blankly on the screen when he realized that the scene was familiar. The main character was holding onto a diary and found out that it was all about him. The diary entries were all about him. Just then Minho came back from the washroom and went to sit down beside Taemin.

"What are you watching?" Minho asked. 

"Uhmm.. just some.. random drama i found.." Taemin said still staring at the screen. "What is it about?" 

"He found out that the diary was all about him.. " 

"Oh.." Was all that came out of Minho's mouth.

"Hyung, have you ever had a diary?" Taemin asked turning his gaze to Minho which made him feel uneasy.

"Well, i did" Onew said from the kitchen, holding two cups of chocolate milk with mini marshmallows on top. He made his way beside Taemin and handed him the other cup. ".. but that was when i was young, and i got too lazy to continue it.." He said as he took a sip on his chocolate milk. Taemin nodded and turned back his attention on Minho.

"How bout you, hyung?" Taemin asked again. "Hmm.. no i haven't.." Minho simply said.

Liar. Taemin thought

Taemin just nodded in response in which Minho sighed a sigh of relief. They all now focused on the drama, and heard very rapid dripping of water. They all turned to look at the direction of the window and rushed to it.

"It's raining.." Minho said as he watched the rain fall. Taemin flinched as he saw a lightning strike the night sky. Both his Umma Key and Jonghyun hyung are out, and its raining hard.. Taemin thought.

******

"Daebak." Key said as he stared at the window glass that displayed those shades he had been begging from Jonghyun. Dongwoon stood beside him while holding onto a couple of shopping bags. "Why dont you just buy it?" Dongwoon asked.

"Well.. im forcing Jonghyun to hand them over to me.. and i think he will soon." Key said with a smirk. Dongwoon sighed and looked around and looked back at Key. "Kibum, i'll be back..." Key just nodded and continued staring at the window without even taking a look at where Dongwoon left for. Must've seen the ice cream store.. Key thought since Dongwoon has this crazy addiction over it. 

After a few minutes of staring, Key looked around and still no sign of Dongwoon. Where the hell did he go? He took out his phone from his pocket when suddenly he saw Dongwoon walking towards him. With no ice cream in hand. Key tilted his head to the side and looked at him confused. "I thought you went to buy ice cream.." Dongwoon smiled at him and placed his arm on Key's shoulder as they walked.

"Well no.. but I got something better.. and it's for you.." Dongwoon said. He stopped walking and held out a small paper bag infront of Key's face.

"What is th-" Key's eyes widened as he realized what it was. "S-seriously Dongwoon?!" He stuttered as he shoved the paper bag away a little for him to get a better view of Dongwoon's face. He was grinning at Key and held out the paper bag to him again. "I just didnt want you to wait anymore.." Dongwoon said with a smile. Key accepted it and looked into his eyes.

Then he threw his arms over at Dongwoon and hugged him. Dongwoon hugged back and smiled. "Dongwoon-ah, you didnt have to, but you did anyway, Thanks.. " Key said as he hugged tightly to Dongwoon. "Anything for my bestfriend.." Dongwoon said from the other side. They stayed like that for awhile and didnt mind the stares they were getting.

"Omo.. what's that?" Key said as he quickly pulled away. Rain drops started falling on the sidewalk where they stood, interrupting their moment. "Aigo, it's raining.. Kadja!" Dongwoon grabbed Key by the wrist and quickly went inside a coffee shop on the other side of the road. 

"Let's stay here or do you wanna go home? " Dongwoon asked Key. Key looked around and smiled. "Let's stay.." He led Dongwoon to an empty seat on the far corner of the room that was beside a huge window. 

The two stayed there and waited for the rain to slow down. The rain didnt do much good to Jonghyun who was standing just outside the coffee shop, watching as the two laughed enjoying the warmth the room was giving off. 

He stood there and didnt mind getting wet by the rain. Why did i even have to follow them? He thought. Babo, Jonghyun. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter