Chapter 15

The only one.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

****

JONGHYUN's POV

A week had passed since that day when Key took care of me. And to be honest, i still have that feverish feeling you get when youre sick. But i didnt tell them, i forced myself to wake up every morning and continue on with my schedule, its a relief that they dont notice. Well it was better this way, cause if i tell them that im still sick, Key will volunteer to take care of me, and i'll be the reason for his absence in his schedules.And besides he always have plans with Dongwoon, and i dont wanna be the one to ruin it, they actually got more.. closer. It's fine, i can handle it and to make it happier my birthday is tomorrow. Yes and im doing a little dance in my head because i can spend time with Key and with the members too. I grinned to myself and chuckled.

"Why the hell are you smiling?" Onew hyung asked with a 'what-the-hell' face on. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Onew hyung.

"Its my birthday tomorrow~" I said happily. 

"Ne and i forgot to ask you, what do you wanna do on your birthd- oh wait a second lets call the others.. TAEMIN, MNHO AND KIBUM WOULD YOU COME OUT FOR A SECOND!" Onew hyung shouted. They all exited the room and Taemin was riding on his Minho hyung's back while Key was walking out with his phone in one hand and the other on a lollipop.

They took their seats on the couch on and had a confused look on their faces. "Hyung why'd you call us?" Key asked. 

"Okay.. Jonghyun, what do you wanna do on your birthday?" Onew hyung asked me instead of answering Key's question. 

What do i wanna do on my birthday? I have nothing in mind actually, i just wanted to stay home and have fun with the members. "Hyung lets go to Lotte World!" Taemin suggested. 

"Taemin-ah it's not a good idea to go on a theme park on an idol's birthday.." Minho explained

"Why?" Taemin asked with a pout

"Because we will get mobbed by fans.." I nodded and the others did too

"Got anything in mind Minho?" Onew hyung asked

"Uhh i dont.. " 

Onew hyung turned to me "Got anything?" 

"Hmm.. the only thing i have in mind is to stay in the dorm and have fun, like some karaoke, some drinks maybe and thats it.." 

Minho and Taemin nodded. "Hyung, that'll be fine" Taemin said. Onew hyung nodded "Okay then, tomorrow all of us should be here, araso? Its our dino's birthday! ~" He exclaimed, we all laughed and i turned to look at Key. He was busy with his phone. You know sometimes i just have this thought of stepping on his phone and  throwing it away. At times like this he should be the one suggesting stuff on birthday's, but he's so focused on his phone. 

"Key" Onew hyung called. He looked up from his phone and raised an eyebrow "Are you okay with the plan?" Hyung asked

"Ahh ne, im fine with it.." He nodded and smiled. I felt my hear beat faster with that smile. Key stop smiling, oh god. I looked away and noticed that Minho was staring at me. He quickly looked away and continued to play with Taemin. They all got on their usual business. I looked around and sighed, there's nothing to do. And without thinking i stood up and grabbed a jacket from the chair and took my phone with me.

"Hyung im going out for awhile.. I'll be back" I smiled and hyung nodded "Yah~ Come back araso?" Hyung said. I nodded and headed out.  

I stepped out of the building and felt the cold wind against my face. I started walking but im not really sure where to go, i just allowed my feet to walk on its own. I looked around and it was a relief that it isnt crowded today. I plugged in my earphones and continued walking. 

A familiar place came to sight and i smiled. I fastened my pace and reached the same old bench. I smiled and sat down. It feels good to be back here again. Everything feels exactly the same except. The only one missing is.. Key. This is the park that we used to go during our pre-debut days. After training we would rather go here and listen to music, tell stories, or just talk about random things. We were bestfriends and it was what always made me feel happy.

"Aigo so tired!" Jonghyun said as he slumped down on the bench. Key followed suit as he drank his bottle of apple juice. They sighed and stayed silent for awhile. They just stared into space as several thoughrs passed through their minds. Jonghyun sighed and smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" Key asked

"I cant believe we'll be debuting tomorrow~" Jonghyun said still grinning

Key chuckled and placed down his empty bottle of juice. "Everything we worked hard for is almost here!" Key exclaimed as he spread out his arms. They laughed and turned to look at each other. Jonghyun smiled at him and little did he know, how much it's killing Key right now. 

"Do you have a pen with you?" Jonghyun asked. Key turned back to him and shook his head. "Why?"

"I wanna write something on this bench.." Jonghyun said looking where his hand is pointing. Key narrowed his eyes and slowly shook his head "Youre vandalizing!" he exclaimed

"Psh, i wont write it big enough for everyone to see.." Jonghyun explained. Key sighed and grabbed his backpack. He searched inside and found a red pen. He handed it to Jonghyun who was grinning beside him and laughed. Jonghyun took the pen from his hand and moved a little to make space on where he will write. 

"What will you write?" Key asked looking over where Jonghyun is writing, but he couldnt see because Jonghyun's head w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter