Chapter 4

The only one.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

KEY’s POV

-

 

Shin Sekyung.

So it was her. It’s not that im annoyed, and I don’t hate her either. And why do I always feel like theres something wrong when I hear her name..

“Umm jonghyun-ah.. Its Sekyung..” He quickly pushed his covers away and looked for his phone. I handed it to him and looked at the phone for seconds.. Then he pressed the answer button.

“Yoboseyo? Sekyung-ah? “ He looked wide awake now.

“Wh-what? But why?” His eyebrows creased.

I wonder what theyre talking about. I looked at him, waiting for him to put down the phone. “ Ah yes, of course.. Yes..”

“Ne, ill be there.. Yes.. Alright, see you..” He placed his phone down and quickly stood up heading for the closet.

He’s going somewhere.. He said he’ll be there.

“Where are you going jonghyun-ah?” My voice sounded angry, I stared at him while he was digging up his closet

Are they going on a date? But their relationship is just a cover up! A total fake!

“I’ll be back soon as I can, I’ll explain later.” He rushed out the door and disappeared.

 

This better be good.

 

 

JONGHYUN’s POV

-

 

I quickly changed and headed for the front door, when Onew hyung stood infront of me.

“Ya, where are you going? Its too early! And we don’t have a schedule..” He looked at me with a confused look.

“Hyung, I’ll explain later.. and I’ll call when im on my way back” I slightly pushed him leaving him in his confusion.

The snow was falling carelessly on the sidewalk as I stepped out. I looked in both sides and wondered if I should take the cab or walk.

And before I knew it, I was already walking. It wasn’t that far anyway, and she said I had to hurry. And so I did.

 

-

 

MINHO’s POV

-

“Where.. is he going..” I looked at Onew hyung who was still standing infront of the door.

“I don’t know.. he didn’t even give us a clue on where he was headed.” Hyung looked at us with worried eyes.

“He’ll be fine.. He’s Jonghyun hyung.” The younger boy behind me said confidently

I shifted my eyes to him and he was smiling. He was smiling like theres nothing to worry about. And that smile always brightens up my mood. If I tell him what I feel, will his smile change? Will he be disgusted if I tell him the truth.

“Wheres kibum?” Onew hyung’s voice stopped me from my thoughts.

“Maybe he’s still sleeping.. And maybe he knows where hyung is going!” Taemin’s face lightened up as the thought came to his mind.

 

Onew hyung looked at the half open door of their room and sighed.

“Oh right.. well I’ll check if he’s awake..” Onew hyung turned his back and headed for Key’s room

Now im left with Taemin. And why does it feel awkward. I looked at him and he was drinking a glass of orange juice. I stared for awhile then he noticed I was looking at him.

“Mmm hyung.. Do you want some?” He pulled his lips away from the glass and poured me some.

He handed it to me and I smiled as I took it from his hands.. My hand slightly brushed from his and I felt the warmness again.

“Hyung..?” He approached me and rested his arms on the counter

“Ye, taeminnie..”

“Where do you think Jonghyun hyung is going? He looked really serious awhileago..” He looked at me and this time his face was worried.

“ I don’t know either taeminnie,, but im sure he’ll be fine, like what you said..” I smiled at him and patted his head which made him smile back

 

-

 

TAEMIN’s POV

-

 

Hyung patted my head. It made me feel a whole lot better. The thought of Minho hyung caring for me, always makes me feel better. He was always there by my side, making sure I wasn’t really tired. He would always offer me a bottle of water during our performances. He treated me well. And im really thankful for that. But sometimes I wanted to pay him back. I want to be the one taking care of him. Seeing Minho hyung taking care of me, kinds of make me sad. Since I cant do anything in return.

Hyung looked at me at me still smiling. I want to hug him and say thank you, but he might think its weird. He might find out.

 

-

 

ONEW’s POV

-

 

I entered Kibum’s room and he was still lying down.

“Kibum-ah? Are you awake?” I slowly went inside and closed the door behind me.

“Hyung!” He suddenly sat up with widened eyes. The first thing I noticed was the dark circles below his eyes.. Did he even get some sleep?

“Jonghyun.. do you know where he’s going? “ I asked him and he was looking at me, dazed.

“W-why are you holding a spatula? You don’t cook.. or did you hit Jonghyun with that when you saw him rushing out?” He looked at me with one eyebrow raised

“Oh so you kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter