Chapter 18

The only one.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

****

Months had passed and SHINee was back to normal. Jonghyun and Key went back to their normal relationship as band members, but they were still awkward with each other though. While Taemin and Minho are kind of.. going out. Which leaves Onew, forever alone. Rumors spread like fire after someone leaked Jonghyun's confinement to the hospital. But fortunately, the company got a hold of it. But that doesnt mean their feelings for each other left. It never left, both their feelings were always there.. they were just good at keeping it to theirselves. It was better for their feelings to stay out of their career.. well atleast that's what Key thought.. Jonghyun was thinking the other way. 

"Jongyun-ah, get ready!" The staff peeked inside Jonghyun's dressing room, Jonghyun just nodded and stood up.

He took a last look of his self on the mirror before heading out. The moment he went out, Key stepped out of his dressing room too. They met eyes, but Key quickly looked away and walked past him. Jonghyun held his wrist and they stayed like that for a moment, not caring about the staff passing by. "Kibum-ah.." He started.

Jonghyun hesitated at first. But he had the courage now, and he couldn't take it anymore. "Kibum.. I.. still love you, okay?" Key tensed up as he heard Jonghyun's words. "W-what?" It was all Key could say right now. 

Jonghyun sighed. "It never left.. My feelings were always there, i just couldn't make them go away.." 

It was quiet for a while. Key looked down and a tear fell in one blink. "Jonghyun.. I'm sorry.." 

Jonghyun's heart fell. He knew it.. he knew that he was gonna get rejected.. He was ready to walk away. 

"Im sorry because.. I love you too.. I was the one who loved you from the start.. I hope you noticed that.." Key started sobbing and the staff already noticed what was happening.

Jonghyun quickly pulled Key by the wrist and went straight inside his dressing room. (a/n: oooh, whats gonna happen? kekeke) Key leaned on the wall, placed his hands on his face and continued to cry. Jonghyun's tears were falling from his eyes too. He didnt know why he was crying, the tears just kept running. He removed Key's hand and wiped the latter's face. 

Jonghyun cupped Key's face with his hands and smiled. "Why are you smiling like an idiot??" Key said between his sobs. 

Jonghyun chuckled, he thought Key was too cute for this serious moment. "Im just happy.. i mean.. what is there to be sad for?? You love me, and i love you! No need to be sorry.. We should be happy!" Key tried to smile but failed.

"But.. I should've told you.. I shouldn't have kept it all in, you had the r-" Key was interrupted when Jonghyun crashed his lips onto his. The kiss lasted less than a minute, then Jonghyun pulled away. Jonghyun smiled and stared into Key's eyes. "Kibum.. No need to say sorry anymore.. If there's anything you have to be sorry, just please know that i will always f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter