Chapter 14

The only one.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

****

KEY's POV

"Jonghyun?" I called. He turned around and just stared at me. "You're awake.." I said, i stood up and walked towards him. I studied his face as he just looked at me expresionless. I smiled at him then he turned around and started walking his way to the kitchen. I stood there, confused. Maybe he's hungry.. I glanced back at Dongwoon and he was still sleeping, i think i shouldnt wake him up..

I made my way to the kitchen and saw Jonghyun holding a plate and he filled it with the food Dongwoon brought. I approached him and grinned "You know dongwoon brought that!" I grinned sheepishly at him. He stopped reaching for food and placed the plate down with a loud thud and walked away. What is wrong with him? 

I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly looked at the plate. Hmm.. Pizza and chicken? Oh. Maybe he wants porridge..

I started gathering the ingredients and fixed everything neatly. Then i started. Cooking only took atleast 30 minutes, i wonder what he;s doing now.. I quickly placed some on a bowl and made some juice. I grabbed a tray, and placed all the food there. I removed my apron before heading to our room. I slowly walked my way there trying not to spill any of the juice that kept on shaking everytime i walk. And finally, i reached the door. I kicked it slowly open and there he was, completely covered with his blanket. I heard some murmuring sounds and laughed to myself. 

"Jonghyun-ah?" I said. "What?" He was still under the covers by the way.

"I made some porridge.. i'll feed you.." I said in a nice way. 

"No thanks.." He said. But..but..but.. he never says no to me. I was about to step in when someone placed it's hand on my shoulder, and at that same time, Jonghyun pulled his covers down. "Oh dongwoon, you're awake.." I looked at him then i saw him look at Jonghyun.

"Hey jonghyun.. dont you want to eat what kibum made?" He suddenly asked. Jonghyun just stared at him. "I mean c'mon, he made it for you.." I slowly looked at dongwoon but he was still looking over at Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun slowly shook his head with a serious face. "Well.. i guess im going now.. looks like you two need your time.." Dongwoon said. He slightly patted my back and walked away. I looked at Jonghyun and he was staring at me with an eyebrow raised. Seconds later, i heard our front door close and looked at the tray i was holding.

"Okay jonghyun, you're still eating this.." I walked in and made my way to his bed. I sat beside him and slowly scooped up a spoonful of porridge. 

"Now say 'AHH!' " I said. Then suddenly thoughts of Dongwoon came to my mind.. i remembered when he was feeding me earlier. I shut my eyes and shook my head furiously. I opened my eyes and saw Jonghyun staring at me with a 'what the hell?' look. I sheepishly grinned and continued feeding him.

"Arent you mad at me?" He asked. "Hmm? Why would I be?" I asked curious at what he was talking about.

He sighed. "Well.. Dongwoon left because he looked.. pissed at me.." He said. I scrunched my forehead and shook my head.

---

JONGHYUN's POV

"Dongwoon's not the type of person to easily get mad.." Oh right, for you Dongwoon is DIFFERENT. I just nodded my head and continued eating. The whole time Key was feeding me was quiet. It was so awkward. Wheni finished that super delicious bowl of porridge, he handed me the glass of orange juice. I drank it in one go and gave it back to him. He started walking for the door but i stopped him halfway.

"Kibummie.." I said. He quickly turned around. "Thanks..." I smiled and he gave me a small smile and walked away. I slumped down on my bed and hid behind the covers. 

---

TAEMIN's POV 

I walked out of my next class and sighed. Finally im going home. 

I headed for the gates and felt all the stares at me. They were not just stares, they were stares of hate. I could hear them whisper 'This guy.. so arrogant' 'Just because he's a celebrity, he goes to school in casual clothes..' and 'Pft, this school is not for celebrities, go and take your fame somewhere high class..' I ignored it all and was almost near the gates.

I came closer and noticed the girl earlier. The girl in my first class. I stopped for awhile and thought about thanking her. I havent thanked her for what happened earlier.. I slowly approached her and poked her on her shoulder. She quickly turned around and i gave her a smile.

"Yes?" She asked. 

"Mmm.. I just wanna say thank you for awhile ago.." I said smiling. I placed my hands in my pocket and waited for her to say something.

She smiled. "Its nothing.. i know how you feel, i have dreams too.." I stared at her for awhile and asked "And i wonder what that must be.."

She gave out a small laugh and smiled "I want to be a singer.." 

I smiled and my expression softened. She's actually.. nice. "Oh really?! Well there are always weekly auditions in our company.." I suggested.

Her expression suddenly fell. "Well.. my parents doesnt want to.. they said it'll affect my studies.."

I frowned. "Well it's true, it will affect your studies.. But, hey c'mon nothing's impossible.. maybe someday they'll realize it and give you their full support!" I pumped a fist into the air and she chuckled again.

"You're right.. maybe this isn't the right time..." She said as she looked away. I nodded "Oh.. i didnt catch your name earlier.." 

She looked back at me and grinned. "Im Kim Yunisu.." She held out her hand and i quickly placed my hand on hers and shook it. "And im-"

"TAEMIN!" Someone shouted. I turned around and saw Minho hyung standing beside the bike stands. I quickly removed my hand from Yunisu and smiled. "I guess i'll get going now... and you probably know my name now, ne? Annyeong Yunisu! See you soon!" I waved and quickly ran to Minho hyung.

He had a confused expression on. "Hyung.. i thought you have schedule.." I asked.

"Who's the girl?" He asked looking over where Me and Yunisu stood. 

"Oh her? Well, it's a long story hyung.. i'll tell you later!" I grabbed him by his arm and started to walk away.

"So hyung, i asked if you have any schedule.. i know Music Core doesnt end at this time.." I asked as we walked back to the dorm.

"Uhm.. i left early.. because i was gonna fetch you, but manager hyung said it was fine.." Hyung said. I smiled to myself.

"How bout  Onew hyung?" 

"He'll be back in a littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter