Chapter 13

The only one.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Please click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoZ8kYUUhOA&feature=related and let it load in a new tab. There's a part in this chapter where i will tell you to play it, okay? :) Dear readers, the song will have a great effect on that part, so i request you to listen to it. ^^ Thanks and happy reading!  ******

Jonghyun's POV.

The morning for me was not that bad. No more sekyung to deal with. But i really have this headache that hurts like hell. Is this like some kind of hangover? Hangover from following Key and Dongwoon? Tss. I shoved the thought away and looked to my left. He's not there. Must've been in the kitchen preparing breakfast. I tried to get up but the pain in my back grew as i forced myself to sit up. What is this? I have a schedule to go to! 

---

"Hyung ~ " Key said softly as he shook his Onew hyung. "Wake up ~ " He continued. Instead of Onew, Taemin was the one who woke up from Key's soft voice. "Umma?" He asked groggily.

Key shifted his gaze to Taemin and smiled. "Goodmorning, Taeminnie.." He said as he reached for Taemin's bed hair and slowly pinched his cheeks. Taemin just smiled but with his eyes still closed. "What do you want for breakfast?" Key asked.

"..." Taemin looked at me still half asleep.

"Chicken." Key who was expecting an answer from Taemin, almost shrieked when Onew was the one who answered and suddenly sat up from bed. 

"Oh god hyung, never do that again! Im going to have a heart attack!" Key said as he held up his finger at his hyung.

"Do you have schedule today?" Onew asked. Key nodded and headed for the kitchen preparing everything he needs before cooking. Taemin followed right after just to get himself water but quickly headed out the kitchen again going back to where they slept.

The moment Taemin lay on the bed, Minho woke up. He sat still half asleep trying to remember how the three of them dozed off. Oh right, they had a 'no talking' game which made them sleepy. He looked around and his Onew hyung wasnt there anymore. Only taemin was. "Taemin, you awake?" He asked. Taemin turned around to show his hyung that he was.

"You have school today?" Minho asked rubbing his eyes. Taemin nodded. "Want me to walk you to school?" Minho asked again.

"..If you dont mind hyung.." 

"Then.. i'll be waking you to school this morning, araso?" Taemin just smiled and nodded. Seconds later, he stood up and felt excited this morning. Excited over the fact that his hyung will bring him to school. 

Soon enough, the three other members were now seated on the stools in the kitchen, while drinking the chocolate milk Key prepared for them. 

"Have you seen Jonghyun?" Onew asked as he placed his cup of chocolate down on the table. Key nodded "Where is he?" Minho asked.

"He's probably still sleeping.. " The others nodded and finished their drink. By that time, Key finished cooking and they all ate in silence without Jonghyun. Taemin got ready for school, while Minho was waiting for him in the living room. Onew was taking a bath while Key was washing the dishes. 

"Umma, ill go to school now!" Taemin said as he passed by the kitchen. "Take care taeminnie! Study hard!" He shouted back. After that, Minho then decided to walk him to school. 

Minutes after they left the dorm, Onew came out of his room already dressed up to get his hair done for his MC-ing with Minho. He passed by Key in the kitchen who was on his phone.

"Kibum.." Onew said as he poked his head in the kitchen door. Key looked up and placed his phone down for awhile. "Ye, hyung?" 

Onew approached him and sat on the stool beside him. "Are you going anywhere today?" 

Key nodded "Lunch with Dongwoon later.. Why?" 

"Oh nothing.. Well, what time did Jonghyun get home last night?"

"Hmm.. at around 10, i guess.."

"Oh.." 

"Do you, by any chance, know where he went last night?" Key asked while eyeing his hyung.

Onew nodded still hesitating if he should tell Key. "Where?" Key asked curiously.

"He said.. he was gonna patch things up with.. Sekyung.." 

Key stopped for awhile but shook it off quickly. "Well i guess, Sekyung didnt accept it.." Key said smirking.

Onew's brow furrowed and asked Key "What made you say that?" 

"He.. Jonghyun went home wet last night, he wasnt talking to me either. He looked.. sad?" Key explained.

"Oh really? Well what happened to him now?"

Key beamed and rubbed his right eye. "I took care of him.. i think he'll be fine by now.."

"Mmm.. okay.." Onew nodded as he stood up. "Well.. i'll go now, and try to check up on Jjong before leaving, will you?" 

Key nodded and waved goodbye to his hyung. And soon, it was only him and Jonghyun left. He made his way to their room and dialled Dongwoon's number. 

"Hello Dongwoon-ah?" Key spoke through the phone as he entered their room. He took a quick glance at Jonghyun and quickly headed for his closet.

"Oh kibum did you receive my text?" 

"Ne.. what time do you want to meet?"

"Hmm.. anytime will do but wait.. i'll just check on jonghyun first.." He looked at Jonghyun again and kneeled beside his bed. He noticed that Jonghyun was still fast asleep, he was rolled on his side with his eyes and lips slightly open. Oh god, Jonghyun.. Why still look hot, even when you're sleeping? 

I brought the back of my hand to his forehead and it felt flaming hot. His fever didnt go down yet.. it even rose. "Uhh.. dongwoon.." Key said as he stood up.

"Ne?" Dongwoon asked from the other line.

".. i dont think i can go out today.."

Dongwoon paused for awhile. "Why? Is there something wrong.."

"Well.. jonghyun is having this high fever and Im the only home so.. i need to stay."

Dongwoon paused again for awhile. "Its fine.. i understand.."

".. but you can just come over.. i can cook lunch for us and watch movie afterwards.. that'll be fine, right?" 

"..Okay, sure. I'll be right over in an hour.." 

"Okay, bye.. See you.." Key quickly shut his phone and went over to Jonghyun again.

Should i wake him up? Key thought. Okay, not the best idea, his head might be aching.. i shouldnt wake him up.

He went out to refill the basin he used last night with water and pulled out a new hand towel. He went back to the room and dried the towel from the water. He placed it on his forehead and stood up. I made my way to outside, taking the basin with me. 

---

"Hyung?" Taemin asked. Minho quickly looked at him and raised his eyebrows "Yes?" 

"Do.. they really sell ddukbokki that early?" He asked pointing over to the stands that sell one of the Best Korean Street Food in Seoul. Minho snickered and looked at Taemin again. "Yes.. you want one?" 

Taemin looked up in the sky as if he was thinking for an answer in an exam. Then he looked back at his hyung and shook his head. "Maybe next time.. i have to get to class now.." Taemin smiled and turned to walk again. He walked ahead of Minho without realizing a car was going his way. "Taemin!" Minho shouted

Taemin looked at him oblivious to the car that was heading his way. Minho quickly grabbed him and pushed him out of the way. They fell on the sidewalk both panting at the sudden rush. Minho looked up and searched for the car with his eyes, but unfortunately it was already speeding away. He looked back to Taemin who was staring and had fear written in his eyes.

Minho quickly stood up and helped Taemin get up. He brushed invisible dust off his shirt then looked at Taem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter