Final

Somebody that I want to know

Luhan and Kris made their way to an empty classroom that they found, wanting to be alone and clear things up between them. Kris was having an iron grip on Luhan wrist as they made they way through the hallway and into said classroom mentioned before, draging him and just in case the other planned on running away. 

Luhan on the other hand was having a mini panic attack inside his head even though he reminded poker faced on the exterior. He didn't know what Kris would want to talk to him about, althought knowing Yixing he must have told Kris something. That damn unicorn was going to have a piece of his mind later. 

 

-*-

 

As they arrived in the classroom Kris released Luhan's hand, the later disappointed at the lose of contact althought not wanting to admit it. Kris cleared his throat and looked at Luhan. "Do you know what I want to talk to you about?" Yes thought Luhan but "No." He had a calm and composed face but his insides were trembling thinking that this is itKris is going to reject me. Little did he know what the other had in mind. 

Kris of course didn't quite belive him, but let him be. "Okay then I shall tell you then." Luhan visibly gulped at that. Kris continued. "Yixing told me something interesting. Something about libraries and first meetings. Does that ring a bell?" Kris was definitly amused. He was having a lot of fun teasing Luhan. It's not like he was mad or anything. He has had his fair share of kisses with other people so it didn't matter that Luhan had tried (and succed he mentally added) to kiss him. If anything he felt flattered that Luhan had wanted to kiss him. 

On the other hand, Luhan had a hard time thinking coherently. Yixing, that bastard, told Kris everything. He would seriously get it later when he met with him. Luhan still didn't look at Kris and he lowered his head even more when he heard him speak. He started fidgeting and trying to find en excuse to what had happened that day. "Mmm.. I really didn't- I mean I don't know why I did it. I- I.. just kind of did.. I don't- I just remember seeing you and I don't know.. It felt right?" Luhan knew that what he was saying didn't make sense and it didn't sound right even in his own ears but he didn't know how to explain what possesed him to do what he did.

Kris, hearing and seeing Luhan trying to explain himself brought a smile to his face and he fought to keep it off but it was futile. "Hey, look at me." Luhan hesitated for a minute but he did as he was told. He was hoping to see Kris angry at him or anything really instead of the smiling face that looked back at him. He was confused and Kris seemed to see it and chuckled. "Why aren't I angry or remotly grossed out?" Luhan nodded. "Well I wasn't to begin with. At first it confused me as to why you would do that but it never crossed from there. If anything I should be flattered that an attractive guy as yourself would want to kiss me." Luhan blushed at that, not knowing how to react. Kris continued talking. "But you know that's not everything Yixing told me." Luhan looked confused at that. What else could Yixing have said? He didn't get it until realization hit him like a tone of bricks and he was fighting off tears. How could Yixing tell Kris his feelings. 

Kris saw that and he panicked. He guessed he had teased Luhan enough already and in five long strides he was right in front of Luhan and hugged him. Luhan was shocked to say the least and didn't know if to push Kris away or not and decided for the later since Kris embrace made him feel at ease and warm, althought he didn't hug back. Kris didn't care as long as Luhan didn't push him away so he tightened his hold on him but not to hurt. "Sorry, I shouldn't have talked about it so casually. And well I guess you already know that I know how you feel about me." Luhan went still in his embrace so Kris released him and grabbed his chin making Luhan face him. "I like you too you know. Like like.  More than a friend." If Luhan had been shocked before then he didn't know how he felt now. He was relived, happy and other adjectives that would mean the same until he remembered something and cut Kris off as he was speking. "At first I wasn't so sure, it wasn't until Yi-" "Wait." Kris did as told and looked at Luhan, waiting for the other to tell him what was wrong. Luhan looked at Kris, serious. "What about that guy when we were at the canteen?" 

Kris was taken back for a moment, trying to think of who Luhan was talking about until it hit him. "You mean Xiumin? The one that yelled really high right?" Luhan nodded. "Oh, he's my best friend. I've been with him since we were young. He was having a love problem with some basketball guy, it seems." Kris chuckled, remembering Xiumin's reaction when he told him about how he embarrased himself. 

Luhan smiled himself, feeling a lot better now, knowing that what he saw that day in the garden was just an action of friendship. Kris looked at him and smiled himself, his smile turning into a smirk as he hugged Luhan and whispered into his ear. "Hey, I've told you how I felt but you still haven't told me how you feel towards me." Luhan blushed and looked at his foot. "You already know." Kris was having none of that thought. "Mmm.. No, I don't." His smile gew bigger as Luhan hit his chest lightly. Luhan lifted his head slowly and said in a really small voice that if Kris wasn't paying attention he wouldn't have heard it. "I love you." He smiled gentily and leaned down giving a soft peck to Luhan's lips. The later blushed and hid his face in the crook of Kris' neck. "I love you too." 

Luhan smiled contently until he remembered something and he looked up at Kris. "What were you saying before I cut you off earlier?"Kris smiled, kissed him again and shock his head. "It doesn't matter." Luhan shruged and let it be. As Kris thought about what he was going to say at that time. He was a bit glad Luhan had interupted him because he thought it was a bit embarrasing. He would tell Luhan later how he had thought Luhan and Yixing were dating and he was keeping his feelings in check until Yixing threw Luhan's feelings right in front of his face. Oh well. 

 

 

-*-

 

Later that day they crashed at Kris' apartament not very far from Luhan's and Yixing's one. Cuddling all afternoon and watching some TV while eating some cakes Kris had stored in his fridge. They ignored all calls and messages from their friends deciding that they wold reply later that day, or the day after. Wanting nothing more than to enjoy their time together.

 

 

-*-

 

Tomorrow came and both of them found themselves in the canteen at lunch in a table that had more people that they recognised. Yixing was the first one to say anything. "Well look who we have here, the ungrateful people that couldn't even reply a text message." He said with a smirk that had both Luhan and Kris rolling their eyes at. "Why I am ungrateful if you don't mind me asking?" Yixing's smirk only grew wider. "Why, of course you can know. Because I'm the one that maybe (note the sarcasm) has brought you two together, my dear Lulu?" Luhan rolled his eyes again and looked at the guy that was next to Yixing. "Who's that?" Yixing looked confused for a moment until he looked where Luhan was staring and smirked again. "Well my dearest-" Luhan looked at Yixing with a stange look , muttering about sweet (gross really) nicknames.Yixing ignored him. "-while you were having your teenage problems and acting like a school girl with her first crush-" Luhan spluttered. Yixing ignored him again while the other people at the table had amused looks. "-I had found my own prince." Luhan looked totally grossed out at the sweet and innocent face Yixing was having while looking at Kim Jongdae, as he learnt his name later on. 

It seems he was the only one weirded out. The others looked amused beyond belief. He pouted until Kris side hugged him and gave him a kiss on his temple, that making Luhan smile stupidly and Yixing being the grossed out this time. Luhan, copying Yixing, pointedly ignored him and focused on Kris.

On the other hand we have two more people we have to mention. Kris looked at one in particular with an apologetical smile. The other smiled back at him. "I know what you want to say and don't worry I don't mind." Kris shock his head. "Still, sorry buddy." Xiumin smiled and Kris took notice of the other person at the table that hasn't been mentioned until now. He rose a brown in Xiumin's direction, questioning who was that. Xiumin smiled again. "Remember the basketball guy who I talked about the other day?" Kris nodded: "Well it's him." Pointing to the guy beside himself. The guy, Huang Zitao as he introduced himself as, smiled at everyone. 

Everyone was a bit taken aback at the cute smile Zitao, or Tao as he said everyone knew him as, pulled. He looked kind of scary and though the first time you look at him so it come as a surprise.

And so everyone learned that Tao had liked Xiumin since the later had made an embarrasement of himself and that he thought he was cute. They also learned that Tao had been the one confessing his love for Xiumin since the other was to shy to actually talk to him properly and that Xiumin obviously agreed to go out with him. 

Kris was happy to hear that since he was glad that his friend got the one he really liked and he was happy himself. So as to say everything turned out alright for all of them.

 

How nice.

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

HII!!!! AND I'M SO SORRYY EVERYONE! SO SO SO SO SO SORRY

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR TAKING FOREVER!! TO UPDATE THIS VV

But well I was taking a break from the internet and then was a period of time when I totally forgot that I had an aff.. and stories to update.. but I'M BACK??? Dunno really... because I'm not even sure if to continue the other ongoing stoy I have or to just delate it... gotta think about it...

anywaaaaaay, the fact that this story is finished stays on YAAAAAAAAAYYY /thows confetti/ so well I hope you enjoyed the story leaving aside the gape between updates which are entirely my fault (SORRY AGAIN) I'ts kinda short but well.. SORRY OMG and sorry if there are any typpos I will look over it later on

/ASHAMED FOREVER/ BYE FOR NOW GUISE AND FORGIVE MY LATNESS!