Confusion

Somebody that I want to know

"Actually, so do you remember that night when I told you I liked someone?" Xiumin asked. Kris nods his head, the memories of that night replying in his head. "What about it?" Xiumin looks a bit hesitant and Kris isn't sure if this should be worrying or Xiumin is overreacting again. Xiumin then stars speaking like a broken record. "Okay, so the think is that this guy actually plays basketball, you know like you did in the past. Actually he is pretty good at it but that's not the point here. You see, this morning I went to see one of their practice matches and he looked really cool although that's not the point either. So the actual point comes after the match ended and everyone was already going out. And then I decided to go see him and talk or something, you know for him to actually notice me or so, but the point is that while I was going to the bench where he was sitting I tripped!" Xiumin ended up saying that loudly enough for Kris' ears to hurt a bit, plus one desperate cry. 

 

Kris wasn't really sure he actually heard exactly everything Xiumin said because he said it so fast, he could barely catch up but the point was taken. "What exactly happened after that?" Kris was sure that he knew the answer, but it's better for Xiumin to let it out. Xiumin looked up at him looking like a kicked puppy. "Well, I stood up and run." 

 

Kris sighed. "That wasn't the best option you know that, don't you?" Xiumin glared at him. "Yah! You're my friend, you should be comforting me not tell me I did wrong." Kris looked at him for a bit before giving his friend a small smile and grabbing Xiumin in a side hug. 

 

"Sorry, but really since when are you so ashamed of things you do. If my memory is correct, up until now you, yourself, said that that kind of word didn't exist in your vocabulary." Xiumin looked at the ground, embarrased. "But it's because I like him. Wouldn't you feel like me if you did something as embarrasing as that in front of someone you like?"

 

Kris thought about it for a moment, and he had to addmit that even if he was the most shameful person in the world, he would indeed feel embarrased in that kind of position. But he opted to not say anything and to give an encouraging squeeze to Xiumin. 

 

--- ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ --- 

 

Luhan and Yixing were still in the canteen, enjoying their last pieces of lunch. Nothing much was said between them, and Luhan was so caught up in his thoughts that everytime Yixing said something, the latter would completly ignore him. Not that Yixing was mad, but he still feel a bit left out right there. He sighed.

 

"Hey, I already finished eating. I'm going home, I don't have any other classes, are you coming?" Although reluctantly, Luhan looked up at Yixing and answered him. "I still have one more class so you go ahead." Yixing nodded and made his way out of the canteen. 

 

Luhan continued with his train of thoughts. He was really curious about what happened a moment ago. He already assumed that must have been a friend of Kris, but Luhan wanted to know what kind of friend he was to Kris. He sighed and grabbed his things, lunch already finished, and headed towards where his next class would be. 

 

On the way there though, while he was looking out the window to the little garden that was located at the back of the school, he saw Kris side hugging a shorter guy whit a small smile adorning his face. Luhan suddenly felt a sudden pain in his chest. He didn't really understand why he didn't like what he was seeing. It's not like he actually liked Kris that way, did he? 

 

He suddenly felt alarmed, why did that come out as a question? It should have been an affirmation. Because even though Luhan had to admit that Kris was very handsome and was a very nice company, there wasn't anything more into their relationship. They were just friends who only knew each others since a few days ago. Luhan didn't know why he suddenly felt sad admitting that they were just that, friends. Nothing more, nothing less.

 

Luhan continued to look at the sight in front of him for a little while before he processed to go on to his class. He didn't really pay much attention to the teacher or anything related to the class though, he just kept remembering what he had just witnessed a while ago. He sighed and decided to not thing of it anymore. He needed to talk to Yixing though, because maybe his best friend could help him with whatever problem he was having. 

 

When the class finished he went straight home. Arriving in a few minutes since the apartment he and Yixing had been living for the past few years wasn't that far from their collage. Upon arriving he noticed that Yixing wasn't home and Luhan knew that his friend would probably be at his dance studio. He decided to go to his room and sleep until Yixing come home. He didn't felt like doing anything anyway and his homework could wait for a while. 

 

--- ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ --- 

 

After a few hours of practicing his dancing, Yixing went back home, tired and just wanting to throw himself into his fluffly bed and sleep forever. He knew that he had to take a bath and eat something, but the idea of just sleeping was being far too appealing to disregard it. 

 

Once he arrived home something or better said someone had been thrown at him ending up with him and said someone on the floor. He winced in pain and looked up to see a very conflicted Luhan. He totally forgot about his pains and sleep as he looked into the worried eyes of Luhan. He decided to ask him, but before that he helped Luhan on his foot as well as himself and made their way into the living room. Yixing threw his bags on the floor next to the couch where they were now sitting. 

 

"Okay, what happened?" Yixing asked when they had already sat down. Luhan looked down at his feet, fidgeting a bit and not knowing where to start. He sighed and decided to tell him what happened since he saw Kris and his friend(?) in the garden. "Today when I was heading to my class, I saw Kris hug another guy and I don't know, I felt really weird right after that, and my chest started to hurt, and I kept on repeting on my head we are friends, we are friends over and over again but the more I said it the more it hurt and I don't understand.." Luhan finished saying everything he had on his mind before sighing again, not looking even once at Yixing. 

 

On the other hand Yixing looked a bit amused by the sudden turn of events, and even though he wanted to laugh at his friend for being clueless and so innocent to not notice that he was in love but he decided against it because Luhan seemed really conflicted with his own self and Yixing knew that being laughed at wouldn't be the best option right now. He sighed. "First of all, look at me." Yixing started, and Luhan did as he was told. "Okay, back to your problem. I think that I know what is happening to you. And I'm pretty sure you know too but you don't want to admit it." 

 

Luhan looked confused at Yixing and the other just sighed again. "Come on. I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about. Why would you feel like this if you weren't in love with Kris?" Luhan was about to protest when Yixing cut him off. "Luhan, stop denying it. Why are you doing it in the first place?" 

 

Luhan stopped looking at Yixing and looked back at his feet. Yixing continued on. "Actually, I'm pretty sure I know the answer to that. You think that he likes you like a friend and you don't want to hope because then you will be the one to get hurt, I am right?" Luhan kept quiet the whole time, not really sure what to say, because Yixing was right. That was exactly how he felt. 

 

Yixing sighed again. He knew that he was right because Luhan hadn't tried to protest how he had done before. "You should tell him." Luhan immediately looked back up at Yixing with wide eyes and started shaking his head. No way was he going to confess. Not when he was not sure that Kris actually liked him, even if a bit, more than a friend. "No." 

 

Yixing was the one to shake his head this time, a hint of amusement could be seen in his expression. "You know you have to. Do you think that he will notice if you don't tell him? I'm pretty sure that he is one clueless person when it comes to love, and don't you try to escape from this because I will just bring it right back up." Yixing finished with a glare. 

 

Luhan gulped. As much as he loved Yixing, he was scared of this side of him. When he had something in mind he was stubborn enough to not let it slide until he had acomplished whatever he wanted. No matter how he tried to make Yixing stop with whatever he wanted to do to make Luhan confess, he wouldn't give up. He even had already prepared a plan in his mind. An evil smile plastered across his face and Luhan started to think that maybe talking with his best friend wasn't a very bright idea. 

 

--- ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ --- 

 

From that day on, Yixing has been trying to make Luhan and Kris to stay alone into a place and make Luhan confess but the latter wouldn't give in and always ended up running away leaving a very confused Kris behind. 

 

Kris really didn't understand what was the matter with those two, he already had figured out that they were kind of weird when together but this has been even stanger. He sighed.

 

He was currently in the library, trying to attemp and finish some work he had to do, but his mind was betrying him and he ended up thinking about the two people who had been taking a very huge part of his thoughts lately. One was Xiumin, the guy has been avoiding his crush even since that unfortunate event. Kris keeps on telling him that he shouldn't do that and to talk to him and clarify some things but Xiumin won't give in. 

 

He sighs again. He had been doing that a lot recently and he didn't really like that. The other person was Luhan. He was acting really strange and he didn't understand what could be that he had in mind. Kris has tried to pry something out of him, but Luhan would just shut his mouth up and run away. He was getting really confused by his behavior and just wanted to know what was wrong, or if he did something that Luhan didn't like. 

 

He continued on thinking until he suddenly had a face right in front of him. Kris yelped (not in a very manly way, not that he would admit it though). Yixing backed away a bit and grinned. "Sorry if I surprised you. It's just that you didn't seem to notice me so.." Kris calmed down and nodded. "Do you want something?" Kris winced just as he finished saying that, because that sounded as if he didn't want Yixing to be there and he hadn't mean it like that. Yixing however, seems to understand and smiles. "Actually, I wanted to talk about Luhan."

 

Kris looks up at him and motions for Yixing to take a sit. Yixing does and starts to talk again. "Do you remember that time at the canteen when I told you that you didn't knew when your and Luhan's first encounter actually was?" 

 

Kris nodded. "Actually, what did you mean? I've been trying to think of any other days we could have meet but I'm sure that I didn't meet him before." Yixing grins again, wider this time. "That's because you were asleep." Kris looks even more confused about what Yixing had just said. Yixing looks at him for a bit before continuing. "The first time the two of you meet was here at the library, a few days before the day you meet him." 

 

Okay, this was beyong confusing and he didn't understand what Yixing was saying at all. Yixing saying his confused state decided to explain more slowly. "Actually, there was one day a few weeks ago when you were at the end of the window, sleeping in that corner. That day Luhan saw you there, but you didn't get up so you didn't actually get to met him in that occasion." 

 

Kris nods, because now he did understand, although it still was all a bit confusing. Yixing continued on. "Actually that day.. Did you feel as if something was not normal?" Kris tilted his head and remembered his dream about someone kissing him. But he wasn't sure if he should tell Yixing that, after all it was a dream nothing more. "Not really?" 

 

Yixing nodded. "Promise me that after I tell you this you won't get mad." Kris looked at him for a bit, before nodding, not really sure what was happening anymore. "That day, when Luhan had seen you, he.. actually.. kinda.. kissed you." Yixing said looking at Kris' reaction. Kris was shocked. He blinked a few times before he regained his thoughts back. Now he understood why he had such a weird dream, and of a guy nonetheless. He sighed. 

 

"Your not mad, are you?" Yixing asked after a few moments. Kris shoke his head. "Is that why he is avoiding me lately?" Yixing looked confused for a moment before he laughed softly. "Actually, about that. No, it's not really because of that, but because he found out that he actually likes you." Kris was confused again. "Does he think that I don't like him? Because I do like him, I mean we may not know each other a lot but still. He is a great guy." Yixing shakes his head. "I didn't mean like a friend. He likes you .. in that way, like more than a friend." 

 

Kris was really surprised at what Yixing had told him. He would have never thought Luhan liked him like that. "Oh." Yixing smiled at him. "Yeah, and I wanted to ask you to be the one who clears this up." Kris looks up at him. "What do you mean?" Yixing looks away and things of a way of putting it. "I mean, either you like him and tell him, because he's not gonna tell you, I tell you. Or you tell him that you don't, and that you should just be friends or something." 

 

Kris doesn't say anything more, but Yixing knows that he is thinking about what he should do. Yixing then sits up and places a hand on Kris shoulder, giving it a squeeze. "Don't think too much about it." He says softly and smiles. Kris nods and gives a small smile in return. 

 

With that Yixing makes his way out of the library. Kris looks at him for a brief moment and see him meet up with a new kid in school. Kim Jongdae. Seem like those two have become good friends. 

 

Kris sighs looking down on his lap, work long forgotten and thinks about what he should do next.

 

--- ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ --- 

 

Luhan really didn't want to avoid Kris, not at all. But he just didn't know how to face him after he had admited that he did indeed like Kris. He was just about to go home, his last class already finished and he just wanted to arrive to his house and sleep and forget everything for a while. 

 

But to his luck, in the middle of a hallway he met with Kris, well actually bumped into him. He was about to fall down when strong arms enveloped him and in no time he was face to face with a chest. Luhan looked up to apologize, because he hasn't been paying much attention to anything lately. When he was meet with Kris' face, he really wanted to cry. He had tried to get out of Kris' grip but the other just held him tighter, with little intention of letting him go. "You're not going anywhere. And we need to talk." 

 

Luhan nodded a bit, looking down. He never had a thing for sports but in that moment he really wanted to run. 

 

--- ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ --- 

 

A/N: 

I AM VERY SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UPTADE UNTIL NOW! /ashamed/ 

It's just that my inspiration was practically 0% and I haven't had much time, my laptop is beaing a and parents are being es as well and I just couldn't find time to write this. But well, here you go with a new chapter. I'm really sorry again! and please forgive the gramatical errors, because there must be a lot, because this is a bit rushed to be honest.. but well I will check it later today or .. someday, when I have the time again.

I will try to put next chapter as fast as possible, also the next chapter will probably be the last.. because really this was supposed to be a 2 or 3 shot.. but well .-. 

Again, I'm very sorry and I hope you enjoy! See ya next time! Bye bye! :D