First meeting

Somebody that I want to know

 

Going to collage, not really listening to the teachers, and going back home to do nothing was already a routine for Luhan. It really didn't matter to him whether he was scolded in class or if the teacher complained about him. He always got straight A's in his exams so it didn't really matter to him. 

 

Luhan was just plain intelligent and it really wasn't necessary for him to listen to whatever the teachers were saying.

 

But everything changed when his literature teacher, who really seemed to hate Luhan, made him do a project that later Luhan had to expose to the class.

 

Not only that, but his teacher let him go the library in his class hours for him to do research on information and whatever else he needed. Luhan has never really been fond of the library. Not because he was just to cool to go there but rather because he had never had the need to go, so he felt that it was useless. 

 

 

 

 

Luhan sat down on his usual place on the canteen with his friends. They had an hour of lunch before their afternoon classes started.

 

“Did something happened?” Yixing asked, seeing how his friend seemed angry. Luhan looked at him. “The literature teacher.” He said simply. Yixing looked at Luhan a few moments, frowning, before asking. “What did he say now?”.

 

Everyone knew that Luhan's literature teacher had something with him. Even since the first day, he always scolds Luhan for even the minor reason. Although Luhan never really payed attention to him, it was already starting to piss him off.

 

Luhan sighed. “He wants me to expose a whole literature theme by myself.” It wasn't that he couldn't do it, but after all, a whole literature theme - which by the way the one that his teacher gave him was the longest one - was too much. Yixing sighed too, which only made their other friends to look at them questioningly.

 

Luhan waved his hand at them, reassuring them that it wasn't really anything. Before Luhan continued to speak with Yixing, he waited for the others to go back to their things. After everyone wasn't paying attention to them, Luhan continued. “He even lets me, in his hours of class, go to the library to do research and whatever I may need to do.” Yixing stared at him, one eyebrow raised. He was surprised. “What? Are you sure you didn't hit get somewhere near your head? How can that be? Wouldn't he make you do it in a really short time, and not even bother helping you or something?”

 

“First, I didn't hit my head, okay?” Luhan threw Yixing a glare, but then his expression softened. “And second, I think I know what he's trying to do, but if he really thinks I will just fall in his trap, then he must be stupid.” Yixing raised an eyebrow at his friend, not really understanding what the other was saying. So he waited silently for Luhan to explain. Luhan only smiled softly, and knowing the face Yixing was making, he started to explain. “I see you don't get it. Well, the teacher is expecting me to fail when the time of the exposition comes, and then put blame on me, while saying things like he gave me plenty of time, even letting me go to the library to search information, etc. He just wants to make me look bad in front of everyone. Like, to prove everyone that I just don't do anything.”

 

Yixing then nodded in understanding. “What do you plan on doing then?” Luhan smirked. “Just do it the best that I can. If he thinks I will let him make fun of me, then he's wrong.”

 

 

 

 

Lunch was over and everyone went to their respective classes. Luhan had literature, and since he had his dear teacher approval, he made his way to the library after waving goodbye to his friends.

 

Once he was in front of the library's door, he let out a breath and stepped inside. As crazy as it may sound, Luhan had never stepped on the library before. Well, he didn't really need to go in there, so why bother see how it was anyway.

 

Once he was inside, Luhan looked around. It seemed the librarian wasn't at the moment, and there wasn't much people either. Well, it was class time, so it wasn't such a wonder that there was practically no one.

 

Now that he was there, he looked closely to every inch of the library. Which, by the way, wasn't as bad as he though it would. It was really big and the interior was nice and well decorated.

 

Luhan made his way to the bookshelves, looking for a book that he though would help him with the project. 'If only the librarian was here, I could ask him or her where this book could be.' Luhan though as he sighed.

 

But, well since the librarian wasn't there he continued to search for it himself, looking in between all the bookshelves, but unfortunately for him, Luhan couldn't find it anywhere. At the moment he didn't even know in which part exactly of the library he was – when he said it was big, Luhan wasn't joking. It was extremely big. Luhan sighed again, tired of searching in vain.

 

But he wasn't going to give up so easily. Still looking for the book, Luhan arrived at the last bookshelf which was at the very end of the big library, and right next to a big window. To be honest, it looked kind of beautiful. A few parts of the window were opened and the soft breeze of the wind made the curtains flutter around. It kind of gave you a nice feeling inside, feeling calm and comfortable.

 

He shook his head, resuming on searching. But Luhan wasn't finding it yet and he was already at the end of the bookshelf, which was the end of the big window too – yes, the window wass as big as the bookshelf. Really big indeed.

When Luhan was about to go search from the very beginning, he could have sworn that he saw something – or someone – in between the window's curtains.

 

He approached it, and carefully took the curtain and held it aside. Done that, Luhan looked up and saw somebody sleeping there. However, once Luhan saw the stranger's face he froze on the spot. He was enchanted by the other male. He had flawless skin and a sharp jawline. His lips were slightly parted and in that moment Luhan couldn't stop thinking they looked kind of really kissable, but he shook that though away – why would he think that anyway. It's not like he liked guys. The other's male hair was a light brown color and it shone with the sun's rays of light.

 

Luhan continued to stare at the taller male – yes, the stranger was indeed tall, since he was sitting and Luhan, in his standing position, still had to look up at him slightly.

 

After a few more moments on just appreciating the other's face, – and body too, but Luhan wasn't going to admit that – Luhan, by some unknown reason, – which he would find out soon – started to go closer to the sitting male. Once he was right in front of him, Luhan started leaning in and tilting his head. He put his palms on the other's thigh and carefully, not to wake him up, Luhan pressed his lips to the taller's male ones as softly as he could, not putting much pressure to it.

 

He stayed like that for a few moments, before he snapped his eyes open and jumped a bit backwards. His cheeks started to become a slight pink. Luhan looked around, to see if someone had seen him, but luckily there wasn't anyone there to see anything.

 

He gave the taller male a last look before he made his way out of the library, forgetting about searching the literature book and everything else. The only thing Luhan had on his mind was how he felt like he was flying when kissing a random stranger.

 

Luhan really couldn't believe what he had actually done. Once he was out of the library he leaned on the door and sighed deeply. After that he made his way to his locker and got his bag. He decided to skip his history class and just go home.

 

 

 

 

Kris suddenly woke up and looked around. He saw that he was in the library and remembered that since earlier he didn't really want to go to class, he had come here. He was feeling sleepy and he didn't want having himself fall asleep in class. So Kris decided to go look around the collage for a good spot where he could sleep peacefully.

 

He decided to go to the rooftop since that was a really quite place and no one really went there, but that was before he passed by the library and remembered he needed a book for a project he had to do next week.

 

He decided to just get the book and he could then just go straight to the rooftop but once he found the book, which was at the very back of the library, Kris saw that spot on the window next to the bookshelf. He made his way to the very end of the window and sat down, looking through the book.

 

He didn't remember falling asleep though but decided that while looking at the book he must have fallen asleep unconsciously.

 

Kris stretched a bit, feeling all his muscles sore – probably because of the position he was sleeping. Closing the book in his hands, he remembered he had a really strange dream.

 

It was like he was in some kind of soft matters, he didn't see anything. Everything around him was white and it was lulling him to sleep, but when he though that he was already in dreamland, some strange figure appeared in front of him. It was a man actually, but he couldn't see his face. It was blurry. The only thing he remembers is something soft pressed against his lips.

 

Kris didn't understand what kind of strange dream was that. First because he wasn't into guys so why would he be dreaming about a man, that didn't even have a face. Kris sighed. And the second, he assumed that the soft feeling on his lips was actually a kiss which was even more stupid, because why would he kiss some strange person, whom he didn't know who it was, and on top of that the same gender. He didn't like guys anyway.

 

He shrugged it off. It was a dream after all. And he wasn't going to think much about it. After putting all thoughs of the dream aside, Kris made his way out of the library. He looked at the clock before going out and saw that his class already started. Deciding that it wasn't worth going to class right now, he made his way to his locker. After he grabbed everything he needed, Kris headed home.

 

 

 

 

Yixing arrived home after his last class, which by the way was so boring. He sighed and made his way to his room, letting his bag drop on the floor, not really caring. He dropped himself on the bed. He was quite tired, the last few days had been really busy, and he had to do a lot of homework. It was the end of the year, so no wonder it was so busy. Plus, he had dance classes, which only made him more tired.

 

He was already about to go to dreamland when he heard his door being opened. He looked in the door's direction and saw Luhan standing there – yes, they were living together.

 

“Are you up?” Luhan asked quietly. He didn't want to wake Yixing up, if he really was asleep. On the other hand, Yixing sat up on bed and shook his head. “I'm up. Is there something wrong?” He asked, or more like whispered. He was feeling really sleepy at the moment.

 

“Want to eat something?” Luhan asked again. Yixing thought about it for a few moments, and decided that it was better to just eat something before he went to bed. Yixing nodded again and made his way out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

 

He saw that Luhan already had dinner prepared. He smiled softly. Sitting on one of the chairs, while Luhan sat in front of him, Yixing started to eat. To be honest, he was quiet hungry. He didn't eat much at lunch and it was already night.

 

He continued to eat until he saw Luhan thinking deeply and not really eating anything. “Hey.” Yixing said quietly, to make the other come back to reality.

 

Luhan suddenly looked up, hearing Yixing. If he had to be honest, he had been thinking of what happened in the library ever since he arrived home. He couldn't understand how and why he did that. It was like someone possessed him and made him do that – because there was no way that he would do that. Or that's what he wanted to think.

 

“What is it?” Luhan finally said something. Yixing chuckled softly at his friend. “You've been thinking and not eating anything. Is something bothering you? And, by the way, why didn't you come to the last class?” Yixing asked, concern could be noticed in his voice.

 

Luhan sighed. He didn't know whether to tell him what had happened, but he didn't know if he could lie. Yixing was good at picking up things. He studied the behavior of people anyway, so it would be difficult to hide things from him.

 

Up until now, if he though deeply about it, never once had he hid something from Yixing, not that he could anyway. Whenever he tried, the other male would find out. That's why Yixing was probably his best friend. Luhan smiled softly and decided to tell Yixing everything.

 

After Luhan explained the whole situation to Yixing, he waited to see how the other would react. The whole time Luhan explained, the other had this poker face on that made one not know what he was thinking.

 

After a few moments on processing everything Luhan told him in his head, Yixing let out a small sigh. “Isn't that like love at first sight?” He asked, looking at Luhan.

 

Luhan just narrowed his eyes. He wasn't expecting that from his friend. “How is that possible? Isn't there anything else you can say to me?” Yixing raised an eyebrow. “I can't think of anything else.” He said truthfully. Luhan looked somewhere else, thinking about what his friend told him, but he wasn't convinced. “Look, you just kind of have a crush on him. That's the only explanation I can come up with. I mean, what else could there be? A super natural force possessed you and made you kiss some random stranger?” Yixing asked raising an eyebrow. Luhan glared at his friend. He knew that already, he wasn't so stupid as to not know that something like that couldn't happen. But having a crush on some stranger, and on top of that, at first sight? Luhan had never believed in those kind of things.

 

Luhan sighed. “I still don't think that I have some strange crush or anything like that.” He finally said. Yixing rolled his eyes. “It's not that you don't think, you just don't want to admit it.” He sighed before continuing. “Just let your pride aside for a moment and think about it.”

 

Luhan looked up at his friend. And after a few moments, he decided to do what Yixing told him. Replaying once again what happened in the library and thinking deeply about it – pride aside – he had to admit that, the crush didn't sound so bad anymore.

 

Luhan, in an act of complete confusion, put his hands on his head, messing his own hair as if shaking all the thoughts away. Yixing tried hard not to laugh at his friend, because that would just make him a bad friend for laughing at someone else problems.

 

Luhan suddenly stopped and stood up. Giving Yixing a last glance, he made his way to his room, shutting his door loudly. Yixing, on the other hand, started laughing. Luhan was making a big deal out of nothing, really. Having a crush on someone wasn't that bad. Who hadn't had a small crush on someone with only a look at them? It didn't really mean anything anyway. He didn't understand why Luhan was so obsessed over it.

 

He stopped laughing and decided to just leave everything like that. Not really in the mood to clean. He was feeling to tired so he made his way to his room as well and when he could feel the soft matters under him, he was lulled to dreamland. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

Here goes the first chapter! ^^ 

Actually if there are still grammar errors I'm really sorry.. orz 

Anyway hope you enjoy it! Thank you :D