Getting to know each other

Somebody that I want to know

 

Kris woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. He groaned and moved on the bed so he was now looking at the ceiling. He closed his eyes again, thinking back of the dream he had just had. He had the same dream he previously had in the library.

 

Someone who still didn't have a face and was indeed a man, and even though Kris still saw him blurry, this time it was a bit clearer. He could tell that the other male was shorter than him, and with fairly white and really soft skin. They kissed again, well more like Kris was being kissed, or at least he wanted to think like that, because the thought of him wanting to really kiss another guy wasn't very pleasant.

 

Not that he had anything with liking guys, really. Because Kris himself always thought that whether he liked a girl or a boy it wouldn't really matter. But he just really didn't understand what happened for him to dream something like that. Is it some kind of message that tells me that I'm beginning to like guys or something? Kris thought.

 

 

 

 

Luhan was lying on bed with his eyes open. He hadn't been able to sleep through the whole night. The library incident was really eating his mind. Even if he wanted to get some sleep, he ended up dreaming of what had happened. Like some broken CD that only plays a part over and over again.

 

He sighed, rolling onto the bed, now seeing the wall. What had surprised him more was, however, this one dream about the same incident, but slightly different. The beginning of the dream was just like the others but then at one point it started to change bit by bit.

 

He dreamed of the guy he was kissing waking up while Luhan pressed his lips on the others' ones. Luhan immediately opened his eyes wide and backed off. He was so embarrassed to be found out like that. What was the guy going to say to him? What if he accuses me of ual harassment? What if I'm thrown out of school? Those thoughts invaded Luhan while the other male just looked at him with an amused smirk.

 

Luhan, however, come back to reality when he felt a strong grip on his back, pulling him forward. He looked up only to see the other's male face inches away from his own. Luhan felt really embarrassed and he could tell that by now his face was impersonating a tomato. But none of them, not even Luhan in his state of panic, broke the stare. They kept on looking into each others eyes until the taller male began to lean in. Luhan panicked even more, not really knowing what to do but well when someone as hot as the guy in front of him was, in some way, offering himself to Luhan.. Let's just say that Luhan wasn't going to refuse the other. What's more, the best thing to do on those occasions is to take advantage of the situation, and so did Luhan.

He started to lean in as well until their lips touched softly. They stayed like that for a few moments, before the taller male decided that he had enough of their almost nonexistent touching and backed away. Or so Luhan thought because after a few seconds the other was already slamming his lips on Luhan, this time with more force and putting much more pressure than before. And who was Luhan to decline such offer?

 

Luhan kissed the other back, each time putting a bit more pressure into the kiss, until it become a really heated one. After a few moments, they both separated. Body demanding for air. But just as they were leaning in again for another kiss, Luhan just woke up, sitting up on bed.

 

After that, he couldn't sleep again. He had tried but he just couldn't take his mind off the dream he just had. He was becoming more and more paranoid with the whole library situation. He sighed and just rolled onto the bed from one side to the other for the whole night.

 

And now here he was. Lying on the bed how he had done over the last hours. Mind still on the dream, replaying once, twice, thrice.. Luhan didn't know anymore. He though about his conversation with Yixing last night, about the whole crush thing. But, at this point, Luhan didn't know if what he had was just a crush because really, he already assumed that he had indeed one. There wasn't any other explanation anyway. And well who, again, hadn't had a small crush on someone? But maybe what Luhan felt wasn't just a crush anymore.

 

He sighed and decided that maybe he should pay another visit to the library. Just to check and make sure of what he really felt for the male he meet on the library.

 

 

 

 

Kris was already making his way into collage. He was usually late but today he just didn't feel like sleeping and so he woke up when his alarm clock sounded without trying to go back to sleep.

 

He made his way to his locker and toke all the books he needed for his next classes. Right after that he started to go towards his class, meeting up with his friend, Xiumin, on the way there.

 

Xiumin was his best friend. The guy was a bit weird, and he liked to eat a lot, but he was cute like that and Kris never really complained about anything. He didn't really care, he just liked the guy and that was all that mattered to him.

 

He actually told Xiumin about his dream last night, because he never really hid anything from him, even if the other didn't really have any kind advice for him, it made Kris feel better because Xiumin never really accused him or said anything that would make Kris feel bad. Well sometimes he would laugh because there are some things that are really simple but Kris likes to make them sound complicated. He didn't really blame Xiumin.

 

This time, however, Xiumin looked kind of serious. Which was a surprise because he though his friend would find it funny that Kris was dreaming something like that but he actually listened carefully and didn't say anything until Kris finished.

 

After that, he looked at Xiumin, raising an eyebrow. Waiting for the other to actually say something because it started to look as if he was speaking to himself which didn't really feel good.

 

Xiumin looked over at him, analyzing everything that Kris told him. He sighed and looked really concentrated, as if wanting to really help Kris with a good answer. After a few moments of thinking over it, he spoke what was on his mind. “You know I'm not really that good at giving advice or say something that will really help you but it's really strange. I mean, why did you start dreaming something like that?” He pondered a bit, as if not sure if Kris was going to like whatever he was going to say. “What if..” He trailed off. Kris raised an eyebrow, nodding his head as if giving permission to Xiumin to continue with whatever he wanted to say. Xiumin tilted his head. “What if.. that actually happened. I mean, what if you were actually kissed by someone and your mind was like telling you what was happening by making you dream of it? It sounds strange and like impossible but really it doesn't sound that bad does it?” Xiumin explained.

 

Kris though about it for a while. He wasn't really into the idea that his friend told him but  maybe it didn't sound that bad. That could be true because there are times that those things happens, and he had already read some articles, out of curiosity, about those things. Psychologists thinks that sometimes when we dream, if something happens to us our mind will make you dream about it, just like when you desire something your mind makes you dream about it. And things like that.

 

Kris never really believed in things like that though. But maybe it was true after all. He really didn't know what to think. Kris sighed. “I don't know what to say really. Although your whole idea doesn't really sound bad.”

 

Xiumin smiled because maybe he did help Kris a little. He knew he wasn't one for advice but he always tried hard whenever he saw that his friends were actually really thinking deeply about things.

 

 

 

 

Luhan was just in front of the library. It was his literature class and since he had permission, he was going to use it in his favor. He was going to clarify whatever he was feeling at the moment.

 

He had been thinking about what he was going to do the whole morning. Since breakfast, through the classes he had been having and up until this moment. But he still didn't have any idea of what he was going to do if he saw the other male.

 

He was starting to panic. But after a few breaths Luhan calmed down and went into the library. He made his way toward the very end of the bookshelves, where the window was located, but to his utter disappointment the other male wasn't there.

 

While he was going to that spot at the very end of the window, some book on his left caught his attention. He looked at it and approached the bookshelf. Once he was close enough to see what was the name, he smiled to himself. He found the book he was looking for the whole day before. He sighed. How could he have missed it?

 

Feeling kind of content, he sat at the window where the taller male was yesterday sitting and started to look through the book. But at some point or another it seems like Luhan had fallen asleep.

 

 

 

 

Kris made his way to the library after saying thanks and goodbye to Xiumin because they didn't have the same classes, well just some of them were the same.

 

When he arrived, Kris stepped inside, looking around a bit as if looking for something – or more likely, someone. He didn't know what – who – he was searching for, really. He was kind of lost. Searching but not knowing exactly what he had to look for.

 

Kris sighed and decided to go to that spot he was before because really, even though he ended a bit sore because of the position he was in, and more importantly because he was a bit to tall for his liking, but puting the second aside the place by the window was really comfortable. It was calm and it made you relax. Forgetting for a moment everything around you. Like having your mind free of everything. Just blank. Kris was starting to like that place.

 

Once he was there, he saw that someone else was there too. Seems like someone thought the same as him. He smiled softly as he approached the person. Once he was in front of the other Kris was a bit surprised. He wasn't really expecting the other boy to be so pretty really. He had fairly white and really smooth skin. His face was small and the other boy looked kind of young. But Kris was sure that he was someone really pretty, too much for a boy actually.

 

Kris tilted his head and approached the other a bit more. He brought his hand up and caressed softly the other's cheek. Kris was indeed more surprised. The boy's skin was so soft. But once Kris realized what he was doing, he immediately retracted his hand and looked around a bit. Just cheeking in case someone saw what he was doing. Making sure no one thinks that I'm ually harassing another person in his sleep. He thought.

 

When the other boy started to stir up on his sleep, Kris frozed on his spot.

 

 

 

 

Luhan was dreaming again. Of the library guy. They were on the window. Sitting together. Luhan was in between the other male's legs. Luhan could feel the other's broad and strong chest on his back. It made Luhan feel comfortable and protected at the same time.

 

He looked back at the other and Luhan could feel the other male's hand caress his cheek. He felt content, but then something happened and it started to become all black. He could feel himself waking up.

 

As he began to stir, not really opening his eyes, he could feel someone's presence next to him, as if someone was watching his every move. Luhan slowly opened his eyes and looked on his right side.

 

His eyes got so wide he thought they would bug out of his face. Luhan was surprised to see the guy who he had secretly kissed the other day right there, next to him.

 

He panicked inside. What is he doing here? Don't tell me he wasn't asleep and he knew what I was doing? What if he starts accusing me of anything? What should I do? Those thoughts were invading Luhan's head as the other just looked at him and didn't say anything.

 

But that was really because Kris was surprised too and he didn't know what to say to the other so he just preferred to stay silent and not say anything just in case. But after a while of awkward silence between the two of them, Kris sighed and decided to just start a conversation or something or he was going to die.

 

“Hmm.. Sorry I woke you up, I was just passing by and well .. I just kind of liked this place and I though no one was here so..” Kris didn't understand why he was so nervous.

 

Luhan looked up at him, throwing all the thoughts that just a while ago invaded him aside and letting a sigh of relief because the other didn't seem to know anything about Luhan. Either that or he was pretending but Luhan didn't really care. Because at least he wasn't thrown out of school or anything.

 

“It's okay.. I just found this place comfortable.. and well .. I just kind of feel asleep while reading this book..” Luhan said. He could feel himself blushing and he really didn't know why but maybe this was the answer to all his questions. Maybe he did have some kind of crush, which well, seemed like more to Luhan personally but he was just going to keep it to that.

 

“No, it's okay. It's not like this place is mine or anything and it sure is comfortable.” Kris said while smiling. It seems like he had calmed down already and could now talk properly without stuttering or weird pauses in between his lines. “Oh, my name is Kris, by the way.”

 

Luhan smiled too, and could feel that he was getting calmer and more comfortable around the other. The tense aura that was surrounding them a while ago disappeared. “I'm Luhan, nice to meet you.”

 

After that, both of them sat there by the window. One next to each other, talking like they knew each other for years and not for a couple of hours. Both told the other things about themselves and started to get to know each other. Luhan was feeling so happy. Kris was really funny and nice to be around with. Kris on the other hand felt that Luhan was really someone whom he felt really comfortable with, they had a lot in common and Luhan was definitely someone really cheerful.

 

When they both come back from their little bubble it was already kind of late and they decided to just go home, also noticing that they had ditched some of their classes but neither of them actually cared because they were getting really comfortable around each other and it was nice to be with the other.

 

They gave each other their phone numbers and decided that they should just go out some other day and talk some more, because well, not going to class wasn't very nice and both of them were good students with good grades so they wouldn't stop being like that.

 

 

 

 

Luhan arrived home with the biggest smile he had ever had. Yixing, who was already home and eating whatever he had seen on the fridge, looked at him suspiciously. When Luhan saw the other he threw his bag on the floor and immediately grabbed Yixing in a breathtaking hug. Yixing tried to get out of the iron grip because it may not look like it but Luhan had a lot of strength which was really not going with his fragile look. Either way, Yixing wasn't able to get out of the other's embrace and decided to at least hug the other back and maybe he could get free when Luhan got satisfied and it seems like it worked because just right after Yixing hugged Luhan back the older male let go of him.

 

“Mind telling me why you are so happy, and thank you very much for almost killing me.” Yixing glared at the other. Luhan just rolled his eyes at the second comment, deciding to ignore it and after a few moments smiled again. “You know I just become friends with that guy that I kissed the other day.” Yixing raised an eyebrow. “Really? How?”

 

Luhan smiled some more before he sat on the couch. Explaining the other the whole story. Yixing just rolled his eyes and smiled. “I'm starting to think that you may have more than a crush.” He said laughing before getting up and making his way to his room. “But either way good luck with your Romeo. And good night. I'm really tired so don't bother me.”

 

Luhan just rolled his eyes again, amused. “Whatever. Good night.” He said and made his way to the kitchen, making himself something and then eating it. Taking a bath and going straight to bed where the next things Luhan did before he went right into dreamland, where his Romeo was waiting for him.

 

That night, Luhan slept like a baby. 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Here goes anothe update! I'm really sorry I couldn't post this before, but my finals were coming so I had to focuse on them >.<

But well, today I already finished everything so from now on, and fortunately I will be more free and with a lot more of time, so hopefully I will be able to update faster :D

Either way, hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry if there are still some grammar errors, it's already night here, so I'm a bit tired and too lazy too check on it.. I will probably take a look at it tomorrow morning or so and arrange whatever is off!

Anyway subscribe, comment and enjoy! Bye bye! And thank you! :D