The detention ( ) fight!!

maybe he wasn't that annoying~~

Dongwoo POV
i was walking through the corridors of the school. I didnt know wher i was heading cause this school was WAY to big~!!

What the heck.. Where the hell am i?? why is this school so ing retarded big!?!?!?

While i was lost Again i was walking like a space cadet and i didnt see where i was walking AGAIN. Until i bumped into someone.

i fell on the floor with a loud thud.. And when i opend my eyes i saw that person again.

"are you allright?" He asked AGAIN!

"uh.. yeah i'm fine"

"you know because we bump into eachtother quite often i'll tell you my name then. My name is Woohyun"

"ah!! My name is Jang Dongwoo, and sorry for being such a space cadet."

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ woohyun giggled.

Why is he laughing.. is he pointing out that i'm really retarded >//< Wait wasnt there something i needed to do??? There was something....What was it??....................... DETENTION!!!!!!!!! OWh i'm dead T^T... WHat to do?!?!?!?

"Uhm.. uhm .. woohyun i need to go, see ya later"

Owh yeah i dont know wich way it is.......

"uhm wooyhun" Yeah " do you know wich way i should go, i need to go to detention T^T"

" Detention?? on your first day?? Wha~ you must be a trouble maker then huh?!?!"

"N-no I'm not * looking away* Owkaay maybe but this time wasn't my fault ya know" i said

" Who's fault was it then the little goblin's fault ^^"

"noo it was the fault of some stupid ev... i mean jerk called Hoya

"Then suddenly Woohyun's face darkened. "You really need to stay away from him"

Why is woohyun suddenly so serious?? It's scary T^T Mommy help!!

"uh .. yeah i shall try.. but wich way is it again"

Then suddenly Woohyuns face changed again into a more bubbly on.

" actually it's right before your nose AGAIN."

Owh not again.. now he must really think i'm an idiot.

"uh thanks" i said and walked in.

Only to see taht ev.. i mean jerks face.

God why is he looking at me like that T^T i hate it T^T

I sat down on a chair as far away as possible from that jerk.

The teacher was giving a preach about how stupid we where and how we need to improve and blablabla.

God why is this teacher so boooring~~~ cant she say antything else .

Then she finally left. i was going to sleep for 2 hours but i couldnt because someone... i mean something was looking at me alle the time.

                                                          Hoya POV

I just couldnt help but to look at this person. For some reason i was attracted to him.

Why cant i stop looking at him?? i mean he's ugly and stupid.. and has y eyes.. I mean.. no.

God whats wrong wit me?!?!?!

i was looking at him all the time then i caught his eyes. i blushed and looked away fast.

 

Gosh why am i blushing >//<. i need to do something fast!!.

 

"What the hell are you looking at??" i particullary screamed.

"w-what you where the one who was looking at me all the time" He said

Owh he noticed T.T'

"well you where so ugly and i couldnt point my finger on what it was"

Why was there itching something from inside me when i said that.

                                                      Dongwoo POV

 

What im ugly?? im not everyone thinks im hot!!! What about my y eyes.. wait my ego alter is coming out T^T go away you selfish bastard.

"You big faced jerk your the one who's ugly here."

"what are you crazy or something i'm the hottest guy of this school!!"

"what is this school crazy if they think you are the hottest they are particulary worshipping a piece of !!"

Owh hell yes bullseye >.<

'" what did you say you retarded dinasaur, say that i again and i'll hit you"

"i'm not afraid of someone who look slike ."

"oh now you've done it. Stay still and i'm gonna beat the crap out of you"

Suddenly hoya started running towards me.

he coulnt be serious right.

When i saw how close he already was i starded running to.

"Get away from me you freak!!"

"not until i beat the crap out of you. STAY STILL!!!!!"

"No im gonna die if i stay still."

I grabbed a broom and started to swing into Hoya's direction.

"WHat the .. you little that's cheating."

Hoya grabbed a chair and started throwing it at me.

"What the .. Are you crazy or something!!! Is your mijnd made of too??"

Hoya's face became even more angry

i shouldnt have said that!!!

i grabbed some chairs and started throwing it at him to. A few moments later we where in a full blooded chair fight.

this guy's crazy. im getting tired T^T. Owh chair!!!

                                                             Hoya POV

Why is he still so fast. doesnt he get tired. T^T maybe it was a bad idea. Wait Chair!!!

i was stil running around throwing and dodging chairs as i started to get tired. Eventually i was at the blackboard and i had no chairs around me so i grabbed the chalk wiper and threw it at him. He skillfully dodged it.

"AAWWHHH"

Wait who was that i thought Dongwoo dodged it??.......Owh !! the teacher!!!!!!! my life T^T

"What the hell happend here!!!!!!!! Did a bom explode!!!

                                                         Dongwoo and hoya pov

WHERE ED!!!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

soo i hope you liked this chappie!! its the detention part xD. And sorry for so much cursing its just that they where fighting and soo..... Still hope you liked it. please comment!! xP.