A new guy, new friend and no kitchen left.

maybe he wasn't that annoying~~

ONEW POV

When i enterd i saw that hoya was sitting next to Dongwoo, i just went to my seat.

"Attention class" the teacher said " i have an anouncement to make we have another transfer student, Sunggyu if you want to come in."

Aaah he's so cute he's like a little hamste. Wait whut am i thinking??????

"Allright since sunggyu is a new student it doesn't seem like a good plan to let him room alone, any voulonteers"

Without thinking i raised my hand.

"allright onew it is then."

After i voulonteert to be the new guy's roommate. He was assigned to sit next to me.

"Hi im Onew ".

"Why did you want to share a room with me"

WHat kind of question is that. I quickly made something up.

"U-uhm i hated my old roommate and you didn't look that bad so"+ you look cute ^^

"OWh"he just answerd

Why does he look kinda dissapointed

SUNGGYU POV

I Was kinda dissapointed when i heard he just wanted to be my roommate because he hated his old one. I thought he did it because he liked me. WHo am i kidding the only person who has ever liked my ran away and left me. I wonder how Woohyun is doing.

HOYA POV

Great my roommate just ditched me for some new guy and what made it worse is that Dongwoo was still sitting next to me and will be sitting next to me for the next 2 hours!!!! I kinda wanted to make a joke about that new guy. I wonder if he could see through those eyes, they are kind of small. For the next hour it was really awkward and i mean really awkward. Dongwoo finally broke the silence. " Hey Hoya do you understand this math question?" he asked. allright i slept during all my years of math but here we go. Lets see f(x)=ax+b = 4.56x+b =??? yep dont understand a thing ^^; well lets try f(x) is a girlband soo x = sulli, amber, victoria, luna and krystal and they work for sm so without ax there isnt b so without sm there isn't f(x) so b is sm??? yeah that must be it^^ gosh im so smart i just finished a math problem.

"wel i think the b is SM!!"

"Dafuq how did you get that answer"he asked

I started to explain it"Well f(x) is a girlband and they work for sm so without sm there is no f(x) and without b there isnt ax so b = sm" i felt really proud of myself.

Dongwoo looked at me with a blank expression on his face.

"you are stupid"he said

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!! SAY THAT AGAIN"

"YOU ARE STUPID!!!"

"Dongwoo and Hoya do you want more detention than you allready have."the teacher said.

"Sorry teacher"whe both said.

DONGWOO POV

Great i allmost got more detention because of him, maybe Woohyun was right and i do need to stay away from him. During break i went to Sungyeol. "Hey Dongwoo how are you doing?"

"Not so good, because of that Hoya guy i allmost got more detention." i sighed.

"That guy again!!!! Owh now he's gonna get it." Sungyeol said.

"Just leave it" i didn't want more trouble.

"Hey sungyeol how are you doing" We both looked around and saw Onew walking this way. I only knowed his named because he is in the same class but other than that i knew nothing.

"Owh hi Onew, owh Dongwoo this is Onew he is a friend of mine."

"i know whe are in the same class^^"

"Owh sungyeol there is someone i want you to meet. He is the new transfer student."

But as soon as Onew introduced Sunggyu i saw a bit of hatred in Sungyeol's eyes but since it was just for a second i just shrugged it of thinking it was nothing. We talked some more an when the bell rang we parted ways and continued with our classes and soon the day passed.

Great now i have to go to detention.

Suprisingly i didn't get lost today. i guess the picture of Woohyun giving directions was still fresh on my mind. I wonder what he is doing now.

As soon as i entered i saw Hoya, but i spotted another figure in the back. I guess i will be sitting next to him then. But how closer i got the more i could feel his cold aura, but i still decided to go sit next to him. everuthings better than sitting next to Hoya.

"hello my name is Dongwoo ^^ and you are??"

"Myungsoo" He coldly answers.

"Well myungsoo.... i hope we could get along."

He turned around looking less cold now.

"Aren't you scared of me? " He asked.

What kind of question is that.

"Well i can't say anything about that i mean i just met you plus you don't look scary at all." i said.

he narrowed his eyes and got closer. "you must be the new transfer student then, i guess they didn't inform you yet. I'm glad."

"w-why" i asked

"there are some rumors about me but they aren't true."

"well if you say so then i won't believe them when i hear them ^^" i smiled.

He smiled back. "you know you arent so bad as Hoya said.

"Hoya said what!"

"N-no nothing ^^" he smiled too. i just shrugged it of Hoya didn't interest me now. We talked a little and discovered we have a lot in common. Soon we became friends and detention went by pretty fast.

I wanted to let Sungyeol be the first person to know that Myungsoo is a really nice person so i invited him over. He was a bit hesitant at first, but he still agreed. While we where walking i felt an immense death stare from behind. When i looked i saw that Hoya was shooting daggers with his eyes to Myungsoo. I gave him a glare back and ignored him. We where almost by my room when we heard a big bang followed by a scream that heard alot like Sungyeol's voice. I ran to the door but as soon as i opend it i was greeted by a splash of water. When the watter stopped splashing in my face i saw sungyeol put a big block on the leak in the kitchen that didn't look like a kitchen anymore.

"Sungyeol what happend in here? " i asked

"You had detention and i was hungry so i tried to make that thing you made for me yesterday, but the oil fell next to the frying pan and got into the fire then there was a big explosion. I WAS SOOOO SCARED!!!!! T^T"

"Who's that? " Sungyeol suddenly asked.

Then his eyes grew big. "Dongwoo!! WHY DID YOU BRING MYUNGSOO HERE. WE ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!"

"Sungyeol, Myungsoo is actually really nice believe me otherwise i wouldn't have brought him here."

"Well if you say so" i saw he was hesitant.

"But what are we going to do with the kitchen?" i asked.

Then Myungsoo said something. "you have to tell the janitor, then they will find another room for you to sleep."

"That's propably the only way i gues ^^; "

We said goodbye to Myungsoo and we where on or way to the janitor to tell him what happend.

I hope he wont be too mad because i can't have anymore detention.

It was quiet the whole way, i guess neither of really knew what to talk about.

When we finally reached the office of the janitor we saw that he was locking his office.

Phew i guess we really are just on time

We explained the whole thing, except for the part of Hae Woo's cooking mission that went wrong though.

i really hope he believes or lie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will he?? i dont know yet xD so this chappie isn't as long as i thought. it did look like alot on paper though. not much humor for this chapter because of the introduction of some characters, well i will try to upload soon. ^^ seeya