My new roommate is.....

maybe he wasn't that annoying~~

No One POV

"Seriously What happend in here!!"The teacher yelled. Neither Dongwoo or Hoya wanted to say something in this situation.

" Okay i get it if you want to fight but why chairs?? Why destroy the classroom.. i...i cant accept this.. You wil clean this up together now and pay all the damages of with chores..Thats it .. i cant take it.. im to angry....i'm leaving now to discuss this with the principal to further discuss your punishment"

The teacher left the room leaving Dongwoo and Hoya there. Both in their own toughts.

Tsk. its all his fault i didnt do anything. He was the one looking at me. blaming me . insulting me and throwing chairs at me... What did i do???? Maybe woohyun was right and i need to stay away from him...... Well thats easy.. We have lots of detention together now.. ALONE!! Dongwoo thought.

Aishh this is all my fault. even tho i dont want do admit it that dongwoo guy did nothing.... But this doing this together is alot beter than doing this alone.. but stil....Hoya thought.

dongwoo POV

"alright we cant sit around sulkin here all day .. Lets get started."i said

i didnt receive an answer from hoya..

Tsk.. arogant jerk...

We cleaned in silence. And now that we had to clean it ourselves we saw how big the mess was.

Wa!! I now i understand why the teacher was so mad at us... I didnt even notice how many chairs where broken... Ugh.. Thats gonna cost alot.. Many chores T^T...

"Hu "i let out a sigh. Receiving a look from Hoya. I couldnt couple a emotion with the face he made and it confused me..

"what are you looking at"He said..

"Nothing.." i quickly turned away. afraid that he will throw chairs at me again.

We cleaned the room . We did it in 3 hours. It suprised me how fast it actually was. It was quite a mess. it looked more like a war field than a classroom. And then the teachers walked in.

" The principal and i have decided on your punishment. The cost of the chairs that are broken cost around 300.000 won.

Whaaaat 300.000 won i'll never be able to pay that back T^T

"and whe decided that you will fill in the chores of the cleaner for one month. Then you'll be able to pay half. The other half you will pay by getting good grades and pass with an A on this semester thats all"

And A is that crazy!! Do i look like a nerd!! Thats imposibble. And by the looks of it that hoya guy thinks the same.. Wel atleast we have something in common.

" Hoya i already know your room number so you're done. Dongwoo Whats your room number."

Hoya POV

Your done. I heard the teacher say.

Great i can finally go and sleep now.

Then i heard her ask what dongwoo's room number was and for some reason i stoped to hear what it is.

I turned around to see a confused dongwoo. He pulled a piece of paper out of his poket and started to read it. For some reason i hoped that he'll join my room. cause im alone too.

"im in dorm 2 room 7A" He said.

Wel then hes not in my room. i sighed.

Wait!!! 7A!!..... ohw he just had to get that room didnt he.. i pity him ^^.

The teacher left and i walked over to that Dongwoo guy.

" so your in room 7A then huh"

He looked up to me with a confused look

"Well i wish you luck then xD"  Then i walked away . Dongwoo wanted to say something but i ignored him. I wanted him to figure it out himself by what i meant.

Ha little pay back time for class dino boy ^^.

Dongwoo POV

WAIT!! WHAT!! what did he mean by wishing me luck.... whats so bad about room 7A..

Even though i was tired for some reason i didnt want to go to that room now.

i walked out the classroom entering the corridors. I walked trough the corridors not knowing where i was heading. My mind was somwhere else until i bumped into someone.

When i opend my eyes i kinda hoped expected to see woohyun but it wasn't. It was a really tall boy with brown hair and he kinda gave the look of a child.

Damn what did this child ate when he was little, how can he be so big.=o

" Ah im sorry i didnt watch where i was going."

"ah no its fine.. but you look like your lost." The boy said

"yeah i need to go to dorm 2 and room 7A"

"room 7A.?? That my room ^^. Whe can go together then^^" The boy said.

soo this is my roommate? He doesnt look that bad.. I still wonder what Hoya ment.

" Wa im so glad that i actually have a roommate now. i havent got one since i know how long ^^ Im so excided. Owh BTW my name is sungyeol. whats your name.

WOW this boy sure can talk....

"My name is Jang dongwoo. nice to meet you." I shook his hand to meet his smile.

He seemed to be very happy that i was his roommate now.

He cant be that bad seriously..

We walked and talked somebit.. It appears that sungyeol has alot of fears. He's afraid of bugs and stuff like that and he cant sleep without his pororo doll. he gets paranoid when he's alone in the dark. And he need's to drink coffe atleast twice a day. After talking listening to him for so long we fianllt reached the dorm.

We had to walk to the end of the corridor... To reach our room. 

Seems that our room is really cut of from the others i wonder why.....

Sungyeol pulled out his keys and opend the door.

When i entered i opend my mouth from schock. The whole room was filled with...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo sorry for not updating that long.. i had a busy week. And sorry for the cliffhanger . Actually i dont know what to write and i need to go to school now.. so im gonna brainstorm during french for you guys xP Thats how i endure school thinking for a story line. xP i also discuss alot with MINTO85 She writes to she's my sunbae xD So check out her story's if you have time^^ I will update today after my school so.. Till later ^^