I HATE my new ROOMMATE!!

maybe he wasn't that annoying~~

Dongwoo POV

“So that’s what happened” The janitor believed us??? He believed the spider story??? Assa!


“Well you can’t stay in that room anymore, let’s see if I have any room’s left.”
“Hmmm. I’m afraid that I’ll have to split you guys. I only have two rooms with each one bed left.”

“Well then Sungyeol we can’t do anything about it.” Sungyeol agreed.
“All right I have a spot free in room 528 and 524.”

“I want room 528.” Sungyeol screamed so fast that I was surprised he could progress everything so fast.

“Oke then Sungyeol will move into room 528 and Dongwoo in room 524. Let’s go to your new rooms.

At room number 258

*Knock *Knock

When the door opened I couldn’t believe my eyes. The one who opened the door was Woohyun.
When Woohyun opened the door I felt a hint of jealousy, because I secretly hoped he would be my roommate.

“What’s the matter janitor?” Woohyun asked.
“These boys can’t live in their room anymore so Sungyeol is moving in with you. Is that all right?”
“Yes that’s oke with me.”

I saw Woohyun looking at me and when I looked up to him our eyes met. He flashed a beautiful smile. Such a small smile was enough to make my heart flutter. I blushed and looked down again.
Why am I like this???
Then I suddenly felt a really dark aura behind me, but as soon as I turned around to see Sungyeol the aura was gone. That’s strange!

“All right Dongwoo lets move to your room.”
I waved Sungyeol and Woohyun goodbye, bit I just couldn’t shake of this feeling that something bad was going to happen. And as soon as the door opened I knew why.

When the door opened my heart sunk. Now all the hope for a normal school life was gone. The one who opened the door is of course Lee Howon.
“What’s the problem sir??”Hoya asked.
“This student doesn’t have a room anymore, so he is moving in with you.”
While Hoya was turning his head to see me my heart went crazy *dugeun *dugeun *dugeun

HOYA POV

When I turned around to see who the student was my heart stopped. I was happy and annoyed at the same time. Why does it have to be him!!?? But now I can see his y eyes more ^//^ Wait WHUT!?!?!?! No way Lee Howon you like girls!!! Yeah Girls... But he does look I like a girl ^///^
Wait no he doesn’t all right I really need to stop now.

The janitor left and Dongwoo was standing in my room. The last person I wanted in my room was standing before me AS MY ROOMMATE to make it worse. *Sigh* this is going to be tough.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Heey guys im back. I know i took soo long and i feel like a crappy writer. But i just didn’t have the inspiration to write and all those tests came along and presonall stuff happend. But i’m back now. Sorry for writing such a crappy short chapter after so long i will try to make it better. I already started writing the next chapter. I will post it as fast as i can. Bye~