SUNGYEOL GET THOSE FLOWERS OUT OF MY HAIR AND EYES!!!!!!!!!

maybe he wasn't that annoying~~

DONGWOO POV

I woke up in the middle of the night because of some sound. When i looked to see where the sound was coming from i saw a faint figure who i think is sungyeol. He was laughing like a mad man. He looked kinda scary. I decided to get up and see what he was doing.

"sungyeol what are you doing??" i asked.

"I'm photoshopping the picture. mwuhahaha it's going to be marvelous"

"Owkaay let me see ^^" when i looked at the screen i saw something i didnt want to see. the way sungyeol photoshopped me wasn't what i had in mind.

"Sungyeol didn't you say you'd change me so that no one will reconize me not to make me into a f** flower girl. WHY DO I HAVE SUCH UGLY LONG HAIR AND WHY THE HELL WOULD I HAVE FLOWERS ON MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO DOES THAT besides eunhyuk from sj but thats another story because thats for the album and that's his concept and i must say he looks pretty misterous there and almost my styl.... wait what am i thinking..... uhm... back to sungyeol .. GET THOSE FLOWER OUT OF MY HAIR AND EYES. AND WHAT THE F*** ARE THOSE WINGS?????? WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE A FAIRY!!!!!!!!???????"

"well i have some other things in mind don't worry i will change it. mwuhahahahahahahaha"

Damn sungyeol you look scary right now..... need... to... get... away.

'ow is it soo late already. wo time fly's uhm sungyeol i need to go"

"huh where are you going at 4 a.m.?"

is it really 4 a.m. uhm uhm think.....wait he's very naive and childish right.. alright this is a big guess

"uh, sungyeol-ah this is a very big secret soo i tell only you allright"

"ooh tell me i will tell nobody i promise"

" Santa claus asked me to be a elf and the audition are now so i need to go"

allright hes staring at me i made myself completely stupid

"really........ O MY GOD YOU MET SANTA CLAUS!!!!!!!!!! I ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET HIM HOW IS HE?????? IS HE NICE??? DOES HE LOVE ME??? DOES HE NOW ME???? CAN YOU ASK PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!!"

are you serious he still believes in santa claus???

"uhm.. yes sungyeol i will ask now... bye"

"BYE FUTURE ELF!!! OW IM SO PROUD"

"uh thanks i guess.... well bye"

"aaaaand ?? did you make it???"

"uhm..... no.. the main elf said i should just leave it at the super junior fandom xD"

"waaaaaat why..???"

"because he realized im not an elf^^"

"ooooh so only elfs can be elfs??? Why is that"

"i dont know?? but sungyeol we need to get ready for class now"

"owyeah school ugh"

FIRST PERIOD

i was looking through the window to see if i could see hoya.

"phew he isn't here yet"

"are you looking for someone??"

When i turned around i saw woohyun

damn he looks hot today.. wait whut?!?!?!!?!

"uh not really i was just about to enter"

"oh really well then i need to go to my class to" he flashed me a smile. the most prettiest smile if ever seen. that was until somebody disturbed by walking into me.

"uhg hoya what was that for??"

"uhm sorry i did not notice you because you are so small "

HOYA POV


allright got him now

"was that supposed to hurt me" he asked

o.o since when have i become so soft hmm.. i dont know.......ignore

I walked past him right to my seat then i remembered my seat was next to him