*Chapter 1

maybe he wasn't that annoying~~

I was looking outside the window admiring the beautiful view. Korea really is beautiful.  It has always been my dream to come to Korea. I really loved Korean culture and do I even need to get started about the food? I was really happy to be here, although I was pretty exhausted from the flight. I was here as an exchange student and I was now on my way to my new school and my new place. The school had dorms.
I turned my gaze back to the bus again and just sat there flabbergasted.
I expected that everyone was sitting and just looked at their phones or something.
That wasn’t the case though. The students were as noisy as two skeletons dancing on a roof really. They weren’t only noisy, but they also weren’t sitting still. Some students were playing Basketball ! How can you play basketball in a freaking bus !?!?

After some time the bus finally stopped and the students finally quieted down. When I looked at my new school I was shocked. It is so big! I entered the school and heard some girls whisper, but I was too busy looking at the schools interior. How am I going to find my way in this school!? I at directions…. I really didn’t pay attention to where I was going and soon I found myself at a random corridor god knows where. Great Dongwoo you did it again, just great…. I tried to figure out where I was then I suddenly heard something. Am I suddenly going crazy or do I hear a motorcycle? Looking behind me my eyes grew bigger. It was indeed a motorcycle. I quickly jumped to the side and the motorcycle roared past me. Holy did that really happened!? How the heck do you get a motorcycle in school!? I was too deep in thought shocked to what’s in front of me.

Because I wasn’t watching where I was going I bumped into someone.
When I opened my eyes I saw the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Yes I knew that I wasn’t attracted to women, but boy I never felt this before.
The guy smiled at me and I noticed how beautiful his eyes were. They had this sparkle, but that wasn’t the only thing I saw. It was there for a second, a hint of hurt flashed his eyes, but as quick as it appeared it went away again. It isn’t because of me right?

“Are you alright?” I was pulled out of my thoughts when the cute boy spoke to me.
“Ah y-y-yes i-I’m a-alright. I’m sorry” Omg why did I stutter I need to make a good impression.
He chuckled “Don’t worry. I am fine. But I haven’t seen you before, right?
“Y-yes I just transferred here today” Then I remembered that I needed to go to class and that I was lost here.
“Do you know where this classroom is” I showed him my map.
He looked at me and smiled. Then he pointed to the end of the corridor and told me that the classroom I was searching for was over there. I thanked him and quickly went over to classroom 2A. I am so embarrassed  right now. How could I not notice that the classroom was right before my eyes!?!?! He must think I’m stupid now….

Before entering the classroom I took a deep breath. I really hated talking in front of people. And because of that doing introductions weren’t exactly my favourite thing.
I gathered all my courage and knocked on the door. I heard a muffled voice on the other side telling me to come in and so I did.
When I opened the door everybody became quiet and looked at me. I couldn’t tell if they were curious or glaring at me cause they were expressionless.
“Can you introduce yourself please” My new teacher asked.
Alright Dongwoo here is your change to look cool. Don’t screw up.
I nonchalantly walked over to the chalkboard and wrote my name in Romanian letters. Firstly because it looks cool, but mainly because my hangul Is not that great and the last thing I want is to be laughed at.
“My name is Jang dongwoo, please take care of me” I tried to look as cool as possible, but all my efforts were ruined when a certain felt the need to inform the rest that I apparently looked like a dinosaur.
The class found it very funny because everyone was laughing his of. When I looked at the creator of this mess I saw a boy sitting in the back. He wasn’t ugly or something but seeing as what he just said I already hated him.

“Alright Dong…. Woo. You will be sitting next to Hoya, Hoya can you please raise your hand?” When I looked at the class to see my new seatmate I saw that, that evil handsome jerk raised his hands. Oh my god…. Really!? I have to sit beside that jerk!? You are really lucky dongwoo really. Way to go. *insert sarcasm*
I walked over to my new seat and I checked my chair first. I read some fanfics and it just seems that there is always something wrong with the chairs for some reason. My chair seemed okay, but when I wanted to sit down this Hoya guy stuck out his foot pushing the chair away.
HAHAHAHAHAH Everybody was laughing. I could cry, but I didn’t I needed to look cool.
The teacher who had his back face the class didn’t see what happened so he decided to blame me.
“Jang Dongwoo, can’t you just sit down quietly? Is that so hard?”
“ I am sorry seonsaeng-nim but last time I checked you can’t punish me because someone has a spastic foot and he can’t control it. I was surprised that I even said something and even more surprised that my comment was actually witty. Everybody was laughing and I even saw the teacher grinning, but he quickly put his grin away.
“Jang dongwoo even though it was funny I can’t accept this behaviour so Dongwoo and Hoya please see me after the lesson. I sat down and started to make notes during the lesson I looked beside me once only to  be met by a pissed of looking Hoya. He stayed quiet though so I didn’t feel the need to say anything to him either.
After the lesson I heard what I expected. “Dongwoo and Hoya you both have detention starting tomorrow so I’ll see you again tomorrow”
After listening to the teacher we left the classroom. As soon as I was outside that Hoya jerk pushed me. Damnit what was that for!? That evil hand…… alright it’s too long I’ll just call him jerk.
“Why don’t you move big nose” Double U T F WTF I don’t have a big nose!? But instead I chose to ignore him. I must play cool dongwoo remember that. I walked past Hoya and went off to find my room and hopefully a great and loving new roommate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allright guys here is the first Chapter re-written. To all the new readers. I am re-writing all the Chapters and I will be adding some stuff so if you decide to read everything now remember that some things may be different in new updates. Also to my old subscribers I am so sorry I am such a bad authour, but do you guys like this style or do I need to change back to my old style. Please comment your opinion!!!! Also If you guys have any ideas or want to help PM me ^^
Well I hope you guys like this chapter ^^
Bye~~~~~~~~