The Great Escape

Savior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: If you don't notice that this is a double update! So please read the previous chapter if you haven't done it! Here you go!

That shooter is part of the police

The words that Jonghyun said rang through her head again and again. She cursed to herself, and swiftly opened her door. She quickly started to pack up things into the bag that Jonghyun had given out to her earlier after changing her clothes, the suitable one for running away. Toothpaste and toothbrush. Some clothes. A soap and other essentials. 

"Tch, my childhood wishes has been granted and now I'm running away with a hottie", she snorted while packing up her stuffs.

She didn't know why she was listening to Jonghyun, but her gut tells her to mind off and just follow his lead. Zipping out the bag, she walked out of her room and went to the living room. She stopped abruptly when a photo above the chimney mantle caught her attention. It was a picture of her whole family including her parents, uncles, aunts and her brother. She was smiling widely as she picked up the frame. "Well, a big thing wouldn't hurt at all", she took the frame off the wall and stuff it into her bag. She looked at her apartment for the last time, reminiscing the memories that she had. "I will be back", she whispered as she stepped out the house and locked it.

Yoona looked up with determination on her eyes, she took her feet off to Jonghyun's apartment and knock on it. He opened it flungly, and let her inside. Upon coming inside his house, she smells something weird but she let it off and noticed that the lights were all turned off. She looked up to Jonghyun, who had his backpack on his shoulder. He made his way to the window, putting the curtain slightly up to peep out.

"Darn, they are keeping an eye on entrance", he informed.

Yoona, hearing the statement, dismissed the weird smell and walked towards him to look what he was looking at. 'Wait, I know that car', she thought. Turns out it was the car that she used to see around her neighbourhood. "They are following me...", Yoona looked at Jonghyun, "What should we do now?", she continued.

Rummaging his desk, Jonghyun found something comes in handy. He pushed up his long-sleeve jacket and look up to his watch. "We have fifteen minutes by far", he implied. 

Jonghyun looked at Yoona, "Do you have everything you need?". She nodded in return. "Good"

Jonghyun took a lighter out of his pocket and walked inside to his room. "The only this that is not visible to them is window, we can get out from there", he explained as he opened up the window.

"But we are in the third floor", she complained. "And there is no pipe we can use", she said as she looked out the window inside his room.

Jonghyun sighed and tossed her a silk rope that he found few moments ago from the drawer. "This is a silk rope, and you might want to use this", he inquired as he passed a pair of gloves to her. 

"Wrap it around your wrist and slowly get down", he instructed.

"Why do we need gloves?"

"Silk ropes can tear your skin, so wear the gloves and wrap the rope into your jacket", he quickly explained. Yoona nodded her head and quickly wear the gloves.

Jonghyun tied the rope around the bedpost and throw it outside the window. Turning his direction back to Yoona, he told her to climb down. "I will follow you in few minutes, once you get down, quickly hide behind the bushes near the compound wall"

“Okay” Yoona nodded and wrapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter